• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question for American mdma users.

yes I would think youd have a great time if you do that mate, you may not even need as much as a quarter. start with 150ish mg, then if your not quite there take another 100mg or so

Alright cheers bud, that's my plan I hope I haven't ruined it for myself overall tbh.

Alright cheers bud, that's my plan I hope I haven't ruined it for myself overall tbh.

no you'll be grand mate, I know a ton of people who were the same as you, worse even, and they all now experience mdma as it should be.
Just a question though, when you were doing the high doses were you not getting really bad side effects? I know the one time I took 500mg at once I thought I was dying. I guess it shows the difference in body chemistry. Either that or purity if the drugs lol

Believe me I wish I was informed on it or looked it up previous to taking such excessive amounts, do you think if I gave it a 5-6 month break I could go back to taking a quarter of a gram?

That's what we're here for - spread the word! I'm always telling people at raves to check out our forum. Regarding your question, yes most definitely - you won't even need that. 250mg in one dose will have you overly fucked, in my opinion, but I dislike the monged out feeling MDMA can produce in high doses. 150mg with a 50mg redose still gets me there and keeps me there for 5-6 hours and I've been doing this for over 2 years now. Less really is more.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA This thread is a good read.

@J - here in CO, DnB is normally known as the place where "jaded" ravers go to escape the MDMA-fucked droves. Although quite frankly from talking to many of these "jaded" folks, they're jaded because they overdid MDMA and now they don't get shit from it and it pisses them off when they see people fucked out of their skulls because they simply can't get there anymore. They use excuses like "oh these kids are so fucking annoying puddling all over the dance floor" and such but really every single one of them has told me that they used to do the same shit and "outgrew" it.
Your kinda right but also not really. The DnB scene out here is indeed a sort of escape from all the kandi kids but the whole schpeel about "DnB heads are just folks who have done too much MDMA and are in some way jealous that they no longer roll as hard" is simply untrue, at least in my area. I understand your speaking for your area but I just don't want people to assume this applies to all of the US. I fucking love DnB and it's started to become my prefered scene as I age (I still do enjoy raves though). The reason I enjoy the DnB scene is because I TRUELY don't wanna be around a bunch of ill informed 14 year olds shoving lights in my face and laying on the floor vomiting from bunk pills. Yes it's true that alot of the scene grew up in the same way as these kandi kids but people genuinely grow out of that scene, it has nothing to do with people acting crude because MDMA no longer effects them and they can't have that type of fun anymore. Typically though, at massives the DnB stages are filled with typical ravers who are regular rollers, what were describing is the DnB club scene. There are also underground jungle/liquid/tech raves that are filled with stereotypical ravers, most on either MDMA or LSD.

Your kinda right but also not really. The DnB scene out here is indeed a sort of escape from all the kandi kids but the whole schpeel about "DnB heads are just folks who have done too much MDMA and are in some way jealous that they no longer roll as hard" is simply untrue, at least in my area. I understand your speaking for your area but I just don't want people to assume this applies to all of the US. I fucking love DnB and it's started to become my prefered scene as I age (I still do enjoy raves though). The reason I enjoy the DnB scene is because I TRUELY don't wanna be around a bunch of ill informed 14 year olds shoving lights in my face and laying on the floor vomiting from bunk pills. Yes it's true that alot of the scene grew up in the same way as these kandi kids but people genuinely grow out of that scene, it has nothing to do with people acting crude because MDMA no longer effects them and they can't have that type of fun anymore. Typically though, at massives the DnB stages are filled with typical ravers who are regular rollers, what were describing is the DnB club scene. There are also underground jungle/liquid/tech raves that are filled with stereotypical ravers, most on either MDMA or LSD.

calyx & teebee and camo & krooked recently were in LA did you catch either of those shows? i managed to see calyx & teebee. so wicked. no complaints except not enough room to dance..

calyx & teebee and camo & krooked recently were in LA did you catch either of those shows? i managed to see calyx & teebee. so wicked. no complaints except not enough room to dance..

Unfortunately not :(, I've already seen calyx and teebee spin before but I wouldn't mind seeing camo & crooked. Andy C needs to come back to LA, he fucking destroys every time lol. I would also give an arm and a leg to see S.P.Y. live, I don't think he comes to the the states very often. *sigh*, why does all the good DnB have to be in europe :p

omg last time i saw andy c.... insanity. the looks on peoples faces when a particularly hard piece drops. so lovely ^.^. 2014 is looking pretty happy for us, planet of the drums played, and dj hype will be playing march 6th in la. also, you are in luck, danny byrd, S.P.Y, fred v & grafix are playing in la on march 15th :). i really want to be there!! guna be a hard year >:)

Haha right! andy c is insane, it was double drop after double drop both times I saw him. His set was the highlight of EDC 2010, well that and when all the ravers started jumping the fences in the colloseum to get to the ground level, haha I'm surprised there wasn't more deaths then there were that year. Good lookin on the heads up, I'll look into that march 15th show. Wouldn't mind seeing lord hype either, such a legend. Honestly though I could care less about danny turd though lol. Commix and bachelors of science are also some heavy hitters I would pay absurd amounts of money to see, taxman and original sin BTB was also a great show as well.

Haha right! andy c is insane, it was double drop after double drop both times I saw him. His set was the highlight of EDC 2010, well that and when all the ravers started jumping the fences in the colloseum to get to the ground level, haha I'm surprised there wasn't more deaths then there were that year. Good lookin on the heads up, I'll look into that march 15th show. Wouldn't mind seeing lord hype either, such a legend. Honestly though I could care less about danny turd though lol. Commix and bachelors of science are also some heavy hitters I would pay absurd amounts of money to see, taxman and original sin BTB was also a great show as well.

fuck me, i missed andy c at edc 2010!? i musta been out of it xp. ya that was chaos, such a good party. fuck ya man. gotta go thru the turd to hear the gold haha ;) . thats sick you saw taxman & original sin, ive never been able to catch any good jump up. ive i had a # 1 to see its still gotta be hoping Spor will quit feed me and make some real neuro bangers again!