• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pure cocaine versus typical average cut cocaine

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I know Cocaine by itself is of course not healthy for the body. But can someone talk about just how much more dangerous or damaging is the typical average cut cocaine that you buy versus a much more pure cocaine that isn't nearly cut as much? I'm sure it's a no-brainer that if you're going to do cocaine, the more pure it is the less damaging it is versus typical average normal cut cocaine.

Really depends on the cut, some of them are totally inert, so not really any more damaging than pure coke. Others are harmful on thier own, such as levamisole, which has its own recognized condition (levamisole induced necrosis syndrome, aptly called LINES) in which necrosis of the nasal and facial tissue occurs.

I know that levamisole is a pretty crazy cut that's known to be cut into the cocaine right at the manufacturing point in the jungles of Colombia and Peru. It's a dewormer for cows. Not detectable in a bleach or acetone wash. And pretty much all the cocaine coming into the United States has it already cut in. Is is there a website that goes into some kind of detail about maybe the top 10 most common cuts and their side effects? I seen a few web pages but they don't go into much detail. And when we use the term amphetamines as far as Cuts, is that referred to as meth or is it refer to more as something like prescription medication that's being cut into it? And of course some cuts are just fillers that have no side effects. And I've even seen reports where vitamin C what's got into it, I guess that's probably one of the only healthy cuts that you'll find.

Getting ready for work at the moment, I'll do some more research and post it when I get off.

Be careful and only buy from trusted and tested sources.I lost a friend last year. She was the first death resulting from the consumption of cocaine cut with fentanyl in the Atlanta area.There have been several other cases since then.

Cocaine as a drug by itself is cardiotoxic, so even pure cocaine is pretty damn bad for you. I'd say cocaine + levamisole is a lot worse. Levamisole apparently weakens the immune system substantially and causes users to feel sick, this on top of the comedown is probably why it feels so brutally harsh.

If you want a stimulant with minimal health detriments id stick with regular amphetamine.

^Also yes some coke is apparently being cut, accidentally or not, with fentanyl. Which seems to me just to be a cruel joke on the behalf of users.

So, is every bit of Cocaine cut. Even the crystal looking stuff? The stuff that is like chunks of rock(not base) is cut?

People that partake,are just used to the cut and it just doesn?t make them sick?

I honestly don?t know. I saw the movie Blow. That and what I pick up on around here is all I know.

Last edited:
Fish scale, you can either get it in a lump or as flakes, it's the shimmery pearlescent looking stuff, if it's in a lump it can be broken up into flakes which can be chopped up into powder. That stuff is thought of to be much more pure. I know every time I've had just go like that, it's always been real decent. Whenever I've had fish scale that's not as shimmery, kind of dull looking with not much of a pearlescent look, it's usually doesn't seem to be as good. All the side effects seem to be not as intense. And I get a bit more of a come down.

And yes, according to the DEA, over the last several years nearly 90% of cocaine coming into the u.s. is cut one way or another. The guys in Colombia and Peru making the stuff are even adding levamisole ( cow dewormer ) more as a filler than anything else,. The DEA over 90% of the cocaine coming into the US has this added to it. It's known to be not very good for the body. The DEA doesn't know a specific reason as to why the Colombians and peruvians are cutting it with this. It doesn't have any stimulating effect. It's more of just a filler. One idea is because a bleach test and acetone wash doesn't get rid of it.

When cruising around the internet on this topic, I found that laundry detergent is a common cut along with baby laxative, baking soda, caffeine, vitamin C, talcum powder, some kind of topical anesthesia like procaine, benzocaine and Lidocaine are used because it mimics the numbing effect of cocaine. Even sheetrock is starting to be a common cut. And then there's amphetamines. I'm not sure if that means just meth or if it could mean a number of different things. I've heard a few times on here and while searching the internet that the reason why fish scale shimmers when caught in the light is because it has meth in it. I don't know if there's any truth to that. I have never had any cocaine lab tested or acetone washed, bleach tested any of my cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the reason fish scale shimmers is because the supplier doesn't wash the final product after using a solvent to separate out the coke. So the shimmer is left over solvent, that would also explain why it clumps a little bit.

I have no proof to back that up but that's just my suspicion

Cutting it with meth wouldn't make alot of sense due to the massive difference in effects, you would most definitely know if you got meth.

Really? There sure is a lot of people on your that talk about Coke being cut with meth. I've never done meth never known anybody to do it never seen anybody on it other than TV so I have no clue what the effects are. So when they say is cut with amphetamines what exactly are the amphetamines? I read a lot of reports to say Coke is cut with methamphetamine which I assume is the same thing as meth. If it's not meth and it's just amphetamines, then what are the amphetamines? I've never heard anybody either in research writing or on this form explain what exactly the amphetamines are. Sorry if that's not a good question to ask on here.

I'm pretty sure the reason fish scale shimmers is because the supplier doesn't wash the final product after using a solvent to separate out the coke. So the shimmer is left over solvent, that would also explain why it clumps a little bit.

I have no proof to back that up but that's just my suspicion

So is the typical shimmery, pearly fish scale everybody talks about, just cocaine that's been washed? Like an acetone wash? After doing an acetone wash does it come out as powder or is fish scale the end result which would lead people to assume that it's a much more quality product.

And if so, that leftover solvent, is that where the petrol / chemical smell and taste come from? Or is that done when they're making the cocaine and they soak it in gasoline?

^They probably don't clean the coke after washing it with gasoline, that's would be my best guess for the shine, smell, and other properties. Like i said though, this is a total guess

I used coke a couple of times each week, every week for probably 7-8 years. The absolute best quality was the fish scale. I don?t know what it is, but I don?t think it is meth.

It'd be pretty difficult, meth burns like battery acid up your nose.

There really is no if, unless you're in the source country it's almost definitely cut, more a matter of what with. For that they have test kits for things like fentanyl.