EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Dissociactive (Sun Station rec., Russia) LIVE today! Full moon + Lunar Eclipse + Dissociactive - The Bog (for example :p) = pure win

I don't listen that much to new albums but the brand new Yudhisthira album Sine Qua Non (Vertigo Records) is brilliant.

Yudhisthira - City Skapes

More info about the album: http://www.vertigo-records.com/Yudhisthira
Yudhisthira is fucking awesome! Saw him (Ogi) live like a month ago - the best music experience of my life! 90min LIVE and 90min DJ set... It was like we were in an ocean of hypnotic spirituality, totally psychedelic, almost like a religious experience. And the man looks like Gandhi or something... Brilliant! ;D
And the new album really kicks ass, Kaneo is simply breathtaking =]

Shpongle, and some 1200 micrograms are all I need half the time. A new Goa Gil album was released, anyone check it out yet?

šljiva;10163773 said:
Dissociactive (Sun Station rec., Russia) LIVE today! Full moon + Lunar Eclipse + Dissociactive - The Bog (for example :p) = pure win

Yudhisthira is fucking awesome! Saw him (Ogi) live like a month ago - the best music experience of my life! 90min LIVE and 90min DJ set... It was like we were in an ocean of hypnotic spirituality, totally psychedelic, almost like a religious experience. And the man looks like Gandhi or something... Brilliant! ;D
And the new album really kicks ass, Kaneo is simply breathtaking =]

Yes, Yudhisthira has risen to my top 10 psy artists at the moment. The new album is simply amazing.

The upcoming Logic Bomb album is indeed going to be a bomb! Fortunately it will be released on next year's side so it can be nominated then. Can't wait for it to get released on CD, I'm buying it as soon as it comes out. Logic Bomb never fails to deliver. One of the all time best Psy artists IMO.

You can listen to a teaser of "The Grid" here https://www.facebook.com/Bomb.Lab if you haven't downloaded the full mp3 release already. I always download the mp3 release first to know if a CD is worth buying.

Last edited:

These two are actually Finnish too, although not producing suomisaundi. Sienis kind of counts too, he's a Finnish immigrant in Sweden since a child
;)

I don't know why there's the "Suomisaundi" text at the Troll Scientists track, it's not suomisaundi at all. Here would be a couple of examples of suomisaundi for those not familiar with it:

Haltya - Walking On Sunshine
Mandalavandalz - Elaezeibani

Not my cup of tea as I said but obviously very popular here.

what do you mean upcoming logic bomb album? it's already out since 9th December. actually i'm listening to it right now :)

and it's indeed good. to me no instant-classic-tracks stand out like in the previous albums, but there are no bad tracks at all. logic bomb is always great music.

what do you mean upcoming logic bomb album? it's already out since 9th December. actually i'm listening to it right now :)

and it's indeed good. to me no instant-classic-tracks stand out like in the previous albums, but there are no bad tracks at all. logic bomb is always great music.

How do I always manage to miss the release dates? You're absolutely right, I'm ordering it right now. I just checked the wrong Psy shops where it wasn't available yet.

Anyway, if it's good enough, we maybe can do an exception and have it as a nominate in next year's best artist nomination? Or what do the mods think? The album did come out really late...

^^ Ooooh!!!! Sounds perfect!! Enjoy ;) <3

I am super excited to be seeing Electrypnose and Talpa in February, 'tis going to be pretty amazeballs.

AND not to mention seeing Kindzadza live for the first time tomorrow night!! Eeeeeep!!!!!! Preparing to set my mind in to overdrive %)