• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Random Acts of Kindness.....

So many things to write about!
At a small party in sydney last year, Hardcore 2000 I was wandering round and felt the sudden need to dance with a glow stick, and there was a boy near me who had 2, so I politely asked if I could steal one for a while. He refused to give me one and decided that instead he would give me $10 so I could just go buy my own, of course he asked if I had spare drugs in return but unfortunately I didn't and he gave me the money anyway, after promising I'd be back with the change from buying one he laughed and I ran off, he was absolutely shocked when I brought him the change back. If your reading this, I still owe you for next time I see you.
As for me, I got my car stocked up, just in case someone needs something, always got spare clothes, girls and guys, deodorant, all music types you could need, teddies - just in case, and a shopping bagful of lollies as well as a box of lollypops and gums. Ohh and spare sunglasses!! Just in case anyone needs anything.
But yeah people really appreciate being given things at parties, giving out Jolly ranchers at Fright Night last year people were amazed that someone would do that.
It was great
smile.gif

jaX*

You're right of course. So many kind moments have happened tis hard to pinpoint a few. But there are 3 that stick in my mind. This post is rather long but please forgive me
smile.gif

(1) At Winter Wonderland about 2 months ago, basically the whole place was one giant UV tube. I had white pants and a white shirt, and so was glowing like nothing else. This lovely young girl came up and complimented my clothes and we got to talking. Anyways as you do, we lost each other, but at the end of the rave i found her again. Huge hugs later and she presented me with this lovely purple and blue flower she had picked earlier. It sounds petty, but I was so stoked. I carried that thing like it was a baby, kept it alive in my room for 2 weeks, and have since dried and pressed it and stuck it on my wall "for the memories".
(2) Biggest Brisbane rave of the year - Advent*Jah. Was totally peaking out of my mind spinning myself out to no end with 2 (naturally) blue glow sticks and again this lovely young girl (different one tho
smile.gif
) comes up to me. She had the biggest grin and happiest face I have ever seen. She had 2 red glow sticks, and was desperate for some blue ones "I'm seeing blue tonight! can i ppppplease swap you glow sticks for a while?"
Naturally I said yes and we again had the hugest hug and thank yous and she literally ran off. Laughing to myself I thought I had seen the last of them blue glowies, but low and behold 2 hrs later she somehow found me and again we exchanged pleasantry's, glowies, and hugs and she ran off..never to be seen again. I swear ravers keep their word so much
smile.gif

(3) Final one, sorry for the size of the post again. Trance-ference, just 3 weeks ago. Again, a big room filled with psycho-ly brigh UV's, bubble blowing machines, cool music and bright orange 10cm x 20cm stickers on the walls. It wasn't long before people were taking stickers down and sticking them to things, when I had my brilliant plan. I was THAT happy, that I told myself I just HAD to make a big grinning face out of one of these orange stickers. So I went to work. Unfortunately my hand-eye co-ordination was all it should have been and I just couldn't do it. Seeing my distress, another fair maiden (geez i seem to attract them
smile.gif
) came to my rescue and offered to make one for me. I'd been trying for like 10 minutes, she did it in like 45 seconds - cheater
smile.gif
. Anywho she slapped it on my chest and I was a happy happy happy happy happy camper
smile.gif

Sorry again for the size but these three memories are up there with my most treasured
smile.gif

byeeeee
HappyCamper

...i'd been dancing for quite some time at EP20 and it was well time to buy a bottle of water (which i borrowed $2 for :p). i approached the drink stand and asked for a two dollar bottle of water. i then stopped the busy but relaxed guy behind the counter and asked him how much a red bull was, and he said four bucks, and i said something along the lines of "nah i'll just get the water." He said "if you could get either of them, which would you prefer?" i said "red bull..." and he immediately gave me the red bulls for two bucks.
its stuck favourably in my head ever since.
Bucky
"i used to be with it but they changed with _it_ was, and now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary." - abe simpson
[This message has been edited by BuckE (edited 24 June 2000).]

well i wasnt going to post anything,cause theres just to many....So instead,this is to all the people who come up to me at raves and clubs and ask me ifim o.kafter cutting sick for X-hours,then droping to the floor!I love you all and thanks!
smile.gif

oh and while im here.yes yes yes.i have to tell you about this.If i knew what planet and what was really going on,i think i would have asked this girl to marry me
smile.gif
It was maybe 2 years ago,if that.When paul van dike played at redheads.All night i was flying like id never been before on green mitzos and 007's
smile.gif
In the morning after just being the most scatterd sole about in the chill area they had out side.I disided i needed another bottel of water after spiling the last one trying to drink it while i wasnt watching.It didnt only miss my mouth,i spilt it over my shoulder,no water on me!and sat in that position,arm hanging over my back with an empty bottle of water in it, till i realised what id done.So back to the bar i strolled,where i proseaded to ask the nice lady for a hot dog with sause!"hey"she says looking at me like.what the fuck!so me says "oh sorry,could you make it a hamburger with the lot" listens to self for a second and looks at soroundings.Slap my self in the head and laugh a stupid cheecky laugh.As i turn back to the the bar girl."is this what you need"as she passes me a bottel of red cordial.no charge,and laughs.I could have jumped right over the bar and kissed her,but in stead i jumped around in happiness,excitment and pure amazment
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I love that girl.Every time i walked by,she would give me another full bottel
smile.gif
was just ace.
smile.gif

oh and that same night as soon as i start peaking to pvd,i looked over to my right and noticed an amazingly beautiful girl,who for some reason i started to approach with my bottle of water.She took it had a drink,Huged me,squeezed me and gave me the wickedest kiss that lasted like 2 minutes
smile.gif
ti hee.We smiled at each other and waved good bye
smile.gif
Now what type of kindness was that!?!?!i dont know.But we made each other feal wicked.oh and we gave each other a massage a couple of hours later...
he,from going to type nothing to rammbling of Chaos!
It was just a night that stood out for me cause.It was like my first time out since i broke up with my long time girlfriend,and it was like people where there to tell me show me that there is still so much more to life!
Thanks to all that night,oh and the three super women
smile.gif
oh they where so cool!!!yeah and mega props to the people at Freakazoid car park,for not making me get off the road,but finding an alternative route around me.and that was becoming a regular thing to...
smile.gif
oh and thanks for reminding me i left the bong on my mates mx5
smile.gif
he hee.He didnt know either!
It must be for all them times i helped peolple out on there acid trips!?!?!?whatever it may be.We should all be kind and happy to each other...and allways give the straight person one of ya spair beans!!!
smile.gif

and remember if ya see me.Just ask me!?!?I dont have all them pockets just for looks
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

------------------
Its All About
Steppin up,
Livin Large,
Busting Big And
Spreading The Love

The one RAK that stands out for me concerns James(SSU organiser).I was introduced to James at Earthcore Nov 99, the sun was up and this wicked sound was coming from the SSU floor(who the hell are SSU),this guy called Aaron sits down next to me(chatters big-time)I keep him talking for 2 hours straight,blew both our minds. When we finish he stands up and takes me to meet James,story told of past 2 hours then James gives me an SSU access card and tells me I have to go to SSU.............Thanks you guys for changing my life
smile.gif

kudos to darkblade for getting entropope a ticket for soulfuric
smile.gif

and to white smoke for lending me his lighter and staying with me in the techno room so I wasn't left all alone
smile.gif

*hugs* to all the perth bluelighters who made my night special
smile.gif

in one of my usual wired states after PVD, I was walking back up the hill towards my car and saw 3 guys freezing their arses off waiting at the bus stop - there wasn't gonna be a bus for hours, so I did the chauffeur thing and offered them a lift back to town (car is always kitted out with lots of water and V's)...their reaction was soo worth it, hehe even though Central station was totally out of my way.
hehe and last friday me and a fellow red indian managed to handout 150 redskins during Spaced and Sublime to a stack of clubbers.... you always seem to get your favours returned!

hello hooray
i dunno whether this was a random act of kindness or a random act of stupidity but me and a buddy went to some club on a friday night, met some folks we knew by chance and they offered us some liquid acid. As this is the greatest wonderdrug ever i said "yes thankyou", she gave us an eyedropper and told us to go to the dunnies and take a drop. We rushed off and tried to drop some out but it wouldn't seem to budge, so I squeezed the bottle. A stream flowwed into my gob and my mate followed.
We looked at each other like "oh my god, we're in for it now!" and started hallucinating unbelieveably hard. This was about 4am and the club closed at 7am. I drove my girlfriends mum's car ('98 Lancer - swank)and suddenly we were standing in King St, Sat 7.30am. My mate started to skitz out bad so we got into the car. We we're then about to get a parking ticket, so with my mate screaming his arse off next to me, i started the car and drove home to Port Melbourne. I pretended I was driving in the Great Space Race and everything was OK.
Kind or dumb??????
Barney

*bump* I think we need more warm fuzziness in this place...
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

Well here goes a lurker coming out of the closet!! hopefully safe underneath all these amasing posts!!
i just have to add a note about the amazing kindness of my best freind. This is not very random but is just one point that symbolizes the amazingness (is that a word) of people.
i'd spent the day at a recovery and dropped acid for the first time. i dont know these people very well and i kinda notice that while im still lost to planet earth they r definatly coming down. so i take my leave and try and drive home. After the most freakish drive of my life( i thought i was on the pacific highway heading to newcastle) i get home to find my entire family there trying to talk to me, well this i cant deal with so i run to my freinds house ( he's straight and has family things to do) he drives me back to the recovery where these people are happy to look after me( i never met them before that night). But unfortunatly they fall asleep so i leave and walk home (another very freaky ride), get home, get a call from my freind, he'd gone round to the recovery to pick me up and take me somewhere else found i wasn't there so came back to my house to get me. this doesnt sound so amazing but considering my state having someone making sure i was somewhere safe while dealing with his other shit was just fantastic.
thank you again to everyone involved!!

YAY... hooray to Mr Horse. Without him this lurker would not have appeared. Taking his advice I went back through the depths of bluelight and bumped this post. Is this classed as a random act of kindness too?
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

From me: I think doing drugs by yourself is one of the loneliest things possible, so I refuse to go into a cubicle to do a line without at least one other person (but preferably a couple) to share it with me. And I am the walking Charity 7-Eleven, every pocket crammed with all of the previously mentioned sweets etc. for anyone who asks.
To me: the kisses from strangers...they're really nice...they make my night. Oh, and the guy at 'Two Tribes' who gave me a Mitsubishi...unfortunately, I was SO suss of anyone ever doing that that for real I never took that pill..it ended up dirty, crushed and wasted...still, it's the thought that counts!..
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

There are sooooo many things i can mention. The person who Lent me glowsticks at globe and the wikked red light thingy. But the one that really stands out is when Sunnyside up came to perth i went with a couple of mates who decided to go home at 2:30.
We all had windmills and i hadn't really slept from the night before cos i went to ben sims. Well, we dropped at abt 12-ish n i was peaking at abt 12:25. When i was having a break i starting chatting to this english guy and we became mates, he intraduced me to his whoel group of friends n stuff.
At about 2:30 one my mate couldn't feeel his pill coming on and they decided to leave and i was going to go home as well, but the english guy told me to stay and chill with him and his mates, to kill a long story, he looked after me the whoel night, making me drink water n stuff, kept feeding me with ciggies and gave me this wikked thingy for carrying my water bottle on my wrist.
You know who u r and thanks alot :)
Peace
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)

This is so hard, cause there are so many people out there that have done something really special for me.
The one that stands out in my mind however, was a guy I met at the last Space. I had walked off the dance floor to take a ciggie break, and try to find some of my friends that had gone off earlier. Unable to find them I sat down against a wall, and smoked by myself. A guy near me asked why I was alone, so I told him that I had needed a break and couldnt find my friends.
Anyway, his friend dragged him off to dance, but in a minute or so the guy came back, giving me an unopened bottle of water. He said that he didnt like to see someone alone, without any water or anyone to talk to!
Talk about sweet! What a cutie.

just when I was giving up hope for the world, the selected few prove to me that they have the goods. When stories about a 44 kilo fish make it into the news cos they found a guy in there and everything seems to be going to shit... I come here and finally find some degree of respite. To see that our rave culture is one of sharing and happiness. We all run into problems during our evenings out on the town, but we make it through and crash through into comedowns and other fun after gig events. I have had loads of memorable moments at raves and loads of kindness... I have also had the worst that raves have to offer... but the better parts always seem to outweigh the shithouse ones... I am not going to actually specify a random act because that would be forgetting all the other people that have helped me out. But all I can say is thank you to all the people out there that make a night... the people that smile back at you on the dance floor, return the massage you just gave them, comment on your dancing style, give compliments about the way you did your hair, ask where you got the funky clothes you have on and ALL the REST!
Thanks...
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Faded Tiger Striped Strange Hair

Sneakers squeaking, knees creaking, kind of freaking (but my smile is peaking!)... one more brand new little bluelighter steps shyly from the shadows of lurkerville! Hello, everybody! The PLUR just drew me out!
smile.gif

Well, I went to my very first doof quite recently, and a damned fine bush doof it was, too; at Free to Be Me, and acts of kindness seemed to me not random but the norm.
My sister and some friends invited me to join them. Just before my friends and I got to the doof, we pulled over and just sat and stared at the stars, and one of the guys gave me my very first pill as a welcoming gift! (It was so gooooood!)When we arrived we got lost in the mud trying to park and then a little elf-like person appeared out of the darkness amongst the trees and said "Hmmmn. Come this way..." and lead us mysteriously straight to where my sister had parked on her arrival the night before. I was given water, chai and a cushion in the chillout tent, the best bed, a massage, a fire, and more... shown around and just completely taken care of, and it was the best introduction I could possibly have received.
I was BLOWN AWAY by the music, the people, the dancing, the energy, the PLUR!
Right on, ravers! I'm in!
smile.gif

"The path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." William Blake
[This message has been edited by bananafish (edited 29 August 2000).]

To the guy at @mosphere on Friday night who bought all the icypoles for everyone: I LOVE YOU! I have no idea what your name is, i can't remember what you look like & you probably won't even read this but let it be known that you thoughtfulness is much appreciated.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane