• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

Q_q I really do. :( I never even post here anymore but obviously lurk. Maybe I should start calling people "your mom faygos" and post shots of my green beans to fill the void.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to know what the cause of the death was

me too, though i doubt we will ever know. if i had to guess I would say cardiac issues / heart attack related to his diabetes (pure speculation on my part, but my best guess nonetheless).

at any rate, lw had serious, longtime health problems. it really speaks to his character that he never bitched about them or complained. the dude was fun loving and full of life until the very end, despite bearing a pretty heavy load.

Lonewolf:

tumblr_m94gwnGIVK1rsuwlgo1_500.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~newfaygo barrier~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lounge

owl-wet-_1465025i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
god dammit

rest in peace lonewolf

im inhaling to the chief

you were a good soul and you will be missed

Now while u can still somewhat operate a car, go drive to the 24hr shoe store. Get hammered in the parking lot. Walk in snapn' into another slimjim, and then ask the store manager where the mocassins are. Make sure u you fall over and pass out on your face right as he starts talking to u.

Believe me.. every shoe store is a 24-hour shoe store. If u don't see the store manager, snap some mor jimmies.
The store manager should be semi-transparent and wearing feathers. Possibly smoke undulating from his aura.

lol i didn't realize there were 24hr moccasin stores, although there should be if there isn't

Read edit. Mor jimmies imho. If you run out there are always otc "scopalamines". The 24hr hour benadryl store locked for some foolish reason? Drink moar.

Now I know why they say "rest in peace", it's because people become effectively exhausted when they die

Fuck...terrible news.

I will miss his food photos, I always liked them for some reason. I hope someone takes good care of MIDNIGHT.

RIP WOLF

<3

Last edited:
Fuck...terrible news.

I will miss his food photos, I always liked them for some reason. I hope someone takes care good care of MIDNIGHT.

RIP WOLF

<3

<3 it'll be ok mel. I'll cheer you up with some stories about decadent debauchery.