• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

I found out right as I woke up before work last night. I logged in to see if I caught any flak for this weekend's drunken shit posting, and instead found this. I made it 12 hours, but after I shower I think I'm going to do a cry.

bbl cry

<3

All jokes aside I've been using forums since 1999 and I've never been to one that had so many actual members passing away. Which sucks because I've never been on a forum before where I actually cared about so many of the posters like I do here.

Same here. I think I started foruming in 1997ish. Had a couple online friends die before and it's weird how you never meet someone but it stings when they pass away.

Some folks are hilariously pathetic

RIP wolf

Still remember the online intervention ebow and I gave u
And told u I could outdrink you

just seeing this. one of my favorite loungers. :( r.i.p.

alasdair

As with everyone who posts as often as he did, he was a part of what made this site what it is. He was funny at times, and I always thought he was pretty damned nihedonistic (had to make that up lol). He was kind of like having an ugly friend version of self-destruction, and having some native american representation here was pretty bad ass. RIP dude.

^ I am sure there are other Native American BL'ers. Probably just not big on the lounge.

baiah.gif

I was pretty choked up when I made the OP iirc. I just didn't think of it

I was pretty choked up when I made the OP iirc. I just didn't think of it
It sucks. I remember not being able to function or think straight when I had to make Melanges thread.

Goodnight sweet prince.

The picture is here now so that's the main thing. I think erich should post all his lonewolf shoops over here too