EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

@ Psychonauticunt - that line up looks good, but if I were you I would stick with freqs of nature :)

Hmm... Been there once and it was great, so maybe it'd be time for a change. Also, I think their lineup is weaker, and the tickets are more costly. Electrypnose, Neuroplasm, Sensient, DoHm, Mark Day are very tempting - Hux Flux I've seen recently. It's tight, but Yudhisthira tips the lineup in favor of Finland for me... Probably.

Hmm... Been there once and it was great, so maybe it'd be time for a change. Also, I think their lineup is weaker, and the tickets are more costly. Electrypnose, Neuroplasm, Sensient, DoHm, Mark Day are very tempting - Hux Flux I've seen recently. It's tight, but Yudhisthira tips the lineup in favor of Finland for me... Probably.

Yudhisthira is playing for 3 live apparently... And Imaginary Sight has been added to the line-up. %)

EDIT: Don't think I'll be going to Noisepoison, line-up doesn't do that much for me and I'm likely to be on a tight budget... Hoping to get this festival, possibly Ozora or maybe Transylvania Calling into the summer as well.

Last edited:
^ Have you been to Ozora before? I am planning on going this summer, anyone have any experiences to share? Just to get excited about =D

So why aren't they throwing Psycrowdelica anymore? I've been wanting to go for years.

what do you mean?
http://www.goabase.net/68443

i'm for the first time in many years not going to ozora this year. the sun festival from the original ozora crew imho has a much better lineup :)

I am planning on going this summer, anyone have any experiences to share? Just to get excited about =D

imho it's not what it used to be. the place is surely still great, the lineup not too shabby either (although i think the original team had a better hand in picking out the gems), but last year there was tons of police and in consequence no more open drug trade. and with all the media attention last year, i think that it'll not be any better this time. still, i think it was the best festival in central europe last year, so have fun!

Last edited:
imho it's not what it used to be. the place is surely still great, the lineup not too shabby either (although i think the original team had a better hand in picking out the gems), but last year there was tons of police and in consequence no more open drug trade. and with all the media attention last year, i think that it'll not be any better this time. still, i think it was the best festival in central europe last year, so have fun!

Hm, that's a shame. Although since I've never been before, I hope I won't mind that it's not as good as it used to be :) I just loved the whole peaceful hippie vibe I saw in videos! Are you heading anywhere else then?

Hm, that's a shame. Although since I've never been before, I hope I won't mind that it's not as good as it used to be :) I just loved the whole peaceful hippie vibe I saw in videos! Are you heading anywhere else then?
you probably won't notice much depending on the behaviour of the police. the people going there are surely the same, but for me it has lost that carefree "paradise" feeling last year as police was patrolling in groups of 20-50 and constantly standing on a hill watching over the dancefloor. some of them were in complete riot gear, others in military uniforms with machine guns.

i'm going to sun festival instead this year. i have no idea how it's going to be, as it's taking place the first time, but the lineup is great, it's probably not on the radar of the media/police yet, and likely not as crowded as ozora (arriving a day early was essential in the last years if you don't want to walk 20-30mins from your tent to the stage).

police at a psytrance festival? I guess it's a good thing that psytrance isn't too popular in the U.S. There's a reason why I prefer smaller intimate parties.

groovy prog psy:

Nerso - Quantum

police at a psytrance festival? I guess it's a good thing that psytrance isn't too popular in the U.S. There's a reason why I prefer smaller intimate parties.

People had been taking the piss for years and years and the scope and scale of things going on kinda made it impossible to ignore. That or they forgot to pay off the right people.

Ahhh Kashyyyk is mental..
And yeah, it kinda sucks i can only find his tracks from VA's and junk.. He should release something big already!
Have you ever seen him play??
I saw him (for my first time) do a sunrise set at Freqs of Nature last year.. Shit was insane.. So much faster than all his VA releases.

Spectrasonics <---- Mental.

Last edited:
nice! yeah I've seen him play before. Unfortunately, I didn't like dark psy back then. Funny how things change.

Kindzadza next saturday! %)

Ahh dude i love that Quantum Frog release..
I played a bunch of tracks off of it during a massive Easter set on Friday night.
=D
Have fun with Kindzadza! Im much looking forward to freaking out to his tunes in July.

Am also giving SUN a go this year. Ozora was always a dream of mine but I'm wary of the police presence there. The chance to be at S.U.N Festival for the start of something special is appealing to me. It has its risks like any first year event, it won't be polished like Ozora, but it's run by the crew who started Ozora and grew it until the split after 2011's edition so I trust them. The lineup is insane, lacking a little bit in dark night music but some absolute gems in pretty much every other area.

I fulfilled another dream by making to to Boom in Portugal last year which was amazing. Every day is a countdown to my return to euro festival season this year. Hopefully Ozora runs without police issues this year and a strong vibe despite the new owners so I can visit it in 2014.

Did anyone get the answer about Psycrow? I'm gonna try to make Noise Poison this year and maybe Ozora again too :)

nice. Kindzadza was sick. Unfortunately, I missed the first half of his set due to an overwhelming experience on lsd. I feel really bad about it though. Supposedly it took 7 people to hold me down. :\