EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Can anyone recommend any good psytrance DJ’s in the US that swing by the north east (NYC area) frequently? I stopped keeping tracking of new DJ’s 10 years ago so I’m not really sure who to keep my eyes open for.

Good shit man, really good shit. How epic was that lightning & thunderstorm on the second afternoon of freqs!! I have never in my life experienced such a dramatic storm. That night was funny too. Too much K, i cracked it.. My brain, that is.
So i've been listening to Mark's soundcloud all morning. I can't believe he has been producing for such a small amount of time!! Unbelievable!
Mark Day - Some very nice forest psy. Great chilling out music i think :)
Off to see megalopsy and willowisp tomorrow! Going to be so fun, can't wait to meet more random acidheads!

Mate, that fucking thunderstorm was APOCALYPTIC. I'm surprised that you hadn't even experienced a storm of that ferocity in Aus! Crazy shit. I've never, ever experienced such a high frequency of lightning before. Flashes every few seconds. I'll never forget looking out of one of the bunkers and seeing lightning hit another bunker. As soon as it hit, it disappeared and a spark went from the ground upwards, about 3 or 4 feet, making a crackling noise as it did so. Proper weird. Then the thunder following it was MENTAL. Ahhhh. That storm scared the shit out of me but also had me feeling so awe-inspired. So glad it happened at a psy festival!!

Glad you enjoyed the Megalopsy/Will-O-Wisp party. Sounds like it was fucking keeeelllaaaaaarghhhh. ;) :D

dark/night (full on)

Kindzadza
savage scream
Pskovsky
Highkosmo
Zik
Malice in Wonderland
Hishiryo

Morning (full on)

Grapes of Wrath
Arjuna
Delirious
Brain waves
Dirty saafi
Toxic Toy
Psyshark
Samadhi
Freaked Frequency
Silver surfers
Kindzadza

That's a killer track :)
I've been really appreciating more foresty sounds lately.
Listening to a lot of dOhm and overdream. So nice!

Eclipse festival in North QLD, Aus, looks like it is starting to shape up nicely!!
Is anybody here going to that apart from me???
Seemed to be a very common subject at the summer parties I went to in Europe this year.
Happy to see an Australian festival so heavily promoted across the globe :)

Myself and a few of my friends will be making the trip up to Eclipse, hopefully as volunteers but they haven't confirmed the lists yet. The lineup is ridiculous, i've re-read it so many times now and every time i do another name that i am in love with jumps out! Really excited. Since this the psytrance thread i will say i love BushMech's latest EP. Especially this song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbpo1ldkjyw

He is also playing at eclipse! Hurrah!

Yes!!! Wump, I can't wait to get up to North Qld :) The line up is looking pretty good, but I hope they have more surprises lined up for the dark psy lovers, as its not looking too solid right now :(

Hmmm Cindervomit. Typical n3ophy7e track =D

I found some new unmastered Furious tracks the other day. The shit is fucking i n s a n e.. Struggling to find YouTube versions :(

Oh man new album soon i hope. :)

Next weekend grouch is coming to san Diego! It's about time we get some psy down here!