• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pupil Dilation

@PsychedelicHaze - I have at least heard of those type of scenarios going on in Texas.
Hahah I see. Texas isn't known for the club scene so I'm guessing they have to do their best to get people to come! I'm guessing it's because it's pretty obvious that one is wearing contact lenses when closely inspected upon. Cop would tell him or her to take'em off?

Personally one thing I like about pupil dilation is it allows us to recognise others around you who're on the same level, and subsequently who you can approach for a high five or hug without worrying about taking a fist to the chin ;)

Pupil dilation is one of my favorite aspects of MDMA. I personally think that it makes people look more attractive. Plus, as someone else has already stated, it helps you identify who is on the same page as you.

Im glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks dilation is beautiful :)

However if your eyes are also bloodshot that kinda ruins it for me. Just makes you look strung out and fucked

MDMA blows my pupils up more than any other substance I can think of really. aMT can saucer my pupils just as much but it isn't as consistent as MDMA. Even a weak pill that doesn't make me roll will still blow my pupils. Not only that but MDMA and MDA both cause my hazel eyes to turn aquamarine. Its craziness. But its a dead giveaway that I'm rolling when its in combination with the pupils. Usually my eyes are a blue and green mix (sometimes with yellow or gold streaks, rarely some brown spots, occasionally all of the blue disappears and they just turn green) but there are two things that make them aquamarine - when I'm way too horny and when I have any amount of MDMA in my system. Talk about a tell!

I found that mdma (or what I presumed to be mdxx at the time) does not make my pupils any larger than lsd or shrooms

At least not from what I remember, all of those wewere a very long time ago.

For me, there's no inbetween at all. Either they're fully dilated to the max or not at all, and they'll stay fully dilated until I sleep properly.

But this isn't the biggest indicator I'm fucked, the biggest indicator has to be the 3rd degree gurns I get, they come on before I feel the drug and go long after the drug has. People have said they've never seen such an active jaw. This makes me really anxious to go clubbing while on MD and I don't think I will at all, festivals are a different matter though ;)

I never experience the active jaw like people describe. Maybe a little clenching but not that extreme grinding. For me the stimulation makes my limbs clench in on themselves.. like if I'm sitting, my legs will continuously rub against eachother or crisscross really tightly.

I never experience the active jaw like people describe. Maybe a little clenching but not that extreme grinding. For me the stimulation makes my limbs clench in on themselves.. like if I'm sitting, my legs will continuously rub against eachother or crisscross really tightly.

If I'm on a lot my jaw will chatter like crazy. One time I stuffed starburst into my mouth to bind my teeth to stop the chattering lol. I was able to hold it in there for like 30+ minutes.