• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Queen "disappears" Canadian Mohawk children, Maloney outs Prince Charles, Dunblane

I suggest you do a lot more research into Kevin Annett and you will find out that the indigenous Canadians want nothing more to do with him. I can provide you with links but what's the point if you aren't going to take any notice of what lots of different people from different countries have to say about him.
The residential school stuff is true but that's not down to Annett doing anything special, he basically hijacked the story and stopped a lot of indigenous Canadians being able to claim compensation. So he did more harm than good. I suppose you also believe his 9th Circle shite as well?

More info about Mr Annett http://www.genuinewitty.com/kevin-annett/

Please read it before placing your faith Annett

Last edited:
So this is the same geezer as the fake brussels tribunals into the popes? With the 'Pope Benedict in Ritual Murder' stuff? Why didn't you say so - (i thought i'd debunked that earlier). That popes website is just not even close to credible. That's not to say stuff didn't go on in canada (just as it did in australia), but this geezer would surely only serve to discredit the entire effort (see Pilger's film Utopia to see how to do it properly (about australia)).

I suggest you do a lot more research into Kevin Annett and you will find out that the indigenous Canadians want nothing more to do with him. I can provide you with links but what's the point if you aren't going to take any notice of what lots of different people from different countries have to say about him.
The residential school stuff is true but that's not down to Annett doing anything special, he basically hijacked the story and stopped a lot of indigenous Canadians being able to claim compensation. So he did more harm than good. I suppose you also believe his 9th Circle shite as well?

More info about Mr Annett http://www.genuinewitty.com/kevin-annett/

Please read it before placing your faith Annett

Although I still do, I do not need to have any faith in Annett to believe the First Nations peoples when they complain of (from the link below) -

"spiritual, cultural, emotional, physical and sexual abuse of First Nations, Métis and Inuit children at Catholic-run schools."

Please read that again, spiritual, cultural, emotional, physical and sexual abuse of children at school! I'm happy to discuss Annett but not while you ignore this! I have no doubt that damned near everything Annett says about the genocide is true & that those who seek to discredit him are agents of the church & state in Canada. Why do you post continuously to discredit Annett without addressing the key aspect of my contention Max? The genocide is now an accepted fact & the efforts to keep it hidden are the only reason you even have Annett discrediting pages to post links to.

There are plenty of Indigenous Canadian groups who support Annett, & plenty of Indigenous Indian groups filled with people who have been bought off by the state! It might sound quite convincing when those who have been bought off discredit Annett but they are not credible.

As I said already Max, I have read a huge amount of stuff discrediting Annett, including all the pages you have already posted. I go to some trouble to cut out pertinent bits to discuss, why don't you do the same? I try to save people time, try to save some of mine!

I am still no more convinced by his detractors than you are by his claims. Even if it could be proven to me that Annett is a conman, it does nothing to dilute the facts of the Canadian Genocide he sought to expose 20 years ago! Did you know that the phrase "final solution" was coined to describe how Canada should deal with her Indian problem? Not even Hitler's genocide against the Jews focused entirely on Jewish kids! Are you really that interested in discussing a "conman" when we could be talking about the tens of thousands of children who have suffered & died in the name of crown & state in Canada? The Canadian Genocide puts Hitler to shame! Which of these is a more prescient issue exactly? Forget Annett. Focus on his claims. It is because of his claims that he is being discredited!

I have spent the last year researching this subject thoroughly. I think I have shown clearly enough that Annetts claims are CREDIBLE! The attacks on Annett did not start out of a vacuum. They started because he began to uncover the accepted fact of the Canadian Genocide whilst embedded within one of the organisations which is guilty. The entire Churches & State system is threatened by these facts & they have been trying to keep them hidden for well over 100 years! The Canadian Church & State are powerful organisations with unlimited resources & no scruples. How could these organisations perpetrate a genocide against CHILDREN that would have put Hitler to shame & have scruples? They did everything possible to discredit Annett & he may have done everything possible to defend himself. I guess if he used dirty tricks he was responding to much worse against him & against humanity in general!

The above quote is from this article about the Indigenous Canadian peoples call for the new PM Trudeau to ask the POPE for an official apology for the thousands & thousands of childrens lives lost & adult lives blighted by this organised, systemic evil -

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...to-ask-for-apology-from-pope/article27081873/

Here's the entire piece -

The head of the commission established to learn the truth about the abuse of children at Canada’s Indian residential schools is calling upon Justin Trudeau to ask Pope Francis to apologize for the Roman Catholic Church’s role in the atrocities.

Justice Murray Sinclair, the chair of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC), says he was pleased to hear the Liberals promise, during the recent election campaign, to enact the many recommendations contained in the commission’s report of last spring.

The 94 “calls to action” are wide-ranging, touching upon almost every aspect of the relationship between indigenous peoples and the rest of Canada, from health to justice to commemoration, and many other points in between.

While many of the recommendations are aimed at Ottawa, there are a number that would have to be implemented by the provinces and territories, the municipalities, private businesses and the churches that ran the schools, Justice Sinclair told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview. They include a call for the Pope to apologize for the spiritual, cultural, emotional, physical and sexual abuse of First Nations, Métis and Inuit children at Catholic-run schools.

Mr. Trudeau, who will be sworn in as Canada’s 23rd Prime Minister on Wednesday, has a role to play in securing that apology, Justice Sinclair said. “That is a request that, we think, has got to come from the highest official in the country because it is almost a nation-to-nation request. So I would hope that that request would be communicated at that level,” he said.

Outgoing Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with Pope Francis at the Vatican just nine days after the TRC made public its interim report but the matter of the apology was not raised directly during their private discussion. That meeting, coincidentally, took place on June 11, the seventh anniversary of Mr. Harper’s own apology for the federal government’s role in creating the residential school system.

Some of the recommendations of the TRC will be easier to fulfill than others. But Justice Sinclair said there are none that should take priority.

“It was intended by us, when we put together all of these calls, that this would be a comprehensive approach,” he said. “To leave some part of it behind means that we just have to go back and address it at a later point.”

Justice Sinclair said Mr. Trudeau and his government could demonstrate leadership by fully implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples which, among other things, promotes the full participation of indigenous peoples in matters that concern them. The Conservative government was a signatory to the declaration but always regarded it as an aspirational document.

If the federal government adopts the declaration in full, then provinces, municipalities, private industry and churches would also have to look at it more closely, Justice Sinclair said.

Likewise, he said, a new Royal Proclamation issued by the Crown to build on the proclamation of 1763 and the 1764 Treaty of Niagara would set a new tone in the relationship, he said. And the call for the establishment of a national council for reconciliation would create a process by which people can be held to account for their actions.

“So those are important,” Justice Sinclair said, “but they are not any more important than our call for schools to change their curriculum so that children learn to talk to and about each other in a better way in the future.”

Justice Sinclair is taking part this week in a two-day celebration in Winnipeg to mark the opening of the National Research Centre for Truth and Reconciliation, which houses millions of documents about the residential schools – tens of thousands of which will be released publicly on Wednesday.

“Future generations are not going to have the opportunity to hear the survivors. They’re not going to have the opportunity to see them speak. So, we knew that collecting the documents that supported the stories and collecting the statements and the physical evidence to show, in fact, that this had occurred, was very important for Canada’s national memory,” Justice Sinclair said.

“In 50 or 100 years from now, there’s going to be a totally different country,” he said, “a country filled with people who have no direct connection to this history. So we wanted to ensure that people in the future who didn’t believe or who refused to believe or who denied this history couldn’t get away with it.”

Okay, who mentioned the 9th Circle? I have also said more than once that I glaze over a bit when the Satanic ritual crap starts circulating amongst the establishment paedophile stories. I find all the dressing up in robes & the sexual sacrificial stuff highly unlikely. I see it as misinformation mixed in with the more believable stuff to muddy the waters & discredit the more plausible sounding stories. I have my doubts when Satanism comes up but can there really be any doubt that paedophiles now occupy & have often occupied positions of power in this country & all over the world? The media enjoys rubbing our faces in the fact that paedophilia riddles our society from top to bottom so I fail to see the difficulty in believing that paedophiles are in westminster as well in my local pub & all over the internet!

The reason I'm here today is to test a little theory of mine. Anyone wanna help? My theory is that certain sites on the internet, certain pages of certain sites are being blocked for me in the UK so that I cannot see them. I have been circulating a particular page below from the examiner on social media. When I am producing the post, I can see quite clearly the photograph of the queen that accompanies the piece, as well as the captions about the queen & Davey Fatface having been issued with arrest warrants (Annett & his ITCCS shit, yeah?). I can see quite clearly that I am posting a link to a live page. But once I have hit "Publish" only the heading remains, & no photograph of the queen is visible any more. If I click the link, I am lead to a blank page. Nothing on it, not even a "page cannot be displayed". I can see the link in the box but nothing on the page. If I search on the examiner site directly for the article, I get a "no results match your search". Yet when posting the link I can see clearly that the link leads to an actual page. The actual page is also visible in a cobbled together Youtube doc called, funny enough, "Savile & the 9th Circle". If you can be arsed, feel free to click the youtube link & fast to 19 minutes in, where you will be able to see &, if your eyes are any good, read the article.

But, I'm crazy right? I dig into this stuff coz I'm crazy! So perhaps I have made some sort of basic internet error due to being nuts & this page does not in fact exist. But if I have not made a mistake, can anyone please explain why, if all this crap about William Coombes & the queen stealing kids is rubbish, why am I not allowed to read about it? Why would the powers-that-be try to censor my viewing of the story if it's all the ramblings of drunken drug addled Indians &/or the machinations of Max's manipulative, unstable defrocked conman? Producing such overt & suspicious censorship suggests to me that I am onto something here! It adds fuel to the fire! It add credence to the story!

Feel free to try to get to this page, & if you can, please take some screen shots & let me know, I'd like copies! -

http://www.examiner.com/article/queen-elizabeth-and-cameron-issued-warrants-for-a-paedophile-ring

The wording of the piece is here but links to Before It's News don't often work either. Worth a try -

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/02...r-sexual-crimes-against-children-2549434.html

& if you have trouble getting those to work, you're not alone! Have a look at the page at 19+ minutes into this youtube vid instead -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuae69rwWI4

Last edited:
To selfquote: " That's not to say stuff didn't go on in canada (just as it did in australia), but this geezer would surely only serve to discredit the entire effort..."

I'm positive that nefarious stuff went on/goes on and is covered up - i'm prepared to believe that the actions against indigenous people in Canada were terrible, even genocidal: The british empire was/is racist as fuck and lacking in all sorts of morals (it's where hitler got most of his ideas after all); there are already various known genocidal actions we've got up to (eg america, australia, india). The catholic empire is similar but older (though less 'temporal') and i can well believe they've got up to similar (after all everyone knows about the prevalence of paedophilia cover ups in the priesthood).

But that site with the fake brussels tribunal is a joke - find me some evidence, any evidence, that it exists outside annett's imagination/piss-poor website/equally flaky websites linking to it - if it did you'd think someone somewhere would have picked up on it considering there are legions of journalists and researchers who are prepared to look into things the elite don't like (Pilger, Chomsky, Lobster etc, even Exxaro?) - or are you saying 'they' managed to cover it all up except for our plucky hero Annett? he must be really good. Those many journalists who don't pick up on it surely can't be all in on the plan to hide this tribunal can they? And what about me and Maxalfie? - if i am in the pay of the NWO nobody told me (or paid me) (but i would say that wouldn't i ;))

If the pope tribunal is a total fake then how can i trust anything else the man claims? The cause of justice for the indigenous people would be far better served without him allowing it to be so easily discredited (as i gather many indigenous canadian groups would agree with (according to max's anti-arnett link at least)).

The claims are so wacky ("i got pope benedict sacked cos he sacrificed children" (i paraphrase)) that if anything it's Annett that i suspect of being a 'NWO shill', just like i suspect about Icke and Jones.

Don't take it personally though - i'm totally with you that this whole area (whether uk or canada) needs constant digging, i'm just very suspicious of Kevin Annett (as ever, i'm eager to be proved wrong if there's any evidence going).

Talking about the uk paedophile coverup, the main thing behind it imo is blackmail: it's pretty much obvious from Kincora (and elsewhere) that MI6 and MI5 were both involved in creating, facilitating and covering up paedophile rings because they found it so useful for blackmail and control of political figures (read any testimony from Colin Wallace who blew the whistle on it to his masters in the 70s and was put in jail for his trouble); not to mention the head of MI6 at the time (or is it 5, or both?) being a known paedo, so he probably used the facilities himself for 'recreational' purposes. The importance of Kincora to this story should be obvious from the fact that they are holding separate inquiries for the paedos in northen ireland and the uk, but only the uk one will have the power to compel people to testify - the NI one, which will deal with Kincora, won't.

And to reiterate, why are so few people noticing that the tories have pushed back the date of the paedo inquiry until after the next election? (maybe the Tom Watson witch hunt-witch hunt is having the desired effect)

Edit: about your disappearing site - i didn't try it out, but maybe it's got something to do with our marvellous libel laws? (another way nefarious stuff is hidden)

Last edited:
The claims are so wacky ("i got pope benedict sacked cos he sacrificed children" (i paraphrase)) that if anything it's Annett that i suspect of being a 'NWO shill', just like i suspect about Icke and Jones.

Don't take it personally though - i'm totally with you that this whole area (whether uk or canada) needs constant digging, i'm just very suspicious of Kevin Annett (as ever, i'm eager to be proved wrong if there's any evidence going).

No offence dude but the idea that Canada used it's school system to murder thousands of kids year on year for decade after decade deliberately is considerably WACKIER than anything that Annett could dream up! I am still aghast that his name garners so much discussion when the facts of the case do not. Discrediting Annett to the point where you & are arguing over HIM rather than examining the genocide case more closely is an indication of how effective Annetts detractors have been.

I was suspicious about Annett too & my point is that he was 1000% right about the Canadian Genocide. Some of the most horrific things I have ever heard of happening to children are indisputable facts now. I'm not here to defend some dude I have never met. I am here to tell you, regardless of what he has done since & regardless of how ridiculous some of his claims may seem, that he was right about the Canadian Residential Schools! His claims have been corroborated all over the place! Even worse atrocities have been exposed than Annett uncovered himself. But I'm not looking for Annett debunkers, the internet is jammed with them. I am looking for Canadian Holocaust deniers & fortunately, they seem about as common as the more commonly spotted Jewish holocaust denier

I came back to ask folk to click that link! Click the damned link! It won't take long to load, there's nothing there!

http://www.examiner.com/article/queen-elizabeth-and-cameron-issued-warrants-for-a-paedophile-ring

This place exists right? - http://www.examiner.com/
it's THIS bit we're having trouble with - article/queen-elizabeth-and-cameron-issued-warrants-for-a-paedophile-ring

Last edited:
Yup i get a 404 too. UK libel courts are powerful and could point at the author or the website or servers i guess (i know zero about libel).

Saying catholics or british empire 'killing thousands of kids...' isn't wacky in principle (though a bit wacky in extent maybe) - i can well believe it - eugenics and 'scientific racism' were more or less mainstream science in the 19th century and the ideas didn't go away entirely when hitler made them unfashionable. Saying you got the pope sacked cos he sacrificed children, but the only place you can see the tribunal that did it is one dodgy website, is entirely wacky (note: it's not even the pope sacrificing of children that necessarily makes it wacky to me - it's Annett's singular magical global-cover-up-defying website).

And i thought i made it clear, i'm very interested in the stuff about canada - much more than the stuff about annett - just stop bringing him into it if the other evidence is good on it's own merit - if only to agree to disagree so as the subject isn't so polluted. Anyway, you know my opinion of Annett now so i won't go on either way :)

Have you watched John Pilger's Utopia yet about the treatment of australians? (there are some parallels)

Last edited:
From my research the Canadian story does seem to check out. I never got as far with the research as to see it as a "holocaust" however I'll admit I find it hard to spend more than an hour or so researching things like this. Leaves me feeling disturbed and at odds with the human race.

Si that link is also giving me the 404 message. What did it say before it went down? There is no question whether there has been as mass cover up anyone who denies that is being deliberately ignorant. It's just at what level you call the extent. I was quite shocked when I started looking into this particularly how embroiled the Royal's have been for so long.

Si: Maybe you've posted about this but i just coincidentally came across this post in medialens:

National Centre for Truth & Reconciliation opens in Canada

Posted by Jackie on November 4, 2015, 5:59 pm

This center, opened just this week, holds the archive of testimonials from Canadian indigenous people who were affected by the residential schools in this country. The residential school system went on for about 100 years and was part of a government policy to assimilate the native people and force them to give up their own languages and culture. Tens of thousands of children were forcibly removed from their families and sent to live in institutions where many of them were subjected to extreme abuse (beyond the abuse of being taken away from their parents and communities), including being unwilling participants in medical experiments on malnutrition in children. Of course, this had far reaching and very damaging consequences that are still felt strongly today since many of the survivors of the system are still alive, and the trauma they suffered has seriously affected subsequent generations.

http://umanitoba.ca/centres/nctr/

The above sounds very similar to what went on in australia

Last edited:
Si Dread could you please provide me with a link to the video-taped interview of William Coombes where he talks about the Queen taking children away never to be seen again please?
Shouldn't be too difficult as Annett said he had said video confession in his ownership and promised to release it around 2012 I think it was.
I look forward to seeing this interviewed confession of what went on there that day, unless it was never released due to it not existing.

Kevin Annett wrote in February 2011.
" William’s
videotaped statements, including his witness of
the 1964 abductions, have been registered in
the archives of our ITCCS, and will be made
public at our opening session on
September 12,

Last edited:
Si Dread could you please provide me with a link to the video-taped interview of William Coombes where he talks about the Queen taking children away never to be seen again please?
Shouldn't be too difficult as Annett said he had said video confession in his ownership and promised to release it around 2012 I think it was.
I look forward to seeing this interviewed confession of what went on there that day, unless it was never released due to it not existing.

" William’s
September 12,

Yeah sure I'll try, sorry it's obviously been awhile, I'll sort it out for ya bit later if I can. It comes & goes. Gets pulled down, someone new puts it back up... The same thing was happening to this clip given it's new relevancy... Hopefully now the Huff have got it, it'll hang around . . . -

Footage showing a senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government boasting that he could cover up “scandals involving small boys” has resurfaced, shining a new light on claims the Conservative prime minister was allegedly involved in child sex abuse.

Tim Fortescue, who was a whip under Heath between 1970 and 1973, spoke to the BBC in 1995 for a documentary called “Westminster’s Secret Service”.

During the interview, Fortescue said the Prime Minister's chief whip kept a little black “dirt book” of MPs’ secrets to insure the loyalty of politicians.

It comes as Kent Police becomes the fourth force to announce it is investigating historical allegations of sexual abuse by the former prime minister.

Investigations are also underway by the Met, Wiltshire, and Jersey police forces.

more here - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-bbc-documentary-tim-fortescue_n_7933432.html

Happy Shitting Xmas To All My Dedicated Lunatics!

I'm back at this wonderful Xmas time. Season of goodwill my arsehole! 'Tis the season to be selfish & push & shove & spend spend spend & get pissed puke & fight en masse, & fold ourselves up in drunken car wrecks. Fucking peasants!

I'm back to pour scorn on the Paedo Prince himself, ruler over all us fucking peasants! It turns out, according to this by the Guardian, that the creepy old nonce has effectively been an unelected member of the British Cabinet, for DECADES! Getting a free look in at every piece of legislation & influencing law long before even Parliament gets a look. I'd be worried about this even if I weren't seriously concerned that the weird old cunt is a kiddie fiddling fucking ex-wife-murderer!

Prince Charles has been receiving confidential cabinet papers for decades, giving him access to the inner workings of British government, according to a Whitehall manual released after a three-year freedom of information battle.

The heir to the throne, who has previously been criticised for “meddling” in politics, is sent all cabinet memoranda, alongside the Queen and ministers in charge of departments, including secret proposals for new legislation and other discussion documents that have only been released to the public after 30 years.

Confirmation of the circulation of cabinet files to Charles is detailed in the cabinet’s “precedent book”, which until now has been kept in a locked cupboard within a locked office in a secured corridor inside the Cabinet Office.

The Cabinet Office fought for three years to block the release of the document, which reveals how Charles is on the “standard circulation” list for cabinet memoranda.

The released chapters state: “The documents of the cabinet and ministerial committees are issued primarily to the sovereign, the Prince of Wales, and ministers ... The need for secrecy calls for special care in circulation and handling.”

It adds: “The standard circulation for cabinet memoranda includes the Queen, the Prince of Wales, all members of the cabinet, any other ministers in charge of departments, the attorney general and the chief whip ... Ministers of state and junior minister do not normally receive memoranda.”

The government fought the release of the information following a request by Republic, the campaign for an elected head of state, which has called on David Cameron to end the practice.

“The disclosure of cabinet papers to Prince Charles is quite extraordinary,” said Graham Smith, Republic’s chief executive. “Not only because they would contain highly classified information, but because it gives him considerable advantage in pressing his own agenda when lobbying ministers. He is essentially a minister not attending cabinet. He gets the paperwork and has private meetings with ministers about policy.”

A senior MP called for a parliamentary inquiry into the arrangement, which he said made Charles Britain’s “best informed lobbyist”. It also prompted speculation that the prince uses the flow of information to help him intervene with ministers on new policy proposals before parliament or the public are aware of their existence.

Paul Flynn, a member of the Commons public administration and constitutional affairs committee, said Charles’s access to cabinet papers was “a considerable surprise” and called for a parliamentary investigation.

“He is not just a figurehead, he has become a participant in national debate and there is no control over his lobbying,” Flynn said. “This means that he is not only the most influential lobbyist, but the best informed and he is lobbying for his own interests, which are not always benign or sensible.”

Cabinet papers contain sensitive draft legislation at the stage when it is shared between secretaries of state for the first time and the papers of cabinet committees, such as those that currently examine issues including constitutional reform, economic affairs, Europe, home affairs, public expenditure and national security.

It means Charles has access to more top-level information about his pet topics, whether organic agriculture, complementary medicine or town planning, than elected ministers of state with responsibilities in those areas.

Clarence House said on Tuesday the information was sent to Charles “as part of his constitutional role as heir to the throne”, but this is likely to be disputed, not least because the British Monarchy website, run by Buckingham Palace, states: “There is no established constitutional role for the heir to the throne.”

A Cabinet Office spokesman said: “It has been established practice for many years that the sovereign and the heir to the throne receive the minutes of cabinet meetings. It is important that the head of state and her heir are properly briefed.”

Charles’s “black spider memos”, released to the Guardian this summer after a 10-year freedom of information battle with the government, showed he frequently writes privately to ministers with highly detailed analyses of government policy and lobbies for changes on areas such as homeopathy and defence spending. So far in 2015, he has held at least a dozen private face-to-face meetings with frontline UK politicians, including six cabinet ministers, but what is discussed remains secret.

During an information tribunal hearing in June, Lord Butler, the cabinet secretary from 1988 to 1998, argued against the release of the precedent book on behalf of the Cabinet Office, stating: “There is a very strong public interest in preserving the confidentiality of communications between the government and members of the royal household on sensitive constitutional matters.”

But His Honour Judge Shanks ruled that part of the book must be released. A chapter on “Relations with Buckingham Palace” and examples of specific communications between the Queen and the cabinet secretary remains withheld.

The precedent book is intended as a working guide to cabinet procedure and the chapters released date from 1992, but have not been amended since.

In 2013, the government lost a separate freedom of information case and had to reveal details of how Charles enjoys a little-known veto over draft legislation that affects his private interests.

from - http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...eived-confidential-cabinet-papers-for-decades

And this from a few weeks back. It's worse than Kim Il Jong trying to get Charlie into a genuine, proper interview!

Channel 4 News has turned down an interview with the Prince of Wales after refusing to sign a “draconian” contract with a string of demands including the pre-vetting of all questions and right to control editing.

The extremely tight level of control and censorship has not stopped some outlets from broadcasting interviews: Sky News ran an interview late last month covering topics including global warming. A spokesman for Sky News refused to comment on the broadcaster’s decision to agree to the terms laid down by Clarence House.

However, Channel 4 News felt that it could not conduct an interview under such terms, which included a 15-page contract full of limitations and restrictions. It cancelled an interview with Prince Charles that was due to be conducted by Jon Snow on Sunday at the British ambassador’s residence in Paris, on the eve of the Paris climate change talks.

The decision to pull out of the interview would have ultimately been made by Ben de Pear, the editor of Channel 4’s flagship news programme.

Channel 4 News said it would be happy to carry out an interview but not with such a restrictive contract.

“We do not sign pre-interview agreements, and interviewees appear on Channel 4 News on that basis,” said a spokesperson. “We would still be delighted to interview Prince Charles.”

It is not clear if other media outlets, such as ITV News and BBC News, have agreed to run interviews with Prince Charles.

The contractual stipulations surrounding Prince Charles were first made public by the Independent, which cited clauses in the contract such as: if the interviewer goes off script, Clarence House staff present have the right to “intervene and halt filming”.

A spokeswoman for Clarence House said the Prince of Wales received hundreds of requests for interviews and no media outlet was obligated to sign the standard contract.

“The issuing of broadcast contracts is standard practice across the royal households,” said the spokeswoman. “The Prince of Wales receives hundreds of requests for interviews from media organisations around the world. No media organisation is under any obligation to approach the Prince of Wales for an interview or enter into a contract negotiation.”

She added that the restrictions were to ensure “factual accuracy”. “All broadcasters that do [an interview], are keen to ensure that they do not breach any of the relevant broadcast rules and go to great lengths to protect their independence in this regard,” she said. “The contracts are put in place to ensure factual accuracy and protect the broadcaster as well as the interview subject.”

from - http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ls-prince-charles-interview-draconian-demands

Last edited:
Morning!

Exaro exposed Police leak of abuse survivor ID's to Panorama - http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5733/ipcc-probes-panorama-source-over-leaking-of-csa-survivors-ids

refers to this piece about MP's in child abuse video seized by customs - http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5...low-lid-off-paedophile-scandal-at-westminster

& this on the same subject - http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5...eo-of-child-sex-abuse-and-ex-cabinet-minister

I've been looking into Princess Diana true heritage. She was not a Spencer, she was a Goldsmith. Rumour has it her mother was getting it from James Goldsmith, father of Jemima now Khan & Zach. Take a look at Zach Goldsmith & compare his face to Diana. Then take a look at Prince William & compare his face to Zach Goldsmith.

Diana related to the Goldsmiths? - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-315244/Were-Diana-Jemima-sisters.html

Zach appears in this Australian TV programme about our VIP Paedophiles - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRObgttIyeg

But he's been a little quieter since he began his run for mayor of London.

London mayoral hopeful Zac Goldsmith has already been witheringly dismissed by one of his rivals as a ‘Great Gatsby figure’ who could not relate to most Londoners’ lives.

But it doesn’t seem to have deterred the maverick Tory MP from signing up his well-connected pals to assist in his bid to reach City Hall.

Goldsmith, 40, who was yesterday announced as the Conservative candidate for next May’s election after winning 70 per cent of the votes in a mayoral primary, has enlisted the support of his friend Ben Elliot, the Old Etonian entrepreneur whose aunt is the Duchess of Cornwall. Elliot, 40, who runs the concierge firm Quintessentially, has been telling friends he is Zac’s ‘unofficial campaign manager’.

from - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258276/Can-Camilla-s-nephew-fix-mayor-hopeful-Zac.html

I guess I'm alone in here now then, yeah? ;)

I am still working on the Coombes testimony. If there is footage as claimed by Kevin Annett of William Coombes accusing the queen & prince philip of kidnapping Mohawk kids from Kamloops school in British Columbia, I will find it.

In the meantime, check this! I have read many accounts by Irene Favel who witnessed a live, newborn child being thrown in a lit furnace when she was a child. This story stuck with me, because when I first read it, I found it frankly unbelievable, too horrifying to be true. Today, I found footage of the lady in question repeating her claims & I am convinced the story is true now.

If what she says is true, how do we know that Coombes testimony is not true?

How about this mad shit about our own establishment VIPs, royals & Westminsters MP's involved in child abuse, occultis ritual abuse, paedophilia & murder? How unlikely is all this?

And to wind things up for now, news that Ted heath & jimmy savile are being investigated by Jersey Police in relation to child abuse crimes on the island.

http://www.itv.com/news/channel/sto...use-including-edward-heath-and-jimmy-saville/

From page 93 of this book, describing the first time William Coombes spoke on Annetts Hidden From History radio show in Vancouver in the 90's.

"The very first time he was on our programme, Billy ended up naming the priests who had tortured his friends & his brother to death, & then forced Billy to dig their graves outside Kamloops residential school. And eventually his description of "Queen" Elizabeth Windsors abduction of ten never-to-be-seen-again fellow students in October 1964 was total show stopper".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unrelenting-Kevin-Daniel-Annett/dp/1523905778

I understand that the infamous footage of Coombes making his claim to camera will be released to the public. It has been released before but gets deleted & disappears. But it will be back!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Murder-Decree-Genocide-Reconciliation-Commission/dp/1530145619/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1458286136&sr=1-2

" William’s
September 12,

I have found a short clip where William Coombes very briefly describes the Kamloops Kidnapping.

As fair as I can tell, & I've been looking into this for some years now, Coombes full testimony is something that has yet to be properly released to the general public. I am not certain about that, but that's what I think.

This however, short it is, proves at least that Coombes story comes from Coombes & is not something that Kevin Annett has "made up".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74ZiOt37cQ&feature=youtu.be

Well, well, well. Six years+ since I posted this thread - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57291530
BEGINS
A mass grave containing the remains of 215 children has been found in Canada at a former residential school set up to assimilate indigenous people.
The children were students at the Kamloops Indian Residential School in British Columbia that closed in 1978.
The discovery was announced on Thursday by the chief of the Tk'emlups te Secwepemc First Nation.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said it was a "painful reminder" of a "shameful chapter of our country's history".
The First Nation is working with museum specialists and the coroner's office to establish the causes and timings of the deaths, which are not currently known.
Rosanne Casimir, the chief of the community in British Columbia's city of Kamloops, said the preliminary finding represented an unthinkable loss that was never documented by the school's administrators.

Canada's residential schools were compulsory boarding schools run by the government and religious authorities during the 19th and 20th Centuries with the aim of forcibly assimilating indigenous youth.
Kamloops Indian Residential School was the largest in the residential system. Opened under Roman Catholic administration in 1890, the school had as many as 500 students when enrolment peaked in the 1950s.
The central government took over administration of the school in 1969, operating it as a residence for local students until 1978, when it was closed.

What do we know about the remains?​

The Tk'emlups te Secwepemc First Nation said the remains were found with the help of a ground-penetrating radar during a survey of the school.
"To our knowledge, these missing children are undocumented deaths," Ms Casimir said. "Some were as young as three years old."
"We sought out a way to confirm that knowing out of deepest respect and love for those lost children and their families, understanding that Tk'emlups te Secwepemc is the final resting place of these children."

The main administrative building at the Kamloops Indian Residential School is seen in Kamloops, British Columbia
image copyrightReuters
image captionAnalysis of the remains is still going on
The tribe said it had reached out to the home communities whose children attended the school. They expected to have preliminary findings by mid-June.
British Columbia's chief coroner Lisa Lapointe told Canadian broadcaster CBC "we are early in the process of gathering information".

What reaction has there been?​

The reaction has been one of shock, grief and contrition.
"The news that remains were found at the former Kamloops residential school breaks my heart," Mr Trudeau wrote in a tweet.
The news that remains were found at the former Kamloops residential school breaks my heart - it is a painful reminder of that dark and shameful chapter of our country’s history. I am thinking about everyone affected by this distressing news. We are here for you. https://t.co/ZUfDRyAfET
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) May 28, 2021
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.View original tweet on Twitter
Canada's minister of indigenous relations, Carolyn Bennett, said residential schools were part of a "shameful" colonial policy. The government was committed to "memorialising those lost innocent souls", she said.
Terry Teegee, the regional chief of British Columbia's Assembly of First Nations, called finding such grave sites "urgent work" that "refreshes the grief and loss" of communities in the region.

Those views were echoed by other indigenous groups, including the First Nations Health Authority (FNHA).
"That this situation exists is sadly not a surprise and illustrates the damaging and lasting impacts that the residential school system continues to have on First Nations people, their families and communities,'' its CEO Richard Jock wrote in a statement.

What were residential schools?​

From about 1863 to 1998, more than 150,000 indigenous children were taken from their families and placed in these schools.
The children were often not allowed to speak their language or to practise their culture, and many were mistreated and abused.
A commission launched in 2008 to document the impacts of this system found that large numbers of indigenous children never returned to their home communities.
The landmark Truth and Reconciliation report, released in 2015, said the policy amounted to "cultural genocide".
In 2008, the Canadian government formally apologised for the system.
The Missing Children Project documents the deaths and the burial places of children who died while attending the schools. To date, more than 4,100 children who died while attending a residential school have been identified, it says.

ENDS

" William’s
September 12,

Hopefully Max still exists so he can see this...

Coombes claims the queen stole his mates -

Witness to Coombes murder -

The queen & the Kamloops Kidnapping -

Last edited:
Well, in 2014 I thought of Si Dread as a smart, well meaning total wingnut loon

With hindsight though we can see that his/her posts were eerily prescient and a good lesson to not discount something even if it sounds bananas at first

Well, in 2014 I thought of Si Dread as a smart, well meaning total wingnut loon

With hindsight though we can see that his/her posts were eerily prescient and a good lesson to not discount something even if it sounds bananas at first

Absolutely. I'm just about to put a spirit level on the ground to see if the world is flat...