• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pure cocaine versus typical average cut cocaine

If you send stuff out to get lab tested, how much is that normally cost and how much do you have to send out?

Okay so meth Burns going up the nose, why does cocaine sometimes burn going up the nose and then other times it doesn't burn? Is it a particular cut that makes it burn?

Fish scale, you can either get it in a lump or as flakes, it's the shimmery pearlescent looking stuff, if it's in a lump it can be broken up into flakes which can be chopped up into powder. That stuff is thought of to be much more pure. I know every time I've had just go like that, it's always been real decent. Whenever I've had fish scale that's not as shimmery, kind of dull looking with not much of a pearlescent look, it's usually doesn't seem to be as good. All the side effects seem to be not as intense. And I get a bit more of a come down.

While thats generally true... it isn't always. The best coke I've every had did not have a shiny appearance. I remember reading about what causes fish scale to look the way it does, it had to due with the manufacturing process...

Okay so meth Burns going up the nose, why does cocaine sometimes burn going up the nose and then other times it doesn't burn? Is it a particular cut that makes it burn?

Yeah most likely due to an adulterant.

The best Coke I've ever had has always been fish scale, the classic shimmery pearlescent flaky stuff. I always have the best success with that kind of cocaine.

Who's done cocaine that was known, maybe a lab-tested to be of very good quality? As as the effects from start to finish, the runny nose, and numbness, the high even the come down, what did you notice compared to average cocaine that you get on the streets or even cocaine you get on the streets that you would consider pretty decent? I'm curious as to what kind of effects does a much more pure cocaine have that's different than the stuff you normally get on the streets. What effects are different due to the absence of cuts? I've heard and have red on different forms here on blue light that and much more pure cocaine doesn't have much of a come down, the high is nice and intense and you don't need to do as much cocaine to achieve that high, or crave as much when you're done, and you don't get much of an ampy, energetic, crazy talkative effects. Wonder, just how much more clean is the euphoric hi? Does a much more pure cocaine get your heart racing versus typical Street cocaine or even fish scale that you get on the street?

Fish scale is always assumed to be a much more pure form of cocaine, how true is this? I've tried looking up DEA studies on fish scale and Purity but haven't found much. Is fish scale a more pure cocaine or is it just a cocaine that's been cut but is not as cut as average Street cocaine or even cut with a lot of the crap? I've never had any cocaine sent off to be lab tested. I wouldn't know where to send it or how to send it or even how much. And I've never done and acetone or bleach test.

I guess I'm just curious as to why this new stuff I got a couple weeks ago seems to be noticeably all around less intense versus the nice fish scale I had earlier this year. Just wonder if it's cut with more crap or less crap or even cut with something different I'm not used to. And of course without a lab test, there's no way to really tell. Guess I'm just looking to hear other experiences and opinions that you guys have had.

I Believe the maximum purity of active Cocainehydrochloride is 89% the rest is inactive components of Coke. So when ppl say their Coke is 93,94,95 % its just not
If you want 100% u must cooke in aceton making free-Base (by The way, Beats all Other rushes by far)

I've been a recreational user (is there any other kind of user?) for a while...I've had good, rarely great, and occassionally worthless stuff...tonight is an example of worthless...and I only have one connect...and I can almost always count on quality...but tonight not at all...and what sucks is trying to get my connect to do the right thing...I said I would save the shit and asked for a replacement....he is reluctant but I'd much rather have my connect say it's not available then to have them get crap from someone they usually don't get from and have it turn out totally beat and get ripped off...that's the worst! I knew right away that it was trouble and of course tried contacting my connect to no avail until just now...anyway there are variances with quality but I can usually depend on the same experience....and yes it's street stuff and yes it's cut but it's good enough for me for my purposes...except tonigh! ugh!

Pure Coke: lasts longer than bad Coke, like peaking for one hour, slowly working out the next hour, not as fiendish, no big crash, not clear minded but slight high, warm tingling sensation, like a full body orgasm, floating through your entire body, not as talkative as wat with bad, caffeine or other shit cup up coke, you can easily lay down and relax, energy boost present but smooth, you can also feel like talking or dancing, depends on the setting, but never nervous or jittery and feeling major extreme euphoria, feeling like God!!!

Looks like flakes, no hard rocks (cut up re-rocks), no powder, a bit shiny, but not too (cut up with glass fiber), highly water soluble, not oily, not sticky, flaky.

Bad Coke: no euphoria, no real one at least, jittery, short duration, sudden stop of effects, nervous, heart beatings, numb troath, difficulty swallowing, hard crash, cravings.

Hard dry rocks or powder or sticky or oily fake flakes, strong smell, either very shiny or very dry, not flaky, dirty smell/taste. Cuts CAN be smelled/tasted!!!

The best stuff I've ever had was flaky fish scale that was very pearlescent looking. Slightly moist and when chopped up into a powder was nice and fluffy. Excellent hi, no come down. Nice and numbing. Strong smell and strong taste.

I Believe the maximum purity of active Cocainehydrochloride is 89% the rest is inactive components of Coke. So when ppl say their Coke is 93,94,95 % its just not
If you want 100% u must cooke in aceton making free-Base (by The way, Beats all Other rushes by far)

And after cooking it in industrial 98% pure AMMONIA and NOT ACETON, you have to wash it ver good with water and let it dry very well, so all fumes are out of the Base, then you ca convert it back to HCL (hydrochlorid cocaine salt, the cocaine you just get to sniff) using citric acid: if you know your chemistry, the burning points, have some gear, you can make 100% pure Coke.

You can use ACETON to clean coke, NOT COOK IT! COOKING OUT TO BASE IS AMMONIA, ACETON is CALLED AN ACETON WASH, and it can wash away some of your product, but many cuts, speed and many others, are NOT WASHED AWAY BY ACETON, ACETON DOES NOT MAKE 100% PURE COKE, ONLY AMMONIA CAN!

Get you chemistry together dude!!! :)

Only, the Coke I got was on average 80% (often up to 86% as is not a rarety over here but rather common, now, we have labs everywhere testing it gc/ms for us, and our stuff was only cut with mostly Cinamoyl, babypowder or bakingpowder, and only max. 6%, Coke like that is as good as it get's, you are not going to wash that... Or cook that!

ps: you can have Coke that's up to 99% pure (highest purity, 89% is highest purity for hcl cocaine, liquid clinical grade coke however is 99% pure!!!

Where's "over here" RMD? Although I haven't done coke in many many years, I was rarely impressed with its quality and FTR, I live in the States. Just curious where you're referring to.

amsterdam NL

http://www.cedro-uva.org/lib/cohen.cocaine.html

Where's "over here" RMD? Although I haven't done coke in many many years, I was rarely impressed with its quality and FTR, I live in the States. Just curious where you're referring to.

Even 20% active Cocaine Alkaloids in your blood can be very very impressive qua effects, now, imagine, if that felt so good, try to imagine how it would feel if there would be 80% active Cocaine in your blood! :)

study is not most recent, but only one tracking coke purity ten yrs long, and in my city quality is steady, due to our policy of use being not illegal & test labs for all drugs for all ppl, so cut up shit would nobody buy :)

Last edited:
I've never acetone washed cocaine. And as far as I can remember I've never had somebody telling me the stuff I was getting was acetone washed. What does cocaine look like when it's been acetone washed and dried? Is it a powder or is in a clump? Does it have any shimmery look to it or does it look pretty dull.

I've never acetone washed cocaine. And as far as I can remember I've never had somebody telling me the stuff I was getting was acetone washed. What does cocaine look like when it's been acetone washed and dried? Is it a powder or is in a clump? Does it have any shimmery look to it or does it look pretty dull.

when done ok a pale white fine powder no smell, when not ok smell of acetone & likely, as whit badly cooked and reversed, loss of active alkaloids, potency.

lumps always sketchy (re-rocks; pasted together with specific oil or lak etc)

So I've never done an acetone wash or have seen product that I can verify it has been acetone washed. I just got 5 grams of some very nice white coarse powder with quite a few small chunks no bigger than your pinky fingernail. With a razor blade everything chops up into a nice fine non sticky and non moist looking powder. I've only done two lines of it since purchasing it from my girlfriend who got it from a new source. Quality of it in my opinion is very good. My girlfriend's new source said that this product was acetone washed.

Is is there any way to tell if your product has already been acetone washed? This stuff has a nice strong chemical smell that is easily noticeable when chopping up a couple of lines on the table and The Taste is also quite strong but neither are so overpowering that it went through a red flag. So from my past experiences I would classify this as very good quality.

If there's no way to indicate that it's already been acetone washed and I decided to acetone wash my 5 grams, if it hasn't been acetone washed then of course you're going to lose a bit of product but if it already has been acetone to washed, will you still lose product and if so, out of the 5 grams about how much would be expected to be lost?

amsterdam NL

http://www.cedro-uva.org/lib/cohen.cocaine.html

Even 20% active Cocaine Alkaloids in your blood can be very very impressive qua effects, now, imagine, if that felt so good, try to imagine how it would feel if there would be 80% active Cocaine in your blood! :)

study is not most recent, but only one tracking coke purity ten yrs long, and in my city quality is steady, due to our policy of use being not illegal & test labs for all drugs for all ppl, so cut up shit would nobody buy :)

Ah, Amsterdam, now I get it. Thanks for that and no, I couldn't even imagine doing any coke with an 80% purity. Might even kill me at my age!

I used to have a source that could get very good Cocaine I don't know the % but he was a middle level dealer and only sold in ounces, he would sell me a gram here and there. If you have taken a lot of Coke you can tell the difference straight away. The good stuff feels clean and I could always get a good nights sleep after.

Okay as I said yesterday and my post, Saturday I purchased 5 grams of really good quality stuff. It's not powder form, but has several chunks probably the size of your pinky fingernail and smaller. Even the finer smaller specs are still not powdery. A razor blade chops it up very nice into a nice powder. Not what I would consider fluffy or sticky but more of just a nice Fine Dry looking powder powder. Some of the larger chunks have a hint of a slight Shimmer but I wouldn't consider this fish scale as compared to legit fish scale I had back in February but either way, it's very good quality. This is the second time bought from the supplier and both times the product was very good quality. I don't know how pure it is or if the source had done in acetone wash before selling.

I just did a bleach test. Took a very small amount and cut it up into a fine powder and put it in the bleach. After a few seconds it started to float to the bottom and as it was floating it was leaving little streaks almost like how is sperm tail would look. It didn't change any colors, it didn't swirl any and it didn't look or lie on the surface of the bleach.

After about 5 minutes when everything settled, the bleach is not as cloudy. All the cocaine that floated to the bottom and has seen to have dissolved but I saw Ashley no color change.

I know this is a crude way of testing your cocaine, I know there's a couple of colors that it would change if there was impurities. What colors would it change to and what does each color indicate? In this case with not seeing any colors, what would that indicate? I know it doesn't indicate that your product is pure but I'm sure it indicates that it's lacking a couple of impurities since it didn't change any colors.

What colors would I have seen, and what does each color indicate? I've read that a pinch of cocaine is all you need. The amount I used was a very small pitch in powder form. Should I have used more to get a better indication, and is it better to test it as powder or in more of a flaky or small chunk?