• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Pussy too loose?

fox is the gospel! it can shrink even the most cavernous, hell with kegels

It's so weird. I mean we have Sky News which is very right-wing (UK Sky News is different) but noone watches that.

What % do you think watch Fox News there?

About 50%
Sad but true.
How do you think Trump managed to get elected?

Well I should've known -- Murdoch owns Fox 🤦🏻‍♀️ Newscorpse. He's 91 and I'm waiting. His son isn't as bad and even his own mother (who was a good woman) said there was something wrong with him and he was a horrible person.

About 50%
Sad but true.
How do you think Trump managed to get elected?
Yep Agree GIF by chelsiekenyon

or is it a city? oh this crazy American lady brain of mine, i need to do more kegels to suck in more O2 and get with the program here lawd, i told many i had voter registration in my vageen, oh wait , i will save that info for spooky campfire stories thread

or is it a city? oh this crazy American lady brain of mine, i need to do more kegels to suck in more O2 and get with the program here lawd, i told many i had voter registration in my vageen, oh wait , i will save that info for spooky campfire stories thread

Nah it's just a town on an island the size of the US lol.

I agree in theory.. Shaved bush is pre-pubescent. But I was peer pressured into it and prefer it now. Definitely prefer guys shave because pubic hair in teeth/throat 🙅‍♀️
the porcupine stage is ruff` much like making out with a gentleman with a 5 o clock shadow, get a muff, cover up that loose opening#spelunking#5metersdeep#Lost

Well it's hard to know if you have a big vagina or he has a little dick. Him on meth and booze make me lean towards the latter though. He was probably horny but couldn't blow and blamed you in frustration 🙄

There's a spot in the vagina about 5 inches deep. If you can reach it. You're golden 😉