• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about rolling MDA one night and MDMA night 2.

To be honest, it was a fairly low dose. 80mg then 40 mg 2 hours later.

It was absolutely molly. Everyone in the group had some and we all reacted in similar ways with slightly different onsets and duration.

Ps - Follow up on that night.

MDA roll was insane. Not as strong as Molly but Jesus Christ did it last forever. Molly for me was a 3-4 hour deal. Sass was nearly 12 hours, with the final 4 being more mild.

Rolled 100 mg molly night two and it might as well have been 20mg. Extremely mild. Almost nothing. Lesson learned, no molly after Sass. Nothing left for your brain to give lol.

When I say peaking, I mean that anxiety, overwhelmed feeling that lasts like 10-20 minutes for low doses. After that it's all a fantastic ride down in pleasant waves with nothing as intense as the initial "peak".

Least that was my experience with 120mg mdma.

Omg stupid phone! ! What i meant to say was MDA and MDMA work on two different parts of the brain and are NOT cross tolerant, therefore you shouldn't have any problems. (According to Book PIKHAL)

I can corroborate through empirical evidence.

Ps - Follow up on that night.

MDA roll was insane. Not as strong as Molly but Jesus Christ did it last forever. Molly for me was a 3-4 hour deal. Sass was nearly 12 hours, with the final 4 being more mild.

Rolled 100 mg molly night two and it might as well have been 20mg. Extremely mild. Almost nothing. Lesson learned, no molly after Sass. Nothing left for your brain to give lol.

Unless you tested the "molly" with multiple reagents -- don't blame it on the MDA

How has no-one pointed out that what OP described as his first MDMA experience does not sound like MDMA? A ten minute peak and only having a good time for max 3.5 hours? MDMA peaks for at least three hours every time I and everyone else I've ever done it with has dosed with the whole experience lasting a solid 6 or 7 hours and at that point starting to feel not so great.

yup a 10 min peak and a few hours from 100 mg or so sounds alot like a totally different substance -- one that is more-ish and usually takes about 250 mg to get CLOSE to an MDMA experience of 100

I apologize guys. I should really identify my phrasing better. I just rolled about 2 weeks ago, similar dose as the one we are all debating.

Dosed a single pill (100mg) at 10pm.

Felt the come up about an hour and a half later around 11:30 or so. I also drank 3 Red Bull vodkas during the come up. No anxiety at all like the first time.

So, for me, I skipped the "peak" and went straight into rolling at 12:00am. Was very pleasurable, with the talkative Molly feelings. Wasn't insanely lovey like the first time but it also wasn't my first experience so I wasn't as keen to blabber to strangers.

Rolled an average amount until about 2:30pm and was completely done by 3:30/4.

Hangover consisted of tiredness and a headache but that's probably from sleeping 4 hours before work and drinking that night as well.

Didn't really have any other post roll blues other than a strong urge to want to roll again soon. Thoughts?

Doesn't sound like Molly?

Sounds a little short to me, but nothing that set, setting, and personal chemistry couldn't account for.

I apologize guys. I should really identify my phrasing better. I just rolled about 2 weeks ago, similar dose as the one we are all debating.

Dosed a single pill (100mg) at 10pm.

Felt the come up about an hour and a half later around 11:30 or so. I also drank 3 Red Bull vodkas during the come up. No anxiety at all like the first time.

So, for me, I skipped the "peak" and went straight into rolling at 12:00am. Was very pleasurable, with the talkative Molly feelings. Wasn't insanely lovey like the first time but it also wasn't my first experience so I wasn't as keen to blabber to strangers.

Rolled an average amount until about 2:30pm and was completely done by 3:30/4.

Hangover consisted of tiredness and a headache but that's probably from sleeping 4 hours before work and drinking that night as well.

Didn't really have any other post roll blues other than a strong urge to want to roll again soon. Thoughts?

Doesn't sound like Molly?

1. You simply can't state that you took 100 mg of MDMA or "molly" because someone said that's how much is in the pill, or a look-alike pill tested with that amount on pillreports

2. Perhaps you meant you missed the come-up -- the peak occurs about 30-45 minutes AFTER the come-up and lasts about and hour depending on dose and substance

!!!*** NOT AN ATTEMPT AT SUBSTANCE ID ***!!!

3. it does seem short for MDMA -- but that could be dose -- then again MDE, methylone, and a few other substances have the duration of action you report

this just proves the point that unless you had a sample of the bag of crystals or powder YOU ACTUALLY HAVE IN YOUR POSESSION tested by GCMS/HPLC

you can't be sure WTF you have

4. Molly can be any MDXX substance and quite a few other substances -- in fact, the APBs (5-APB 6-APB /MAPB/EAPB/MAPDB/EAPDB) are not actually MDXX (they don't have a methyle-dioxy group) but will test as MDMA by Marquis