• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Purple Fentanyl

The way H production has been telescoped down to just a handful of common items still makes it very cheap to produce. Fentanyl is CURRENLY more profitable, but already the Chinese can only sell pre-precursors... and F has been around for so long that their is a generation of Mexican foot soldiers who know nothing else.

If you teach someone how to grow opium poppies, then they can keep on doing so with no need for new information. Even in Afghanistan the people who grow opium don't know how H is made.

>snip<

Last edited by a moderator:
Teaching people how to grow opium is prohibited here. Per the NSADD Posting Rules at the top of this page:
  • We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, find drugs, help people find drugs, etc. Posts like "hit me up", "I got what you need", "let's meet up", "Get me what I need", "I can help you out", "Help me out/hook me up", "I'll introduce you to someone who can help you...", "I'd love to show you around", etc. will be deleted.
  • Drug cultivation threads/questions are not allowed.

Nah, you might not be aware but oxy, hydro, bupe, nalo/tre/xone and many, many other substances use poppies as starting material. Fent is inferior for most every purpose but cartels getting rich. Sure it has an place in medicine but so do countless morphine, codeine, thebaine etc derivates..

Btw. I’m on a quest to finding wild relative of opium poppies, it’s out there but how potent and with what alkaloids is still unknown.

Don’t worry, poppy wont go anywhere.

Also I think when most fent (and what all’s sold as it) users and base for future users in USA dies or becomes fucked up as bad as it gets in other ways, H will start getting back, both as cure for fents addiction and as a drug of abuse. Weird how fent basically stayed in one and only one country of Europe, mindset here is a lot different, money not as important and our neighbors (and further) not looking for as much revenge. Couldn’t Russia flood Europe with fent? Yeah, np. Would it be used and replace H, nah, only by most poor and homeless (and we don’t have nearly as many of those as USA). Did UK banned all drugs cuz of fear from Chinas revenge for opium wars? Who knows...

Been using it here in Wilmington, DE for the past month lff and on(perhaps 3 times total) and it very strong. Makes me nod out like crazy, the fiend that got it for me admitted it wasn't regular fent, catchment, is what he said but who knows..I don't shoot anymore and skidding kills my sinuses soo...and yes it works well puffing on it..be ultra careful with this shit, I've already heard it's stacking bodies around here.

All thats here in Canada now. Almost took me out so i decided to quit before it did. shit taste nasty af

BTW if you can feel the opioid for 2+ hours it isn't fentanyl.

FYI Russians remark that beta hydroxy thiofentanyl is the most euphoric but as I previously said, alpha methyl sufentanil would be my pick. A TI ten times that of fentanyl, fast onset and duration of 4 hours. Oh, and since their are 2 isomers of alpha methyl fentanyl, they bind slightly differently i.e. one will be pure MOP and the other NOP so euphoria galore. and much kess toxic(.

Last edited:
Oh wow, the good ole purple fent. I've been sober (minus weed/mushrooms/prescribed sub and xan) for a lil over 2 years and I remember when that shit first hit upstate ny before the pandemic. It was an early "desired" batch. Idk what it is these days, but back then it was fent and heroin mix. Thanks for the memories!

Shit was garbage compared to real herojn though. Just super sleepy

Teaching people how to grow opium is prohibited here.
That is clearly the purlieu of the U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration Office of Intelligence.
with their treatise
"Opium Poppy' Cultivation and Heroin Processing in Southeast Asia"

ROFL

I heard purple Fentanyl is actually Carfentanyl

I've read that it contains a mixture of fentanyl and carfentanil. But nobody cites where the information comes from. This is a serious HR matter and we are a HR site so I would love to KNOW, not guess.

I've read that it contains a mixture of fentanyl and carfentanil. But nobody cites where the information comes from. This is a serious HR matter and we are a HR site so I would love to KNOW, not guess.
Yeah I heard this from a few people. It definitely is an HR thing though because it sounds far from safe. I mean Fentanyl in general is far from safe

Poppies are going to be extinct at some point aren't they? Or at least fields won't be grown anymore due to all these choices of synthetic opiates. I am starting to doubt that the old heroin market will come back. And this will be worldwide. IF someone can produce a synthetic in a lab instead of growing a field of poppies to make money then that will happen. An unfortunately it will be world wide at some point. Then again we have had synthetics for years and we did keep growing poppies.. But then street scene has proven that people will buy whatever opiate given. And with fentanyl going back to weaker opiates does not fit in the math for people. Tolerance is too high.
The poppy fields will always be there. The old farmers will never give up their way of life. Opium and real heroin is still massive in the Middle East, SE Asia and Europe.

The only reason we see so much synthetic opioid's here in the US, is due to the huge price margins between heroin and fent. The cartels can produce synthetic opioids at a much cheaper price point and much more quickly that it doesn’t make financial sense to pump real heroin into the market right now.

Always, fair winds and following seas