• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Quebec expands vaccine passports to liquor, cannabis stores, with 3rd dose requirement on the way

Then there's the other alcohol drink, wine.

i would do that for fun...but i don't really like wine...my great grandfather from Italy used to make his own wine - he had a basement area that was made just for making wine at a house in NJ

and then my great grandfather on the other side, he came from Italy too, and he was a moonshiner in Vermont

i come from a long line of moonshiners :cool:

I'm a chemist. So it's like a fun application.

Yeah, you gotta be clean to make good spirits. I usea sodium metabisulfite spray bottle for the clean. GOod water too. Nutrient rich. But it would probably be more exciting in the prohibition days. Not to get caught. Still, illegal. I'd gladly pay the excise tax on it, but then the state wants too much information like licesnsing and shits.

So back to beer. You have the luxury of homebrew supply stores in the city.

Yeah, these stills are a starter project for running a lab to cook off MDMA, LSD, and Mescaline. All of which I feel confident I can run.

But they're awarding Nobel prizes to a lot of features of my inorganic research. My former professor won it in 2019 from Binghamton. So it'll come. @Mr. Krinkle

I went underground when legal trouble hit and never published anything. But they know damn well I'd make a clean sweep on prizes.

Mushroom cultivation is fairly novice. I tried once, with no success. I had a friend that was pumping out pounds. Those were good. Just gotta get some spores.

i still have to give shrooms another try....about 20 years ago, i tried but i ended up with some other fungus or mold that took over and i never tried again - but i had no clue what i was doing...

a friend of mine just did his first ever run and he crushed it - ended up with a pound and a half of cubensis

8mVcnfd.gif

Wow you guys really letting them stick it to you like that?

I'd walk in the fuckin liquor store laugh if they tried to deny me alcohol.

That is incredibly inhumane, what if a poor homeless alcoholic couldn't get a vaccine? Now he has to DT?

Canadians need to riot fuck all that

I mailed 2 ounces from Ontario to another province . They tossed it because they could smell it. Apparently they can toss it if they smell it and you can only mail 1 ounce. Ontario messed up when it first became legal and i never bought from the government.

Wow you guys really letting them stick it to you like that?

I'd walk in the fuckin liquor store laugh if they tried to deny me alcohol.

That is incredibly inhumane, what if a poor homeless alcoholic couldn't get a vaccine? Now he has to DT?

Canadians need to riot fuck all that

I gave a street person $20 today and he went straight into the liquor store. You’re right in that different groups of people in society are being affected differently. But, this is only Quebec as far as I am aware. Here in Nova Scotia you have to be masked to go into the combined liquor/weed store - but so far no vaccine mandate.

@Jennn I get relatives in Manitoba to mail me ounces. Thank god that’s legal.

Tom