• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing QUICKEST way to get stoned without smoking.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I've recently got back into having a small smoke in the late evenings (for example now its 1:15am and im considering it) pretty much solely as a sleep aid. It works so well for me compared to the many many other sleeping pills/aids ive tried.
The thing is i dont really like actually SMOKING it. I'm going to get or make a pipe so i can smoke it without tobacco like i used to. But I was just wondering how anyone else does it without smoking.

I know the obvious answer - make edibles. BUT. I dont want to wait hours to peak. Is there any other way, or any new form of edible/extraction/certain methods that can have me peaked within say, half an hour or less? My mate is saying make oil and take it under the tounge? How quick would that peak?

Or should I just invest in a small vape device? I'm well out of the loop with the whole weed thing, i smoked it morning to night religiously from like 13-29, im 33 now and only just got back into being able to handle it without mad paranoid thoughts and anxiety, but I still couldn't smoke it and go about daily tasks. It just gives me SUCH a nice nights sleep 😴 😴 😴

Thanks in advance peeps ✌️

Shame I cant make some kind of injectable THC formula and shoot that shit up IV. Scratch my relentless needle fetish itch at the same time as peaking instantly 😂💉

Quote from quick web search:

"
Even though cannabis tinctures constitute an edible form of marijuana, they work much faster than traditional edibles like brownies or gummies. In fact, if taken correctly, the effects of cannabis tinctures can begin in a few seconds, as opposed to the typical hour or more of weed edibles. That's because the sublingual tissue under the tongue allows the cannabinoids to pass directly into the bloodstream, instead of going through the digestive tract to reach the bloodstream.

To achieve the full effect, tinctures should be held under the tongue for 30 seconds, ideally while rubbing it into the tissue. While the effects of cannabis tinctures taken sublingually begin quicker, they do not last as long as those from edible baked goods. But they do tend to last longer than those of vaping or smoking."

1st bold bit comment - sounds ideal. Could be the way forward for me. Looks easy to do too.
2nd bold bit comment - the only other thing i dislike bar smoking about using it as a sleep aid is feeling kinda groggy in the morning like im still a little stoned. Maybe this isnt the way forward.

🤔

ideally a nice quality hashish
Been looking for some of that for a while now, seems to be almost non existent around here ☹️
I really should grow a couple plants with the sole purpose of making some nice hash from them and just keep it for myself, i bet a gram of hash would easily last me a week or longer thesedays.
A gram of weed lasts me 7-10 days.
At one stage years ago i was smoking 7g a day, lol insane.

They work quickly but the few I tried did not work as well as vaping and I felt like made me cough more than a heat less delivery method should
How quickly we talking, can you remember?

And regarding the coughing I can imagine your lungs would get used to it after not long. When i started smoking weed with no tobacco i coughed hard for a week or 2 but after that i could take massive hits and very rarely cough.

Also, to your recommendation for eating the tincture, how long would you suggest before bed i take it?

Thanks for the replies ✌️

Obvious but kinda pricey. But i think will be the end goal, this or sublingual tinctures/oil.
Buying them pre-made can be a little pricy. If you can find a good deal on some d9-thc distillate, or wax, you can make them yourself much cheaper. Or you could get a bunch of trim and make BHO and then make cartridges from that (mixing with propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine) All else fails, d8-thc is very cheap in bulk, or even cheaper to synthesize in your kitchen (~$1/g) [from cbd, with only muriatic acid and ethanol]

WATER SOLUBLE THC works in 20 minutes but you will feel it faster.

I highly recommend HEXO XMG drops, Verryvell YAWN drops, or EMPRISE NANO drops.
these products hit fast and are strong. a little bottle of NANO would last you 2 weeks and the other 2 would last you one week each, at your current rate of consumption.

these are not at all like other edible oils

I think the best way to use marijuana without smoking it is with topical creams and ointments. These are not a good solution for recreational users as they will provide very little in the way of a buzz.

Kin slips are sub lingual, I tried them recently. From tab going under my tongue to peak was about 15 mins. I found it hit harder and faster if I didn't drink water until it hit. The cloud busters are the only ones I've tried, very clear sativa high.

You can pick out those delicious buds and enjoy having weed, but you don’t have to smoke anything and take a toll on your lungs. Vaporizers are absolutely amazing for this. You can get a big one at home, like the Volcano. This kind of vaporizer plugs into the wall and basically serves the purpose of a bong, minus the water, mess, and smoke. That is how I do it.