• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Quitting Buprenorphine. When is is completely out of your body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that you have enough bupe in you right now most likely to keep you slightly out of withdrawal. Your withdrawal has not entirely begun yet, bayou have a few days left until the drug completely leaves your system, then about 2 weeks after that, you should be finished with most of the withdrawals. So If you want your tolerance to reset, you need to not use any5ing for atleast another two weeks, also, you probably still have clonazepam in you that ismcausing an effect since the half life( a half life is the time it takes for your body to metabolize half of the drug) is very long with that to, basically what I’m sayin* is you got a while to go, and if you take 5 mgs one day a week, your basically using the drug every day, because your not giving your body enough time To completely metabolize it
No way .I’ve been withdrawing for 7 days. Your really saying I haven’t even started yet?

No way .I’ve been withdrawing for 7 days. Your really saying I haven’t even started yet?
He didn't say that. What he's suggesting is that it might have longer to go although I tend to disagree with his suggestion it's going to get worse, because I think that buprenorphine-naloxone is undervalued for its ability to lower dependence when given for short periods and then stopped

He didn't say that. What he's suggesting is that it might have longer to go although I tend to disagree with his suggestion it's going to get worse, because I think that buprenorphine-naloxone is undervalued for its ability to lower dependence when given for short periods and then stopped
Well I think you’re smart so I believe you lol and also better outcome for me to hope for

Like I said there’s a lot of factors influencing withdrawal, I’m just giving her a rough(very rough) estimate to try and explain the bell curve effect and the concept of a half life. I’m not sure if it’s completely out of your system yet, I’d say there atleast 90% out though, possibly 99%, but you’ve really only begun adapting to baseline levels of buprenorphine, i wouldmsay once your levels of buprenorphine reach about 1% of the originals levels, you have around 2 weeks left until your finished with the withdrawals, your cold turkeying off a large amount, if you feel like you need kratom to deal with the withdrawals then that’s understandable. But if you want to have your tolerance reset, and get completely out of withdrawal(excluding post acute withdrawal syndrome, which could last about 6-12 months) you should not use any opiate for a month
I think your looking for someone to give you the green light to use something again, I mean if you want to, go ahead, in your situation I’d probably do the same and go get high, but you are not completely out of withdrawal yet, and your tolerance may Be significantly lower, but it is by no means reset
Sorry for all the spelling errors, don’t know how to turn off auto correct

Yeah I'm not going to get into that again with you. Remember you called me an incel I think it was? I'm supposed to stay far away from hot chicks, especially hot chicks in a very precarious stage of recovery. Talk to my lawyer.... his name is Acosta, Oscar Acosta

Yeah I'm not going to get into that again with you. Remember you called me an incel I think it was? I'm supposed to stay far away from hot chicks, especially hot chicks in a very precarious stage of recovery. Talk to my lawyer.... his name is Acosta, Oscar Acosta
But I love you! I have a fetish for incels😂 how could you do this to me💔💔💔

What’s an incel?
Polish-20210624-163318165.jpg

Last edited:
Lol cool pic, but that doesn’t really answer my question, is an incel someone with many slaves? Is it a pimp?

The withdrawal is mostly taken care of with kratom tbh
Kratom will just prolong the whole situation. It is active on the same receptors.

@Crystal Zelda I have slow tapered off of bupe twice 8mg to .25mg over 3 months. Acute w/d lasted about a week, but the PAWS... That kicked my ass. First time was after 7 years of maintence and I jumped back on because I was goddamned miserable. Most recently, was last November. Having tapered off again I'm still experiencing PAWS. Exercise and support systems (meetings, therapy, sober friends) are key if you want to stay off of opiates. It does get better after time, your brain will heal itself. It takes time.

It has been 6-7 months without opiates and I feel better every morning. If you're still sick after 10 days, I would recommend "sucking it up". It is hard as fuck.

No as far as I can tell from the description of the photo which came up when I did a Google search, he represents one particular subgroup of incels sometimes called antifa members

Status
Not open for further replies.