• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Queen "disappears" Canadian Mohawk children, Maloney outs Prince Charles, Dunblane

my god, you republicans have no shame. charles attracts all sorts who use him as a means of networking, quite clearly he

is the one being utilised, one doubts its his sparkling personality at work - and as the party with the most to lose

its clear to me, the paedophiles - being as they are, adept at manipulation & lies, are just the best at befriending him

its clear to me, the paedophiles - being as they are, adept at manipulation & lies, are just the best at befriending him

Hahaha Yeah, way feasible. Despite 50 years of rumour circulating not just the BBC but through much of British underground culture as well as all sorts of alternative media, savile managed to get to become close, close friends with the future monarch of our country, a man surrounded by the kind of security & protection you couldn't dream of comprehending. You think savile got past all these secruity people & into the inner sanctum of the monarchy because he was clever? Bullocks! You genuinely believe this? I suspect the exact opposite. It was BECAUSE of his paedophile ring that he was let into that inner circle. Mountbatten, notorious paedophile, introduced savile into the royal family in the 60's, many years before the official meeting between them is claimed to have occurred.

My contention is that the reason savile got away with all this shit over all these years is the same reason Hamilton was being allowed guns he should not have been. Hamilton had well-to-do, influentioal friends including later NATO head Sir George Robertson. Savile is friends with charles BECAUSE of their shared paedophile interests, not despite them. The relationship between Ball & charles is just the icing on the shit-cake.

An alternative response might be, if poor naive charlie got conned into being friend with paedo bishop Peter Ball, why would he give the cunt a home after his caution for fiddling kids? I'd have been horrified & left him to it!

Last edited:
I'm working on collating information on Dunblane. But it's easy enough to find proof that Dunblane was a cover up, Shambles, you don't need me. Just look for the accounts of off-duty police officer Grant McCutcheon, who was there by coincidence that day & whose evidence was not heard by the Cullen Enquiry. The simple fact that a professional trained to observe witnessed the immediate aftermath of the massacre & his testimony was not heard is highly suspicious in itself, is it not? But that's not all there is. McCutchoens evidence was ignored because his account of the scene do not match with those "accepted" by the Cullen Enquiry. McCutcheons evidence suggests that there was another armed man on the scene & it was he who shot Hamilton. Hamilton did not kill himself, that's the reason for the cover up! The reason that someone else was there armed is that Hamilton had powerful paedophile friends who had lost faith in his ability to keep quiet. McCutcheons evidence suggests that the crime scene was fiddled with in a number of ways that aided in covering up Hamiltons relationships with the sort of people who would turn up at his home in chauffer driven limos, & his paedophile behaviour & connections.

Sandra Uttley tracked down McCutcheon while researching her book Dunblane Unburied & found the statement that McCutcheon made, & along with an account leading up to the massacre, can be found here - http://stolenkids-dunblane.blogspot.co.uk/2005/11/2006-dunblane-unburied-by-sandra-uttley.html

Here's the intro to the page link, & I have bolded the statement that McCutchoen made to Police that day, at the bottom. Feel free to compare it to the findings of the enquiry & the accepted narrative of the Dunblane events... Pay attention to the position of the body, the number of weapons & the amounts of ammunation said to have been found, the position or existance of bags, or glasses, or hats or ear-protectors on Hamiltons body or otherwise, & the bullet holes evidence of parents who gained entry to the scene. Enjoy! Cover-up!

It was a bitterly cold and icy morning as PC Grant McCutcheon rushed his two young children down the drive and into his red Vauxhall Astra. After putting the children into the back of his car, and securing them in their seats, he scraped ice off the windscreen before hastily driving to Dunblane Primary School. His daughter was to attend the nursery class which started at 9.30am and he was running late.

He drove along the Old Doune Road and entered the school yard via the main gates. After driving up the main drive, he had difficulty getting a parking space as there were lots of other vehicles parked there. He arrived at 9.32 am and was a few minutes late for the start of nursery. After taking his children from the car, he walked them into the school via the main entrance. He entered the main reception area, turned left and walked down a set of stairs. After turning left again, he entered the corridor of the nursery wing and entered the first classroom on the right. He left his daughter at the nursery class and walked off down the corridor with his son...

... in the corridor of the nursery wing, Grant McCutcheon stopped so that his son could play with some toys and a Wendy House. After about three minutes, he saw a group of children, aged about seven or eight, being shooed along the corridor by their teacher. The teacher was middle aged with grey hair and wearing a shift. The children and teacher all passed him and entered the third room on the right, the GP room.

The corridor was then empty, except for Grant and his son and a young woman of about 30. She was quite tall, about 5 feet 8 inches, medium build, with long dark hair, wearing glasses, black leggings and a dark coloured top. As he stood watching his son play in the Wendy House, the Deputy Head of the school approached him. Mrs Awlson calmly said, “there is a man in the school – in the gymnasium – and he is shooting”. His first thought was that she meant someone with an air pistol because he hadn’t heard any gun shots. But then he realised that what she was telling him was something to be really concerned about. The man said “I am a policeman. Can I help?” Mrs Awlson replied “Yes please”.

After handing his son over to the young dark haired woman, he ran up the corridor of the nursery wing to the main corridor with Mrs Awlson at his heels. He turned right and ran up a small set of stairs to where the janitor’s office was located. A teacher, Grace Tweddle, was lying at the top of these stairs on the left, almost opposite the janitor’s office. She had blood on her head and her hands, but was conscious and moving, so he continued to run towards the assembly hall area. There was no-one else around, and no-one in the assembly hall when he entered via the swing doors. At this point he was lost and didn’t know where to go. Mrs Awlson told him to turn right. After going through another set of double doors, he turned left and ran along the corridor, up a flight of stairs half way along the corridor and then, on the left side of the corridor further on he saw a group of four children in gym kit sitting on the floor with their backs propped up against the wall on the left. They were all wearing blue T-shirts and dark shorts. All the children had gunshot wounds. They all had bloodstained clothing. One boy had what looked like pellet marks to his left leg. Another boy said to him, “He’s got a gun mister”.

As the children were all conscious and breathing, the policeman continued running towards the doors leading to the gym. Both doors were ajar. He entered the gym.

This is what he saw (and this is taken from Grant McCutcheon’s formal Witness Statement, made by him to Central Scotland Police but never even presented to Lord Cullen’s Public Inquiry into the Dunblane Massacre):

“I saw carnage. A flurry of thoughts and feelings came on me and I was aware of a strong smell of gunsmoke. I also formed the opinion that all the children I saw were dead as all were motionless. I saw a group of bodies to my immediate right at the entrance doors where I stood. That was the group where the teacher Gwen Mayor was that died. I can recall that her body was on top of other children. I saw that they were dressed in gym kit, blue T-shirts and dark shorts. I formed the opinion that they were all dead. I also saw a group to my left, halfway up the left side of the hall. They consisted of about four or five further children, wearing exactly the same state of dress. I formed the opinion they were all dead also. I also saw another group of children half way up the gym hall on the right side. That group consisted of about four children who looked dead. I further observed the janitor (John Currie) who was standing to the left side of a black figure lying on the floor. I knew he was the gunman. I formed this opinion as he had shot himself in the head and together with other factors in my mind I took him to be as such. As I took all this in and formed my opinions I saw two pistols there. I saw that his head had been blown away and the contents were behind him. I was focused on this image. I then saw the janitor bend down at the gunman’s left side and saw him retrieve a pistol. It was dark coloured and was not a revolver. I cannot describe it further. I also saw a further pistol lying to the left side of the gunman’s body. That was dark coloured as well and wasn’t a revolver. I also said to the janitor as he stood up to put the pistol down on the floor. I saw him place it as his feet. He was standing some 5-6 feet at the side of the gunman’s feet. He told me he just wanted to get the gun away from him.

I also saw, at the same time as all this, that the gunman was gurgling and breathing heavily. I formed the opinion that he was still alive but obviously nearing death. He was wearing a black boiler suit and he had a tan coloured leather holster around his waist on the left side. He appeared to be wearing a dark coloured anorak which had fallen open. I didn’t notice his footwear. I saw magazines, black coloured, lying about him. I didn’t know what number. I saw spent cases of ammunition lying about his body also. I couldn’t put a number on them. I didn’t see ear defenders on the gunman at all.

I saw the janitor walk towards me at that point. I also saw the headmaster (Ron Taylor) standing in the centre of the hall looking in the direction of the gunman. I saw that he appeared to be stunned and motionless. He then looked at me and asked me who I was. I told him I was a policeman. He ran up to me and started shouting at me “What can we do? What can we do?””

Thomas Hamilton had just shot dead 16 children and their teacher. He had also shot and injured a further ten children and three teachers. The Dunblane Massacre had happened.

I'm not here to discuss Dunblane today, just being polite. I'm back today to flesh out my Queenie sucks & stole some kids theory! The original post in this thread is dated early Dec 2014. Nearly a year has gone by, plenty has happened to support the story & I have been busy looking into it again!

I think this might appear earlier in this thread but here it is again for anyone who'd like to start at the beginning - http://www.examiner.com/article/a-lambremont-mass-genocide-of-mohawk-children-uncovered-canada

First, let's talk about Kevin Annett, shall we? In the 90's posted as a new minister for the Canadian United Church in rural Canada, & wondering why there were never any Ethnic Indians amongst his congregation this guy stumbled onto the fact that grotesque human rights abuses had been & still were being committed against the indigenous population to aid a systematic corruption of their Indian blood-lines by any means available including outright infanticide! 100 years ago, this meant allowing Indian children with TB to be schooled & housed next to those who were not infected, permitting & encouraging an attrition rate as high as 65% of their school "classes". The attrition rate at the Indian Residential Schools was so high that the Canadian authorities stopped recording them in 1929. Through friendship, Annett heard stories direct from Aboriginal survivors of the IRS (Indian Residential Schools) System who told the most awful, frankly almost unbelievable stories of deliberate neglect, brutality& murder of their friend & brothers & sisters.

Annett attempted to publicise his findings & allowed his pulpit to be used by those who wished to tell their stories in public. He was defrocked as a minister for the cheek, & over the last decade or two he has been villified, hounded, insulted & attacked for what he has been doing. The internet is full of websites discrediting him & defaming him & maligning him. This is the cover-up, the system kicking back, just like it did here the other week with Paed-BBC, shelterer & enabler of jimmy-fucking-savile, produced a Panorama episode atempting to exonerate leon brittan & debunk claims of a westminster paedophile ring! The enemies of free speech have a lot of resources & they can make you look very bad of they try. If it wasn't that possession of evidence against brittan would be illegal because it would show a child, I'm sure it would have come out by now!

I posted this thread, all that time back in 2014 because I found that Annett interviewed a man called William Coombes as part of his Truth & Reconciliation work. Coombes claimed that queen elizabeth & prince philip visited his school in the mid 60's during the queens state visit & took a bunch of kids on a picnic who were never seen again! When I claimed this shit here, I got a lot of people posting the stuff about Annett that has been set up to discredit him. I have told people in my life about these discoveries of mine & they too have found stuff on the internet to discredit Annett.

I've now got some new shit that BACKS Annetts stories for you. In 2015 The Canadian Truth & Reconciliation Committee backed by the Indigenous Fedearation Council in Canada as well as the Canadian government under newly demoted Prime Minister Harper released the results of their own enquiry in the Residential Schools system that found that Canadas government & Church had committed "Cultural Genocide" on the Indigenous children they took from their families. These findings back the basic premise of Annetts claims, & I see no reason to doubt those of William Coombes now that I have seen them alongside many first hand accounts of other who survived the Indian Residential Schools system in Canada!

Here's some links to support my shit. Blessings to all! EDUCATE YOURSELVES! You can't sort a future if you do not know the past!

Read about the Canadian TRC. Remember, this is an official Canadian body, not something Annett made up! - http://www.trc.ca/websites/trcinstitution/index.php?p=26

Canadian media report on the TRC - http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...truth-and-reconciliation-recommendations.html

Here is a list of responses by the United Church to Annett in the 90's to 2001 - http://bc.united-church.ca/content/kevin-annett

Here's one of those links to a Annett debunk, notice the responses from Indigenous Canadians at the bottom & remember that the debunkers have now been discredited by the TRC findings! - http://thetyee.ca/Views/2008/04/30/TruthAndAbuse/

FREE BOOK. Annetts first book after his discoveries in the 90's, 2001 I think this is - www.canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf

This book is 2002 so I'm not sure how much these two overlap - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Death-...8&qid=1445788844&sr=1-2&keywords=kevin+annett

Annett appears in a youtube doc featuring testimony from survivors that is not pleasant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUvhDG7x2E

which is a doc made of this book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unrepentant-Disrobing-Emperor-Kevin-Annett/dp/1846944058

Indigenous authors in Canada are now also beginning to write about their time at IRS. Haven't yet found a copy of this on amazon - http://www.claritypress.com/Starblanket.html

Live Leaks has produced a report which I only recently found, on the queens complicity in the genocide of ethnic Canadians - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b4_1353008398

& here's a couple facebook links that might interest -
https://www.facebook.com/Truth-and-Reconciliation-Commission-of-Canada-97429247038/?pnref=story
https://www.facebook.com/Kevin-Annett-Hidden-From-History-103459096374647/
https://www.facebook.com/CanadianGenocide?pnref=story
https://www.facebook.com/MBQ.TMT?fref=ts

Last edited:
Nobody gives a fuck. I'm only upset because the events that happened meant I was no longer able to legally own a handgun.

So, I've read that free book that I posted since posting it. Here it is again - www.canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf

I've found some stuff that supports my basic premise, which is that the reason we have a society riddled with paedophilia is because our upper echelons are neck deep in the practice, particularly our monarchy & our governments! I'm beginning to see parallels between the events in Canada & our own paedophile scandals here in the UK. In Canada the Indian Residential Schools systems are used by Church & State predators to acquire children not likely to be missed, & here in the UK the Childrens Home systems were used in the same way!

Download the book & on page 49 you'll find a Frank Martin describing how the notorious Vancouver Paedophile club started at Alberni Residential School & how kids who'd been shipped in from far away were the most likely to "go missing" compared to those from more local tribes or families. Although schools littered the country, there were very few local Indians in them. Kids were shipped as far from their homes, families, tribes & lands as possible because the purpose of the "schools" was not education, Christianisation or integration within white society as they espoused. The purpose of the schools was to annihilate as many children as possible who were not willing to be cohersed or capitulate to white domination. The kids nicked by paedophile rings were less likely to have concerned relatives trying to trace them because they were often completely dislocated from their parents & families. So here we have the Alberni School as opposed to the Kamloops school, & a separate witness describing the kind of inexplicable disappearances of children, in this case to Paedophile rings rather than monarchic child snatchers, as those described by William Coombes. These multiple witnesses stories about the ease with which kids were distributed to these groups & "disappeared" adds to the general suspicions surrounding Kamloops, in my opinion. It corroborates Coombes testimony, it makes it look less unlikely.

On page 51 an anonymous member of the Squamish clan describes the paedophile gang operating out of Alberni has having run for fifty years, as still running & having been & still being populated by Church elders, provincial governors & senior judges. These are just the sort of people who'd be showing visiting monarchs around, right? I have read stories of sexual abuse from survivors of the IRS in Canada but the existance of organised paedophile rings, given our own westminster paedophile rings scandal & cover up, is explosive!

According to the bottom of page 51 there's an entire section on the Alberni Paedophile & The Vancouver Club in Appendix Six which I think cements in my mind the existence of paedophile rings within the Canadian IRS system & that ties in rather coincidentally with queen lizzie as head of the United Church Canada (Canadian Anglican Church basically) & her visit there with phil the greek in the 60's, Prince Philp & Mountbatten, Charles & savile, Andrew & Epstein & of course our own westminster paedophile scandals!

Under Appendices One, Crimes listed at number 42, page 73, include various accusations of organised paedophile rings & number 43, page 74, includes the use of children from the paedophile rings for "cult ritualised abuse & sacrificial practices". I glaze over at the mention of anything vaguely Satanic (because of Icke connotations) but these generalised findings are based on the compelling testimonies of over 150 Indigenous Canadians to a tribunal set up by Annett & others the results of which were released in this book because no-one would publish it in academia.

These kinds of tribunals have been rolled out across Canada for, & since, the Canadian Truth & Reconciliation Commissions findings of "Cultural Gencocide" in the middle of 2015 & many more hundreds or thousands of Indigenous Indians are going to be coming forward over the next few years with their stories. I'm quite surprised by how much more there is on this subject on the internet now, than there was only a year ago!

I have sat in front of people & told them the stories of my abuse at school & they have scoffed in my face! Someone I once called a friend did not believe me at all. He was a very racist white Rhodie who did not believe a white Headmaster would abuse a white kid! This shit happened to me near enough forty years ago & I have never forgotten the face or name of my abuser. After some internettery, I even found the name of the incoming Headmaster (who shared the job for awhile before the bastard who abused me retired), who stood & watched while my abuser tortured me!

I have not forgotten what happened to me & I have not forgotten who caused it. I have not forgotten who stood & watched without intervening! So I personally do not doubt the testimony of these Canadians because, although I was lucky enough to dodge sexual abuse & I survived my own abuse relatively unscathed (apart from being nuts), our stories of institutionalised abuse are very similar.

Last edited:
For anyone who doesnt "care" about that ^ maybe try this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHONFfwM4k&feature=youtu.be

This man reported a dangerous, powerful paedophile to Scotland Police & had his kids taken from him & put into the care system which has been proven through the jimmy savile story to be used by paedophile rings to source kids less likely to be missed, orphans etc! -

Report a paedophile, have your kids taken!

Something similar happend to Carol Kasir. Apparently to prevent her from divulging the names of those who used her guest house, the now notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, her child was taken from her & put into care. She of course aided in the trafficking of children from a Richmond care home called Grafton House so she was well aware of the danger her child was in. She died a few years later supposedly of an insulin overdose, but her death has been said to have been suspicious. I guess the message is if you get involved with these powerful paedophiles, you're expendable if you're not one of them & there's a good chance they'll have at your kids if they get a chance!

It's funny so few on here seem to want to take Si Dread seriously. So many pop their heads in to make some meaningless scornful remark. Such subjects are seen as Taboo, even on places like here because people simply don't want to acknowledge any of it.

I've actually been keeping doing some reading about it and approached what I have read with an open mind. So far much of what I've read both his links and my own googling leads me to say he may jump the gun a little at times but plenty of what he says can be backed up by doing some googling of your own.

It is blatant the establishment has covered up the VIP paedophile ring and associated happenings because many of them are themselves or in some way linked to others who are involved in it. Thanks for the links Si, I'll have a look when I've some more time tonight.

Last edited:
I for one always take Si's posts seriously (thanks Si) - doesn't mean i won't argue to try and test the claims - this is because i want to get to the truth but i want it to be robust too (so often these things are covered up in plain sight by the only place stating them also stating easily disproven nonsense (like Icke)).

I'll read through that link later Si - in the meantime, i came across this slightly old overview of the Paedo inquiry in the uk - not a lot new in here, but it's from the Lobster, which is always worth a read. http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster70/lob70-child-abuse-network.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks guys. You too wendy! Each time you view or post you belie your claim that no-ones interested & add a view & bring it to the top!

There used to a widely held belief, even amongst the majority of drugs users, that drugs, even cannabis are very bad for health, dangerous to life & should never, ever be legalised. Before that there was a conspiracy to delude the public about the dangers of drugs & marjuana in particular using racist language. The laws against drugs are effectively a global racist conspiracy against people of colour & this is shown clearly by the disparity in arrests between the races both here & more obviously in the USA. The conspiracy that placed black Zimbabweans under Colonial rule by "conning" the country & it's valuable land out of the hands of the locals & the conspiracy that murdered tens of thousands of Canadian children for their land & resources & the conspiracy against drugs users is one & the same. The establishment is structured as a white, globalised racist state, it's riddled with paedophilia as a control mechanism & it seeks to maintain itself through genocide of ethnic peoples. It uses drugs laws & badly trained, idiot police to control it's population when it can't keep them locked in "Homes"! It starts right here, at the head our culture with a paedophile queen & a monarchy riddled with xenophobia, facism & acquisitive greed.

I see children as the future of our country & society. I see the health of children representing the future health of our society. The state depends upon societal cohesion for it's taxi paying sheeple. Therefore paedophiles & abusers & enablers of abuse are enemies of the state & they should be tracked down one by one & treated as such! Even the rich & powerful ones. ESPECIALLY the rich & powerful ones because they influence others to partake in their vile crimes or to make money from those who do!

If we can plan the funding of prisons in Jamaica or Saudi Arabia, why can't we fund prisons where we can lock up paedophiles for LIFE! I'm not in favour of the death penalty, I'm in favour of removing these people, who are only rarely cured of their illness, permanently from having any possible access to any children. If we can spend money on trident to protect our kids even when we have never used it, why can't we spend it to protect our children right here at home from an obviously clear & present danger?

You need to take off your tin foil hat and live a little mate.

I think of that as an expression of concern for my mental health, which is really sweet wendy. Try not to be too concerned. My girlfriend is in the next room working on her PHD while I do my research in here. She's got books piled up on her chosen subject, & I've got books piled up to read on mine. It called studying, maybe it's unfamiliar to you?

I draw articles from elsewhere in the world on an almost daily basis. There's an establishment paedophile story breaking in Australia right now. So I don't really feel very tinhatty. I feel that I am researching a subject that interests me while I happen to be trapped indoors by poverty & illness anyway & I reckon reading & researching my subject of interest is probably a little healthier, though no less unpleasant, than watching Jeremy Kyle.

A former Australian prime minister is on a list of "alleged paedophiles" that Liberal senator Bill Heffernan claims forms part of a police document.

Senator Heffernan used a Senate estimates committee hearing on Tuesday to discuss the list of 28 people, which he said formed part of police documents that had been "signed off" by Gary Crooke, QC, the former senior counsel assisting NSW's Wood royal commission into police corruption in the 1990s. Mr Crooke declined to comment when contacted by Fairfax Media on Tuesday.

Many of the people on the list and otherwise named in the documents were "prominent", including a former prime minister, Senator Heffernan said: "They were delivered to me by a police agency some time ago because no one seems to want to deal with them.

more at - http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...r-a-suspected-paedophile-20151020-gke2o0.html

Pages debunking Kevin Annett are a dime a dozen. 99% of them predate the Canadian Truth & Reconciliation findings of July 2015.

How can you expect me to pay any attention to pages such as that one, when the evidence backing Annetts claims about the Indian Residential Schools system have been backed up by the TRC findings?

I'm considerably less interested in personal attacks on Kevin Annett & much more interested in anything that suggests those claiming to have been neglected & tortured & having witnessed the murder of their brother, sisters & friends through the IRS are not telling the truth.

Alfred Lambremont Webre, for instance, is quite well know for his debunking of Kevin Annett. Unfortunately, he's a member of the Freemasons, claims to have been spoken to directly by God one night &, "In the interview, Webre claims that the evil Anglo-American “elite” (in association with Draco Reptilian aliens who have a penchant for ‘human sushi’) had plans to depopulate the Earth through a Mad Max-style economic collapse"

Kevin Annetts detractors aren't any more reliable than they claim Annett to be!

And yet Webre supported Annett for a long time before calling him out. Ever wondered why there are so many people debunking Annett?
What do you think of his imaginary ITCSS courts?

Thanks guys. You too wendy! Each time you view or post you belie your claim that no-ones interested & add a view & bring it to the top!

There used to a widely held belief, even amongst the majority of drugs users, that drugs, even cannabis are very bad for health, dangerous to life & should never, ever be legalised. Before that there was a conspiracy to delude the public about the dangers of drugs & marjuana in particular using racist language. The laws against drugs are effectively a global racist conspiracy against people of colour & this is shown clearly by the disparity in arrests between the races both here & more obviously in the USA. The conspiracy that placed black Zimbabweans under Colonial rule by "conning" the country & it's valuable land out of the hands of the locals & the conspiracy that murdered tens of thousands of Canadian children for their land & resources & the conspiracy against drugs users is one & the same. The establishment is structured as a white, globalised racist state, it's riddled with paedophilia as a control mechanism & it seeks to maintain itself through genocide of ethnic peoples. It uses drugs laws & badly trained, idiot police to control it's population when it can't keep them locked in "Homes"! It starts right here, at the head our culture with a paedophile queen & a monarchy riddled with xenophobia, facism & acquisitive greed.

I see children as the future of our country & society. I see the health of children representing the future health of our society. The state depends upon societal cohesion for it's taxi paying sheeple. Therefore paedophiles & abusers & enablers of abuse are enemies of the state & they should be tracked down one by one & treated as such! Even the rich & powerful ones. ESPECIALLY the rich & powerful ones because they influence others to partake in their vile crimes or to make money from those who do!

If we can plan the funding of prisons in Jamaica or Saudi Arabia, why can't we fund prisons where we can lock up paedophiles for LIFE! I'm not in favour of the death penalty, I'm in favour of removing these people, who are only rarely cured of their illness, permanently from having any possible access to any children. If we can spend money on trident to protect our kids even when we have never used it, why can't we spend it to protect our children right here at home from an obviously clear & present danger?
This is how they roll. All initiation rites and sick perversion. They do it to be in the club, the club use it for blackmail purposes, they do it because they enjoy it and they can. Excercising their power. Yup, disposable people who no one cares about are their victims. Vile. In front of everyone's noses.

For anyone who doesnt "care" about that ^ maybe try this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsHONFfwM4k&feature=youtu.be

This man reported a dangerous, powerful paedophile to Scotland Police & had his kids taken from him & put into the care system which has been proven through the jimmy savile story to be used by paedophile rings to source kids less likely to be missed, orphans etc! -

Report a paedophile, have your kids taken!

Something similar happend to Carol Kasir. Apparently to prevent her from divulging the names of those who used her guest house, the now notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, her child was taken from her & put into care. She of course aided in the trafficking of children from a Richmond care home called Grafton House so she was well aware of the danger her child was in. She died a few years later supposedly of an insulin overdose, but her death has been said to have been suspicious. I guess the message is if you get involved with these powerful paedophiles, you're expendable if you're not one of them & there's a good chance they'll have at your kids if they get a chance!

I've always known things like police and social work were corrupt. I don't mean the bottom of the line people dealing with the cases but the actual organizations. As he says at a very senior level.

And yet Webre supported Annett for a long time before calling him out. Ever wondered why there are so many people debunking Annett?
What do you think of his imaginary ITCSS courts?

Who knows why that nut turned against Annett, maybe Annett realised he was a nut & cut ties? Annett claims his groups have been infiltrated by agents of the state & I see no reason to disbelieve that given what's coming out now!

I've read into all the debunks of Annett & his ITCSS stuff. According to his detractors some of his organisations appear to exist with only Annett as it's membership! The thing is, I'm not denying that some of Annetts actual methods are suspect. But nothing I have seen is anywhere capable of debunking the claims of the people in Canada that he has sought to publicise! That is what I'm looking for. I have not found anything that suggests this Canadian Genocide & some of the things purported to have been done to kids in the Indian Residential Schools are not all true.

So, having exposed this business a long time ago, & assuming that he was not wrong, he would have caused the Canadian Churches & state & considerable resources & supporters to become aligned against him. Yes, he may have used some underhanded tactics in his effort to expose a genocide which have left him open to attack. But which is the greater of those two evils?

The TRC vindicate Annett! That's my basic premise... & if Annetts story is the truth about Canada, then maybe Coombes story is the truth about Kamloops.