• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Random Acts of Kindness.....

sunni, I think thats Garth (smile police) who puts on fri-night at the cage. He gave everyone icypoles last time I was there. So nice!!
The random hugs are just the best as well. Sproing, this does count for a random act of kindness. Well done!!
smile.gif

Random Act of Kindness #604:
Down at the venue that can never be moved or replicated- Pitt St Sublime: Older kiwi guy sits next to me and my bf, chatting for ages in the chillout room. I pull out some chuppa chups and he eyes them off. I only have two, but I give him mine, and he's so stoked he gives us an almost whole gold ck in return.
Random Act of Kindness #125:
At the Metro when the cinema was open: The bubble-girl (she used to blow bubbles on everyone) came around and put a smiley bear sticker on my watch. I was so attached to it I left it on for months, even though I couldn't read the time underneath it.

Okes kind people heres another to add, hot off the press only 3 days old.
pillin' and chillin' at a house, just me and my bestest mate, The Best Of Platipus and Sasha&Digweed playing.
my mate pulls out this little stick with rabbit fur shaped like a little mouse (hehe eyes and a nose as well hehehehehe). It is, i swear, the most smoothest and silkiest substance in the world. I love it sooo much. End of the night comes.
Me: "Heres ya rabbit fur dude"
Mr X:
biggrin.gif
"Do you want it??"
Me: "REALLY????"
Mr X:
biggrin.gif
"Yar sure!"
Me: "yayayayayayayayayaya excellent!"
I now take it everywhere with me and whenever i get the slightest bit stressed i just pull it out and stroke my face with it and relax soooooooooooooooooo much.
Its these little gifts that we give each other that just make me smile soooo much. If something of mine is obviously giving someone else sooo much pleasure, I just love to see their face when you tell them they can keep it.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

keep 'em coming
smile.gif

H-C
I love this thread. Get the biggest smile each and every time i read it
smile.gif

Here's a random act of kindness for ya's...
This moderator once went looking through 30 pages of threads for interesting threads to bump. Now I gotta tell ya, that was an awesome thing to do, don'tcha think?

I was at the St Kilda street rave a couple of years ago and it was soooo packed and I was straight. A group of people next to me started chatting and told me I didn't look like I was having a very good time. I told them I was hot and thirsty so they invited me to hang out with them and gave me water and lots and lots of icypoles!!!I thought that was the nicest thing
smile.gif

Went to the last party at the Spencer Street CarPark earlier this year and was standing outside using my phone when a couple of guys approached me.Asked if they could make a call and were so overjoyed when I said yes, because everyone else they had asked had knocked them back or even abused them,that they gave me money.I didn't want to take it and tried to give it back, but they insisted and said I should keep the money because I had restored their faith in humanity.I thought those guys were soooo sweet
smile.gif

Yay for Tars
smile.gif
. I love those random hugs I get everytime I go out
smile.gif
------------------
It's all just a bit of childs play

Pekkie: You mean those random hugs you give when you're peaking off your guts!!!
wink.gif

im gonna add mine in and bump this at the same time.
this incident contributed to my loyalty to HK.
after pleazure, we went to recovery at billboards. i had just learnt some painful truths about the regular group i hung out with and was feeling abit sad, not to mention the lack of desire to keep hanging out with them. so i "sneaked" away from them and went to the VIP room upstairs. unfortunately it was locked. so i hid in the staircase and was basically feeling very down. 1 of the HK crew discovered me, sat with me and comforted me for awhile but couldnt stay long bcos he was on duty.
so i sat and wallowed in depression. in the shadows, noone could see me. suddenly 2 figures came up the stairs and opened the room. they didnt even see me until the door opened and light fell on me. 1 of them went ,"oh my god, theres a little thingy here!"
these 2 pple sat with me in the room and talked to me. even though by then i was zombie-fied, kept crying, and didnt speak more than 5 sentences, they didnt give up. when the recovery was finished, 1 of them wrapped me in a blanket and took me on a drive to Mt. Dandenong just to see the city lights. and drove me back home. i couldnt even get my feet out of the car, he had to talk to me for 45 minutes to get me more or less "humanified", then came around to open the car door, and take my hand to bring me to my door step like my daddy used to hold my wrist when i was a kid.
i think i must have been such a bore, i didnt say anything basically. and this kind soul actually said he never thought he could have so much fun talking with a non-conversational person.
1 of these 2 pple is HK top management, the other his buddy.
these pple hold a very special place in my heart.
imu2.gif

I love ravers soooooo much. This thread has to have the most smilies ever
smile.gif

i got a few.
1. Offshore 2000 (not really a rave, but it was a great experience, very PLUR) - In the rave room, i forget who was playing, but i was on a photo mission, so i ask this dude if i could take a photo, cos he seemed like a good dude. So i get my photo and we start talking, his mate has a herbal x ciggie, and i ask him if i can have one, naturally he gives me one, i was very happy. So i'm talking to the first guy, and we both had mitsis, that was cool. He then proceeds to wander off to his friend a metre or so away, and tellss him (something like) "Hey man, don't leave me ok, i'm just talking to this guy here." I thought he was gonna leave, but he was a fucking champion. email me if you're there buddy, you made my night [email protected]
2. Same night, running with my mate down the main dustpath, and some chic comes up and says "can i run with you" and we run together. Not kindness but a good feeling.
3. Offshore agin (it really was a good night, best pill ever 8 hours+) - About 5am, the rave room got "turned down"...bastards. So we go on a bootrave mission into the deepest darkest corners of that farm in torquey, after about 5 reasonable boot raves, we find this one in the area i dubbed "frankston" (sorry frangers, but it was far from the "city"). This was a good boot rave, we proceed to doof to Sasha for about 20 minutes, thanx guys (did you say you were a sound engineer?)...
4. Can i put a 4? Sorry... NYE 99A-2000. At the mound, spark up a convo with this guy with a really strong accent. He offers me wine, i offer him a spliff. We spark up and talk for a bit then he leaves. Later on he comes back and goes, "hey i forgot, i have red bull!" so we pass around the red bull. Thanx man.
So many stories, but no-one who would listen to them all.
------------------
"we were somewhere around barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugz began to take hold" Hunter S. Thompson

Let's see if there are any other random acts of kindness.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

All the times that I have ever been given free drugs, from a drag on a splif, to a line of goey...They are all special to me.
The one that really comes to mind though (could just have something to do with the state of my atrocious memory mind you
biggrin.gif
) is Mystic 5.
This doesn't sound all that good but for some reason it made my night. Anyway, I'm peaking off my noggin, I decide "Right, time to buy a glowstick". So I wander off and eventually find the guy selling glowsticks. My mind isn't working at all and I say "I want one of those!". I hadn't bothered to read the sign, and they were actually like 8 bucks or something, but I hand him a 5 dollar note. He hesitates for like a second then gives me one of the ones I wanted, I can't recall the colour, but I was through the moon. Then as I put my wallet away I realise the price, and said something like "Ohh do you want the rest of the money". But he just shook his head and waved his hands and let me have it. Mega lame, long and worthless story, but it absolutely made my night. 3 bucks saved or something, but it wasn't the money, just the spirit.
Oh another one that was pretty cool was the seco giving me a free lollipop
smile.gif

Unfortunately I can't remember too many other times when I've been thankful towards the security at an event. Made it all the cooler I think...

I'm seem to be the same. I have a standed shopping list before a big night, 20 chuppas, 6 packs of blue Extra, Pack of Glucose tabs. By the time I get home I given all of it away. Also who every I seem to be with mixing with at the time, I usually go on the water runs for everyone.
I've always been a giving person, but I find people are more recieving at raves.

There has been a few, but this is the one that sticks in my mind. At Pleasure NYE 94, things started nicely, but then I got a really nasty headache. Nowadays, I have a permanent first aid cabinet in my handbag, but not back then.
Anyhow this headache was so bad I couldn't dance, and so we all went to the chillout room for a while. This guy I was there with gave me a head massage, which helped a little. He then went searching for an acquaintance who might have some panadol. He found me some and I took it, but still feeling rotten I lay down on one of the mattresses for a bit. And fell asleep.
So I snoozed for maybe 30-60 mins, woke up feeling dandy and re-commenced partying.
And as for that nice guy - well I married him eventually.

I was at mystic 5 and decided that it was time to get my act together and buy some water, so I went up with my friend to get some. Anyway the guy got me a bottle and then my friend asked the guy serving if it was possible for him to fill up her bottle. I didn't know what she was doing so I went to pay my $3 or whatever and then realised that he's given her a totally new bottle, so I go to give him some more money and he says "no worries, have a good one". I just love how simple things like that can make your night, and how it's not only the people attending that are generous but the people working there also.