• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Public toking methods

Maybe I'm not sophisticated, but I've always just rolled a spliff and started smoking, regardless how crowded the place is. Most people from afar would think I'm smoking tobacco. And as for the people close enough to smell it, what are they gonna do? Call the the cops 'cause they smell weed?

I remember smoking in public at a Lake/Park once, It was some dad and his little kid in the stroller passing by and we turned off the joint after spotting him about 100 yards away.

I will never forget him saying "If you don't have your own house to smoke in, you should not be smoking, you guys are too young" I remember being so fucking mad at him, but after almost a decade, Damn was he right. The guy was also an Undercover Cop. He was very polite when he said it, lol

Smoking in public is very common among people under the age of 21 in Florida. And I can honestly name at least ten people, I used to personally know, who have been caught for smoking in public.

If Weed ever makes you paranoid one day, that will be the end of your public smoking, lol

vape pens, either for oil or for herb. If you're worried about privacy, oil is the way to go. I know people who take them into clubs and bars when they go out, people think it's an e-cig.

or you can just roll joints and use doob tubes like I do. they keep the smell down pretty well until you pop the top and light up.

Smoking out of a one-hitter is not a good idea in public. People will think you are smoking crack.

i just smoke a j in my car while cruising down the road, if the cops pull me over I'd just eat the j. I leave the windows down so the car doesn't smell too bad.

Best method I have ever found to hide the smell in public is to exhale through a toilet paper tube stuffed with 2 or 3 dryer sheets like bounce or snuggle. the smell instantly is gone. WARNING - DO NOT INHALE THROUGH DRYER SHEETS. Only Exhale.'

To smoke a bowl in the car in public I will put my left arm at the top of the steering wheel at 12 o clock with my elbow locked out straight. When I do this and lean right a little bit, then my bicep will hide the entire right cheek and side of my face.

Best method I have ever found to hide the smell in public is to exhale through a toilet paper tube stuffed with 2 or 3 dryer sheets like bounce or snuggle. the smell instantly is gone. WARNING - DO NOT INHALE THROUGH DRYER SHEETS. Only Exhale.'
yeah - i know i'd draw absolutely no attention to myself in public inhaling smoke then exhaling through a cardboard tube... lol :)

just be discrete... i like these for low-profile public use:

one-hitters-dugout-280x162.jpg

alasdair

After getting caught at a concert venue (small indoors) using a BHO vape pen over one year ago, I've decided that it's only discreet if noone knows what it is. Most everyone in Colorado knows all these little tricks, so it's impossible to fool most people here.

I just don't smoke anywhere I feel someone could catch me...or I just go to a legal club and smoke there.

Best method of all time u can literally smoe where ever u want even right next to someone and they wouldn't know

All u need a street cone that is big enough for you to sit under take the cone to where u wanna toke put it ova ur body and sit down and light a fatty

Best method of all time u can literally smoe where ever u want even right next to someone and they wouldn't know

All u need a street cone that is big enough for you to sit under take the cone to where u wanna toke put it ova ur body and sit down and light a fatty

tumblr_inline_nmldbbj6kA1rvf1jb_500.gif

I have a prescription so I don't have to worry about it too bad, but I posted it in a different thread. I've been using a weed inhaler and the real beauty of this is how discrete it is. I use it in restaurants, on airplanes, in front of cops. Nobody knows what I'm doing, they just think I'm treating my asthma (which I don't have).

What's with all the fucking around here? Jesus christ. Just light a bowl. Hop in the restroom if you have to. Light in the car. Pulled over? Light a cigarette to get rid of the pot smell. Use a joint, use a vape pen, but that's as far as a reasonable man should go, I say!