• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about rolling MDA one night and MDMA night 2.

Achilles90

Greenlighter
Hello guys and gals. Got a two night festival I'm attending. I've done MDMA once, (120mg) and had an awesome experience. Stayed hydrated but not too hydrated. Didn't mix or anything. Popped at 6:30/7 and had a great time (minus the 10 minute peak) until about 10:00.

That said, I've got a friend who got us some purple Armani. Some research shows that it's MDA. Obviously the two are not the same. I've done LSD once in the past and it seems like MDA is basically MDMA but with a hint of LSD effects and less lovey feeling.

I'm totally fine with that. So, big questions are... does anyone know what a single dose of purple Armani is? I'm assuming 100mg but I'm tempted to go half just to be on the safe side. Anything I should watch out for?

And last question, assuming I don't use often. I.e. It's been 3 months since that one time 120mg roll and I'm a healthy guy. (No smoking etc)

Can I safely roll a single or half dose of MDA on one night and then roll 100mg of MDMA the next night?

No mixing, no smoking, no drinking other than moderate water to avoid any problems.

Thoughts?

It´s not advisible, but I don´t think it will be a problem. Have in mind that your second roll with MDMA might be les intense than the first with MDA.

they both drain serotonin so i reckon your 2nd roll would be far more speedy and less lovey/psychedelic.

Depends on what you mean by "safely." You won't die but it won't be good for you. Keeping your dose low makes it better, not knowing your exact dose makes it worse.

Yes, it's not like you're gonna die, but if the question is if it's more safe than using mdma two nights in a row the answer is no, unfortunately. Personally I would just take a little of both one night, the combo is great.

The two drugs are vitually identical in terms of their impact on your brain and body, so you might think of it as being the same as taking MDMA two nights in a row. Which isn't the best thing to do, although it would help a lot that you're planning to stick to pretty low doses.

No particular danger. Second night may be less fun than you expect (due to cross-tolerance from the MDA.) Perhaps a bit worse/longer recovery.

Omg stupid phone! ! What i meant to say was MDA and MDMA work on two different parts of the brain and are NOT cross tolerant, therefore you shouldn't have any problems. (According to Book PIKHAL)

Omg stupid phone! ! What i meant to say was MDA and MDMA work on two different parts of the brain and are NOT cross tolerant, therefore you shouldn't have any problems. (According to Book PIKHAL)

No kidding??? I had no idea that they were received differently. I knew that Molly and MDA were cousins, so I figured they were handled the same.

Do you have a link or something that you could post so we could read about it not being cross tolerant?

Lycaeum.org has part two of the PIKHAL book, which is over 179 chemicals (phenthylamines I have known and love) is what PIKHAL stands for. I actually read part one of that book which is a biography of a chemist, and in that book he stated the difference between MDA and MDMA, and described how they are not cross tolerant and had usage logs in the book and mentioned how they work on different parts of the brain.

I'm just going by what the bbiography of the chemist stated, and it's called PIKHAL.

AFAIK MDA is also a catecholamin releaser and in addition a 5-HT2A agonist (like psilocin), so I don't see why they would work in different areas of the brain. In addition, MDA is a metabolit of MDMA. And MDA is more neurotoxic that MDMA. My opinion is really to stay away from the Mdxx group because of their long term effects.

Like I said, I got this source from the PIKHAL book, in which lycaeum.org praises the synthesis of 179 chemicals by this chemist who stated that mda and mdma have differences. I don't know how accurate it is...it could be false for all I know

MDA and MDMA both have some modest receptor affinities, but they mostly work by playing with serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine transporters, which causes a big release of those neurotransmitters in your brain.

The feeling they produce is a bit different (at least in part) because the balance is different; they don't release exactly the same amounts of each neurotransmitter. But, both are (for instance) dependant on a large release of serotonin to produce their 'normal' effects, which will produce a temporary loss of sensitivity (tolerance) to serotonin for days (and even weeks) to come.

At any rate, yes, they definitely do work on the same parts of the brain, and cross-tolerance is inevitable.

So then the next question is naturally, hangover?

After 120 of MDMA, I experienced 0 hangover other than a sore jaw and overall feeling worn out from partying.

Can I expect more of the same?

I never felt sick, or depressed.

In general you don't get a comedown the first few times you do MDMA. If you do MDMA then MDA the next day I would expect a bit of a comedown even if it is your first few times. Look at it as your body telling you not to take the piss too much.

How has no-one pointed out that what OP described as his first MDMA experience does not sound like MDMA? A ten minute peak and only having a good time for max 3.5 hours? MDMA peaks for at least three hours every time I and everyone else I've ever done it with has dosed with the whole experience lasting a solid 6 or 7 hours and at that point starting to feel not so great.

Reminds me of some e pills i came across in Houston texas, the onset/come up only lasted ten minutes and then I dropped to baseline completely sober. With MDMA the come up lasts quite awhile and the peak is unbelievable intense in an awesssome way.

Lycaeum.org has part two of the PIKHAL book, which is over 179 chemicals (phenthylamines I have known and love) is what PIKHAL stands for. I actually read part one of that book which is a biography of a chemist, and in that book he stated the difference between MDA and MDMA, and described how they are not cross tolerant and had usage logs in the book and mentioned how they work on different parts of the brain.

I'm just going by what the bbiography of the chemist stated, and it's called PIKHAL.

his conclusion was all based on anecdotal experiences of observing friends on drugs....not any kind of pharmacological science or evidence.

He also took MDMA 7 days in a row to show the tolerance built, definitely not a good idea to try yourself