• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Puking after doing heroin

I've never puked from using opiates. Not even heroin. But I tell you what, if a drug kept making me puke I would just stop using it. No matter how much I may like the drug, I hate puking worse. Stupid to get addicted to a drug that keeps making you puke.

^^^^^^^
This, I wouldnt want to puke every time I wanted to get high, screw that, maybe thats a good thing the person keeps puking, maybe that will keep them from getting addicted.

^^^^^^^
This, I wouldnt want to puke every time I wanted to get high, screw that, maybe thats a good thing the person keeps puking, maybe that will keep them from getting addicted.

it all depends on a persons feelings about puking, for instance, lately i have been puking about 4 out of 5 times every time i shoot up heroin 4 the 1st time after i have come down but ive still done it every day except for 1 this past week, but i almost never mind puking, the only time it was bad was this morning because it was very acidic and burned like hell. I have been puking a lot in the past couple of years though so i got used 2 it a while ago. Does any1 have any ideas on what could cause this? i also havent puked lately when i do additional doses, only the 1st 1

For the record I've overdosed twice, gone through day 2 & 3 heroin/oxycodone withdrawals maybe 6 or 7 times and never puked. Never puked from any drugs with the exception of METHADONE withdrawals! Urgh.

Methadone is the only thing that can make me vomit as well.......although I have never used heroin......

But even that is VERY rare.....maybe twice in my life.....

Methadone is the only thing that can make me vomit as well.......although I have never used heroin......

But even that is VERY rare.....maybe twice in my life.....

Yeah, Methadone is a killer. I'm so glad I'm off it...but still I'm on Suboxone because of it.

What is it, exactly, about heroin that makes everyone puke? Is it that people dose too high? Is it the taste (for people who snort)? What is it? There's nothing inherently different about heroin that makes users more prone to vomiting, right? I'm not sure what the mechanism is exactly. I have never puked before and only once have I ever come close, but that was after taking too much oxycodone.

Nausea is a common side effect of opiates and not everyone knows how much heroin is in their bags or balloons so they take too much. Unaware of how much they exactly took. Or they "are" aware but still take the same much that made them puke the first time without thinking. Basically people puke from heroin because they take too much.

been sick on heroin has been some of the best vomits of my life, try puking away from near the bathroom in a bucket or something so you parent dont hear

Nausea is a common side effect of opiates and not everyone knows how much heroin is in their bags or balloons so they take too much. Unaware of how much they exactly took. Or they "are" aware but still take the same much that made them puke the first time without thinking. Basically people puke from heroin because they take too much.

That's what I thought. Thanks. =D

I guess I've always been able to find the correct dose because I have never vomited from heroin. First time I did tar I shot 1 balloon to test the waters. With tar heroin you can't shoot too much at one time because all of the water you have to use so when your doing a gram and a half a day you (I) have to shoot up a bunch of times.

i was doing some H in October from NY/NJ area and every bag made me barf, most likely wasting the drug, but obviously i still bought it until I found a steady sub connect now prescribed....but it tasted terrible, not a nice common H taste...this stuff must've had somethin gnar in it

Last time I took morphine I got very nauseated and almost puked. But other than that I didn't feel any effect, so I would think I didn't take too much, in fact didn't even take enough. Maybe some people are just more easily nauseated than others.

I find it odd how some people puke all the time from opiates and then some people (like myself) have never puked from them or even gotten really sick.

Maybe try taking some dramamine? Idk how well it would work for opiate sickness but its worth a shot.

don't take advice from someone who doesnt use like this guy. people that want to think they are cool pretending to be users are a joke, you obviously probably say your method of use smoking and if so i doubt you inhale. anyone gets sick after 2 days if you induce it, so you either don't inhale when you smoke, or just pretend, or just do it once a week and this you're and addict. anyways, don't give people drug advice if you don't have any experience.

I'll puke on opiates like heroin or (what seems to be especially bad for this) morphine but only in the first 1-2 days of use after a tolerance break. After that I don't really even get opiate nausea at all.

Also, the only ROA that has ever brought upon nausea to the point of puking has been IV, for some reason...