⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

suggestion for the f&tv staff:
how about making a sticky and closed index thread which has links to an alphabetised list of all film and tv show threads in the forum?
it'll be a pain to start but easy to maintain, and it'll solve the mystery of the disappearing threads that do not come up in searches, whether that be because the title is mispelt, too short or when the alien jumping mosqitos from bermuda simply abduct them from existence.

They need to make a film on Swan Song By Robert McCammon. That book was almost better than The Stand.

L2R said:
suggestion for the f&tv staff:
how about making a sticky and closed index thread which has links to an alphabetised list of all film and tv show threads in the forum?
it'll be a pain to start but easy to maintain, and it'll solve the mystery of the disappearing threads that do not come up in searches, whether that be because the title is mispelt, too short or when the alien jumping mosqitos from bermuda simply abduct them from existence.
you mean something like this:
alasdairm said:
?

we're way ahead of you :)

i actually just started this (obviously) and the moderators are still discussing its value. any comments from the wider population gratefully received here.

alasdair

how the hell did Kat from Miami Ink get her own show???
L.A. Ink?? give me a fuckin break!!!

alasdairm said:
you mean something like this:

?

we're way ahead of you :)

i actually just started this (obviously) and the moderators are still discussing its value. any comments from the wider population gratefully received here.

alasdair

oooor you could just sort by thread title :D :D ;)

stinkfoot said:

Fuck yeah.
barflyschroederne3.gif

don't you just get irritated at that little piece of foil stuck to the top of a milk container.. (the little 12/16 ounce ones).. it usually just comes off in pieces.. not all in one pull.. I usually end up stabbing it with a knife and making a big ol' mess..

well.. now that i'm making less sense than usual.. i am going to bed.. pfft

frizzantik said:
LOL. that implies that users will go to the trouble of doing that ;)

i think it's a great idea. have you finished it yet alasdair? %)

frizzantik said:
i look at the forum by thread title on a pretty regular basis but i think an index of movie titles only would omit a lot of 'noise' and would cleaner and more effective.

alasdair

a simpler option would be to abolish the film & tv forum and just use the forums on www.imdb.com instead. i see a lot of synergies there, you know it makes sense ali. %)

felix said:
a simpler option would be to abolish the film & tv forum and just use the forums on www.imdb.com instead. i see a lot of synergies there, you know it makes sense ali. %)
no changing user handles!

goatofthenever said:
I really, really hate adam sandler.

Me also!

I recently saw a movie mirrored an uber-confusing and strange personal experience I had so much it was freaky. I came out of the theater very disoriented.

I've hated "reality" tv since Survivor. It's time for that fad to go the way of legwarmers and headbands.

reading IMDB film reviews cracks me up. some people should be ashamed at their idiocy. read this guys comment when reading the reviews for Arctic Tale. apparently he thinks this movie is lesbian propaganda
When it is inevitably compared to March of the Penguins (MOTP) it falls far far short. First, it appears to have multiple agendas that skew towards the "liberal" end of the political spectrum, which dont quite seem appropriate for a nature documentary.

First, there are no positive male role models. For reasons that go unexplained (in a documentary, HELLO ?), male polar bears apparently will attack/eat their young, despite the survival penalty of doing so. It's up to Mom polar bear to do it all. In the case of the walruses, Dad walrus is completely absent, but Mom has a "aunt" who is always around and acts as surrogate protector of the family. Uh-huh, nothing too subtle there.