• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PsyTrance

this is true trance. ACID TRANCE

I like this track a lot thanks for sharing. I have been playing a few here just now, this one I find particularly soothing, calming and earthing.

I like the speed and upbeat activity of it, like overlaps. It helps my anxiety by distracting me and giving me different sets of percussions to focus on to keep my mind engaged, and freed just for brief moments- even that is an achievement!

I don't have any of this music at home. I have never been good at locating, sourcing, owning music. My mind is so purely immaterial, impractical and philosoohical I just don't do well in this world with the practical side of life.

But I uses to love this music at raves/festivals. I would ideally like to have a load of it on CD for best sound quality if I knew where and what to buy for a good price.

And then I also need to get an ipod which I can hook to my stereo and play Youtube and podcasts. Not nearly aa good sound quality as CD though.

This one will be a useful reference for a start, aa will this entire thread.

Thanks everyone for posting and sharing lots of different stuff, hope you're all having a decent Sunday, just high on weed myself (but need to get much higher right now).