• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Questions about speed (amphetamine sulphate)

@Fug I'm jealous of your meth, I absolutely loved the stuff - but literally everytime I used it, whether it be a multiple day run or even just a 10mg bump, it ended in disaster. For some reason that shit makes me look crazy cracked out - yet I've been fairly caning amphet for about 24 hours and can look and act normal if I need to no bother.

Yeah when I first discovered it, it was a basically 3 months of never putting the pipe down. Just about lost my mind in the process.

These days on the rare occasion I do have it, it's one all nighter max, preferably small doses early on in the day just to have some stimulation / alertness, call it a day in the afternoon to get some sleep and what not. Moderation, yadda yadda.

I loves speed <3 barley touched it for ages.. Kinda miss it, kinda dont.. for many reasons

I Love speed also. Had a bit last weekend 24 hours of awesome followed by 5 days of hell at work.

Worth it every time

- I am happy to see people talking about speed in a favorable way. I have been a die hard tweaker for years and I feel like an outcast at home these days, because of the popularity of opiates, not knocking opiates just enjoying some comments that I can really relate to.
- Ordinary mind, sounds like you made a good decision at a time when it benefited you, not easy to do, at least for me.