• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Puking after doing heroin

thedeadwalkk

Bluelighter
I've been doing heroin alot more recently, and being that i live with my parents, its hard to come home after doing a night of down, and puking my guts up in the bathroom right next to their room ( only bathroom in the whole house ). I'll usually stay out a couple extra hours to get all the puking done, but i never puke. I only puke when i come into my house. I've tried taking tums,and drinking tea, but nothing can prevent me from throwing up. Anyone here know of anything? If i cant, then i guess i'll just have to to deal with it

A different anti-emetic, like OTC brand Emetrol or prescription promethazine might help, but if not, your other options are to consider using less or move out. Opioids just affect some people in a more pronounced way when it comes to nausea and other side effects.

Also, Welcome to Bluelight :D

I'm going to move this thread to the basic drug disussion forum. Please check the OD guidelines in my signature line, they explain what types of threads are appropriate for Other Drugs versus Basic Drug Discussion.

-->bdd

Yeah my one friend used to puke a lot when we should shoot up. It was kind of awkward sitting in a car talking to him and then waiting for him to finish puking out the driver side door.

I never got nauseau from opes myself.

maybe you should quit if you throw up. if it's only when you go home maybe it's anxiety?

I find it odd how some people puke all the time from opiates and then some people (like myself) have never puked from them or even gotten really sick.

Maybe try taking some dramamine? Idk how well it would work for opiate sickness but its worth a shot.

I've never puked from using opiates. Not even heroin. But I tell you what, if a drug kept making me puke I would just stop using it. No matter how much I may like the drug, I hate puking worse. Stupid to get addicted to a drug that keeps making you puke.

I find it odd how some people puke all the time from opiates and then some people (like myself) have never puked from them or even gotten really sick.

Maybe try taking some dramamine? Idk how well it would work for opiate sickness but its worth a shot.

Yea. I don't get sick either. Two small lines of opana will make my husband puke for hours.. But if yer puking you know you're high.

I've never puked from using opiates. Not even heroin. But I tell you what, if a drug kept making me puke I would just stop using it. No matter how much I may like the drug, I hate puking worse. Stupid to get addicted to a drug that keeps making you puke.

Agreed

Although alot of the times I have seen people puke is because they took way more than they should have.

OP, maybe try taking a lower dose and see if that helps?

Yea. I don't get sick either. Two small lines of opana will make my husband puke for hours.. But if yer puking you know you're high.

Yes you may be high but why would you want to take something that you know may make you puke?

A different anti-emetic, like OTC brand Emetrol or prescription promethazine might help, but if not, your other options are to consider using less or move out. Opioids just affect some people in a more pronounced way when it comes to nausea and other side effects.

Also, Welcome to Bluelight :D

I'm going to move this thread to the basic drug disussion forum. Please check the OD guidelines in my signature line, they explain what types of threads are appropriate for Other Drugs versus Basic Drug Discussion.

-->bdd

I would like to move out, but im still in highschool, should've been graduating this year but i failed grade 11 and have to repeat it. And i dont have the funds to move out.

My dose is already very low, 1-2 points at most throughout the day.

Agreed

Although alot of the times I have seen people puke is because they took way more than they should have.

OP, maybe try taking a lower dose and see if that helps?
My dose is already low, 1-2 points

Yes you may be high but why would you want to take something that you know may make you puke?

Luckily I don't puke unless I take vicodin 5/500 for whatever reason.. Just one will make me puke. I don't take things that make me puke though. My husband will never touch opana again.

i dont even mind the puking, high or not, its just i dont like to puke in a bathroom right next to my parents in the middle of the night, and waking them up. I cant be like oh dont worry its just heroin, mom's a drug councellor and would make me find my own place to live

For the record I've overdosed twice, gone through day 2 & 3 heroin/oxycodone withdrawals maybe 6 or 7 times and never puked. Never puked from any drugs with the exception of METHADONE withdrawals! Urgh.

But I tell you what, if a drug kept making me puke I would just stop using it. No matter how much I may like the drug, I hate puking worse. Stupid to get addicted to a drug that keeps making you puke.

I absolutely loathe puking too. Thing is, puking on heroin doesn't feel that way... It feels strangely natural.

I have got to second what everyone else has already said. I am incredibly lucky. I have binged for days and days, and I have never before puked or suffered withdrawal symptoms. I remember becoming nauseous once the first time that I railed an OC 80, and I tried puking outside my house, but a burp came up and that was all. I felt much, much better after that.

If a substance made me puke, that would be a substance I'd quit...

Why not go outside to puke? I rarely use the bathroom to puke, my backyard is a lot better since I don't need to aim.

All opiates make me extremely spewy and nauseous. The best method I have found for combating this is using an antihistamine 30mins-1hr before dosing. I've found dramamine most useful for reducing/eliminating opiate nausea. In fact it was only after discovering anti histames that I began to find opiates enjoyable at all.

I've never puked either, my usual tolerance is about 35-40 mg hydro, and I can snort half an Opana 20 in one line and feel good as can be no puking at all.

Why not go outside to puke? I rarely use the bathroom to puke, my backyard is a lot better since I don't need to aim.

This ^^

Since you are going to use anyways just go outside when you feel sick.

I've never puked either, my usual tolerance is about 35-40 mg hydro, and I can snort half an Opana 20 in one line and feel good as can be no puking at all.

We're incredibly lucky, man. This is not dick-sizing at all and embarrasses me, actually, but I have taken unreasonable amounts of oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone, etc. before and I have never before puked or felt really nauseous.

I dated a girl once who would bump just one quarter of an OC 20, and before I could take my line her head would be in the toilet. It was unreal. I'm dating a girl now who experiences nausea and more so with oxymorphone than anything else.