• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Purple Fentanyl

Well butyr-fent was actually how I’ve seen some people describe regular fentanyl – “crack of opiods”. I only went through 10mg (and only wanted to have 10mg) during night, simply smoking it on weed out of bong and having short-lived but very nice high/node on a verge of passing out or passing out at just a tiny amount higher that a sweet spot. I had quite a bit of tolerance to opiods back than and even butyr-fent was nice, I wouldn’t ever traded it for morphine as with morphine I felt great for hours after tiny line and butyr-fent was more euphoric but for like 5min I think. And I never did I.V. morphine and it wouldn’t surprise me if via that ROA it’s better than butyr-fent in all aspects.

Surpised the BF only lasted 5mins for you for me it was way longer, like i would vape maybe 10mgs at a time and load it up in the Meth Pipe and nod really hard for maybe 30mins but then still feel a lingering high for a couple hours. The legs are much longer than regular fent. Think if you vaped it like this it would have hit you harder.

Id used the BF intravenously before and the rush was godly, like straight knock your dick in the dirt kinda stuff and when i did 10mgs with tolerance all these doses mind you the initial rush after pushing the plunger down lasted like a minute the first time i was scared from how high i got and was like oh no i may have just did too much. It was actually that reason i went back to only vaping the stuff it felt much safer.

One batch i made this really nice vape out of a light bulb i cleaned out and had the straws at the top at different heights one for the mouth piece and the other one a carb. Well after going through a gram there was so much BF coating the bulb i legit got high off just that for damn near a week when i ran out of powder. But had to use really careful technique and just heat it slow and quick so i wouldnt get too much in a hit.

Damn man i miss that stuff, it was such a quality drug. But anyways the rush from the IV doses was just as good and powerful as that from a 5 bag shot of highly pure Heroin. Back in the day here in NJ we used to get some of the best #4 Heroin in the US. Like in the early 2000's they analyzed samples from Asbury Park and they tested at 90% and that is just bonkers.

The average was around 60-70% for years. For this reason i got quite spoiled and it was probably a major reason i got so horribly addicted when i was a teenager. When i started one bag of Dope could last me all day and i would break it into a couple shots. But as time went by i started doing like 4-5 at once which was just incredible the rush from that was godly an all encompassing euphoria being soaked in the warm honey of the gods.

Spent more than half my life as an Opioid Addict and i do miss the good old days, but this FentaDope has completely turned me off. Last month i got high for a few days and it was pretty trash honestly. The one day the bags seemed much better and i got a decent rush but it was so brief and not really euphoric at all.

Made me realize afterwards its just not worth the trouble. Then a friend of mine ODed a couple days later from the same dealers Dope and had to get hit with Narcan three times. Its just not worth the danger and its a great time to be on maintenance, buprenorphine is a blessing for me.

Might get 25 grams of 2-METHYL-AP-237 tho just too put aside for the future to use as a treat once in awhile and get high for the day. If you take a decent dose orally it has a nice high too it, the duration is really short tho. It is wicked corrosive tho so you cant safely use it in any way but oral.

If you shoot the stuff it will kill your veins, vaped destroy your lungs, plugged and burn your asshole. So yeah, not the most ideal drug but i think if if i just use it orally once in awhile it would be okay. I tried a sample one time from my vendor and it was pretty good.

It didn’t lasted 5mins, but initial strong euphoria lasted short, maybe more than 5mins (possibly more but it felt strong, nice and caused me to redose fast) but whole high, that still felt good (incomparably better than regular fent), lasted a lot longer. I know I wasted a lot with method I was using so I might have got even more out of it if I did it properly. I only had 10mg (maybe a bit more) but I smoked it all over hours spread in many small doses (1mg or so max per hit) and honestly, even tho I had some opiod tolerance I think if I had vaped 10mg at once that would be enough for a fatal OD. It’s less potent than fent but high is so much better that I find it incomparable and wonder how everyone in US didn’t steer away from fent like you, everyone who tried good H, even just once should have put the off from fent. It’s shitty stuff, so easy to OD from it and even bupe or tramadol feel better and not to mention all other proper opiods.
Isn’t 2-METHYL-AP-237 toxic via any ROA?

When I got an ampoule of milk amnesia I got rid of it as at that time I had no interest in such stuff. Now I would gladly give it a try. One of few drugs ever I skipped when I had a chance to try it.

When I got an ampoule of milk amnesia I got rid of it as at that time I had no interest in such stuff. Now I would gladly give it a try. One of few drugs ever I skipped when I had a chance to try it.
mine was in a hospital... so I don't think it would ne advised to try this with out a sitter I guess but IDK what brings you back of you do the calculation wrong.....

Well my exact thought when I got it as a gift. It isn’t used as one of drugs for chemical execution without reason.

yea well you and me understand that but some people like to play roulette more then they do reading.... if ya know what I mean

I would get a text kit of some form. I've never seen purple dope.

I read that they dye it so that people don't mistake it for other drugs. Literally it for harm prevention. Also its like a purity thing or something I would assume like what "blue magic" was from the movie American gangsta. I just remember reading about rainbow fentanyl and being like wtf and then thats where I dived deep and got that answer that made logical sense.

Oh wait! I'm tripping. This is my dumbed down version but I believe people have been using coloring to denote certain drugs, ie. Fentanyl so they know that it is fentanyl

Isn’t 2-METHYL-AP-237 toxic via any ROA?

Well 2-MAP is widely used in China as a pain medicine for cancer patients so i wouldnt expect it to be toxic per say. But like i was saying it is a VERY caustic compound so using it in any ROA besides orally is a bad idea.

Ive seen horror stories on reddit of people binging when they vape the stuff and doing major damage to their lungs, like coughing up blood and what not. It obviously isnt the safest drug around and even swallowing it might be hard on the stomach if you start doing it daily for an extended period.

That being said i have a very sensitive stomach and when i trialed the compound i didnt have any issue when i took a few doses orally. It had a high that was very similar to Morphine, quite euphoric. Could see my girl liking this one also, she used to be prescribed Dilaudid pills after her back surgery and she really loved them.

Took them for awhile until a parent at her school made a comment to her boss that they thought she was on drugs. So since then she has been really careful about using drugs before work, like not even weed anymore. But for like recreation when we are both off work i think she would have fun.

So since then she has been really careful about using drugs before work, like not even weed anymore
It sucks that she has a legit prescription but she has to be harassed because she was happier then usual or some bullshit. I bet she's a real good teacher or good at what she does and the other employee(s) wanna fuck her over. I hate corporate work or work in general with spineless people doing whatever they can to get ahead at the cost of anyone else

She took the Dillies oral correct? I got a a few 8mg IR shields and I don't like snorting them and I def down IV so what was her experience with oral and did it work? I have a super high tolerance so they would only b used to keep me from getting sick.

It sucks that she has a legit prescription but she has to be harassed because she was happier then usual or some bullshit. I bet she's a real good teacher or good at what she does and the other employee(s) wanna fuck her over. I hate corporate work or work in general with spineless people doing whatever they can to get ahead at the cost of anyone else

She took the Dillies oral correct? I got a a few 8mg IR shields and I don't like snorting them and I def down IV so what was her experience with oral and did it work? I have a super high tolerance so they would only b used to keep me from getting sick.

Yeah she took them orally, but since she is a real lightweight with drugs and had no tolerance when she started they actually worked very well. Ive had the pills in the past also and oral didnt do anything for me, snorting them was better but still nothing close to the IV Hydromorphone shots ive gotten in the hospital before.

The rush from that is godly, ive actually puked from it before but felt oh so good. Never shot the pills when i got them from my friend i wasnt using needles during that period. Was getting the 2mg pills for two bucks a pop, best deal ever. Wish she didnt turn into a flake after i wouldnt fuck her.

She was like 54yrs old and i was 24yrs old at the time, and wasnt that hot ontop of it. Just couldnt do it, even tho i would have been showered in xanax/dilaudid. Not that i dont like older woman, mine now is 10yrs older but that woman being twenty at that time was just a little too much for me. And she had really short hair which im not into.

Last edited:
Yeah she took them orally, but since she is a real lightweight with drugs and had no tolerance when she started they actually worked very well. Ive had the pills in the past also and oral didnt do anything for me, snorting them was better but still nothing close to the IV Hydromorphone shots ive gotten in the hospital before.

The rush from that is godly, ive actually puked from it before but felt oh so good. Never shot the pills when i got them from my friend i wasnt using needles during that period. Was getting the 2mg pills for two bucks a pop, best deal ever. Wish she didnt turn into a flake after i wouldnt fuck her.

She was like 54yrs old and i was 24yrs old at the time, and wasnt that hot ontop of it. Just couldnt do it, even tho i would have been showered in xanax/dilaudid. Not that i dont like older woman, mine now is 10yrs older but that woman being twenty at that time was just a little too much for me. And she had really short hair which im not into.
I fucked a couple olde women that were like that age gap, very mature and fun but I had the same feeling as you when I was done

When you reach my age, 54 is OK. Debz is 61 and still looks awesome.
54 you got another 30 years in you at least which is close to my total life time.......
If I had access to a orgo research lab, could I theoretically make legal opiate compounds in it? As long as the items aren't controlled.

Indeed - if it ISN'T controlled, it's legal.

Dual use (e.g. Bath Salts) has been one tactic, but it's KNOWN so I figure that with GM it's QUITE possible to make make uncontrolled plants produce uncontrolled compounds... and how does the law deal with that? Make it something like roses and let them bust everyone on the block...

I mean, others have suggested prodrugs so by boiling in water for 1 hour you get the active (and that will work) BUT rose extract? HOW does that get controlled.

You will note additions to 'novel opioids' BECAUSE I note they are closely related to natural compounds. WHERE it the cut-off point?

Poppies are going to be extinct at some point aren't they? Or at least fields won't be grown anymore due to all these choices of synthetic opiates. I am starting to doubt that the old heroin market will come back. And this will be worldwide. IF someone can produce a synthetic in a lab instead of growing a field of poppies to make money then that will happen. An unfortunately it will be world wide at some point. Then again we have had synthetics for years and we did keep growing poppies.. But then street scene has proven that people will buy whatever opiate given. And with fentanyl going back to weaker opiates does not fit in the math for people. Tolerance is too high.