• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pupil Dilation

diizzle

Greenlighter
Anyone else get this pretty bad? Even when I take just one my eyes get very dilated and round, quite frustrating as I have to make sure If I'm in a club or something to avoid all cameras when possible, it's not hugely noticeable in person I think but by god does the camera show it lol 8o

I think If the problem persists I may limit my use to just when me and my pals head to raves or concerts

It is an inevitability unfortunately. It's the only time I really hate having blue eyes to be honest.

the only one time I tried MDMA my pupils were HUGE.
I mean, you couldn't even see the iris. no drug ever dilated my pupils that much, you could clearly see I was fucked up.
and unfortunately I think it's inevitable

I get stared at by bouncers when I'm dead sober...standing in the line to a club anything beyond T+30 mins and I'm really trying hard to keep attention away from my eyes LOL

MDMA makes me dime eyed at nearly any dose, and for a good long while too.
Sometimes even 10-12 hours after I dropped last my pupils are still massive when not in bright light

last night I did some shady pills. Two over the course of five hours maybe... I was dissapointed in effects, as I experienced eye wobbles and jaw clenching there was a lack of euphoria and empathy...not mdma I suppose but what then?my pupils were full blown for like 20 hours... Don't get me wrong, I think dilated pupils are beautiful, but seriously , wtf?

last night I did some shady pills. Two over the course of five hours maybe... I was dissapointed in effects, as I experienced eye wobbles and jaw clenching there was a lack of euphoria and empathy...not mdma I suppose but what then?my pupils were full blown for like 20 hours... Don't get me wrong, I think dilated pupils are beautiful, but seriously , wtf?

Your guess is better than any of ours to be honest. Try checking pill reports. Or if you still have some, put one aside and invest in a test kit and figure out what was in them once and for all.

The clubs you guys go to get you kicked out if you have dilated pupils or is it because you guys are the only ones rolling and acting "too happy"? Most clubs I know of don't mind it as long as you don't do stupid shit. As a matter of fact I'm sure if they were that strict they would lose the majority of their profits.

I just try to act as sober as possible when entering a club just in case - I don't actually expect to be turned away simply because I'm rolling. The only reason I can see they'd be remotely concerned is if it's clear you have zero intentions of purchasing alcohol from their premise, which even then I doubt they give a shit.

Personally I had an interesting run in with a bouncer on Saturday night almost bang on this subject, which confirmed ultimately that at least in this bouncer's case, he didn't give two fucks for what we were doing as he could tell my mate and I weren't trouble and were just having a fun night. Didn't kick us out for our actions, which he should have lol. Much respect for that bouncer, will be saying hi to him next time I'm there for sure rofl

A lot of bouncers are chill as long as you aren't causing problems. That's not to say there aren't bouncers who are total dicks. They all tend to be gang affiliated but of course they aren't street thugs.

Generally at clubs they expect a certain number of people there to be on drugs...the thing is, if you make it blatantly obvious, they HAVE to kick you out for risk of being caught by the cops allowing people to do illegal drugs at their establishment. If you even make mild attempts to hide it, it's normally all good.
The clubs I used to go to actually had resident dealers who were ALLOWED there by management. But you still had to be sneaky when buying from them, because if it *looks* like they're allowing it, they can get into trouble. If they can pretend they know nothing about it, they're safe for the most part!

Generally at clubs they expect a certain number of people there to be on drugs...the thing is, if you make it blatantly obvious, they HAVE to kick you out for risk of being caught by the cops allowing people to do illegal drugs at their establishment. If you even make mild attempts to hide it, it's normally all good. The clubs I used to go to actually had resident dealers who were ALLOWED there by management. But you still had to be sneaky when buying from them, because if it *looks* like they're allowing it, they can get into trouble. If they can pretend they know nothing about it, they're safe for the most part!
Would this be in FL clubs?

if it's really a problem, why not wear fake contacts that mimic your natural eye colour?

if it's really a problem, why not wear fake contacts that mimic your natural eye colour?

I'm not sure if this would work exactly. Most likely to get past a bouncer but definitely not Johnny Law. I remember researching it years ago and I forget why it wouldn't work though.

@PsychedelicHaze - I have at least heard of those type of scenarios going on in Texas.

If you're gonna wear contacts to hide pupil dilation, might as well make them novelty ones to also mask what you're doing (hiding your eyes, lol).

For males it looks pretty suspicious having fake contacts, woman can get away with it no problem.

Vote 1 - Mr Mayor for...well, mayor of ED! hahaha spot fucking on bro :D