• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Purifying fentadope

Do you IV? Maybe you'd be better off putting it all in solution, filtering well, and dosing very small amounts until you know.

By putting it all in one solution you'd be at least avoiding hotspots which is the most dangerous thing about fentanyl.

It depends on the analogue that you have but 1-20mg could be right but who knows at the end of the day????
Yep, but I haven't got very good filtration which is why I thought having a purer product before putting it into solution would be a better idea.

I think mixing with sterile water and filtering normally should be fine. You ever get micron filters? They're even better still.

We cannot assume that OP product is straight fent. More likely an analogue like butryfent if 4-methoxymethylfentanyl or whatever is available at the time.
So it isn't inconceivable to assume that 1 gram of product contains up to 300mg if fentalouge/s.

However we obviously must assume that the active component is fent or a substance that is equipotent or perhaps we should assume carfent or the like and treat it as active at sub mg dosages!!?

To the OP I can say with almost complete certainty that due to the unknown element(s), your dope is perhaps impossible to purify down to its core components.
Take into account also poor lab technique and makeshift labware unsuited to microlabplay. I'm talking 50ml beakers and 259ml Buchner funnels

Sorry to disappoint but the most sensible (economical) and indeed safest course of action is to use the dope as is.

I'm not having a go at you personally labplay is something that is perfected through experiences. Almost all of my dirty dark desires have been accompanied by the chemists evil nemesis - spillage, the devil that he is.

Micron filters and bacteriostatic water are they way for you my friend. 5-10ml barrels and vials. I assume you are injecting? Normal 1ml or whatever you use to shoot are fine I'm sure, as well you know!

Get a bottle of that yellow Heet from the autoparts store its pure methanol get a shot glass put the powder in the shotglass fill shotglass with methanol stir allow the solids to settle in the bottom of the shotglass decant the liguid leaving powder in the bottom into a glass cooking dish put in microwave for about 2 minutes try not to superheat the fent its best to pull the dish out at the very end and let it evap on its own the use a new rasorblade to scrape the gooey fent from the dish then you can smoke/shoot it and u can add a little of the dried powder that was left in the shot glass to help dry it into a powder you can snort.

Get a bottle of that yellow Heet from the autoparts store its pure methanol get a shot glass put the powder in the shotglass fill shotglass with methanol stir allow the solids to settle in the bottom of the shotglass decant the liguid leaving powder in the bottom into a glass cooking dish put in microwave for about 2 minutes try not to superheat the fent its best to pull the dish out at the very end and let it evap on its own the use a new rasorblade to scrape the gooey fent from the dish then you can smoke/shoot it and u can add a little of the dried powder that was left in the shot glass to help dry it into a powder you can snort.
Yo so say I'm trying to remove all cut from 14 grams of Fett, I do this and once it's gooey can I turn into powder or do I have to add some cutt to make it powder substance. Thank you for the help