PsyTrance Discussion and Stuff ver. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
free party..? schweeeet :)

the hyrdaglyph doof on the weekend was whacky as!
good times. now im drooling for another one.

Gemini - anyone going? :D

Edit: Oh snap, someone above me asked too! Well guys, I'll have to ask random people if the letters "BL" ring a bell! Or you could PM me and we could figure out some way to meet up based on appearances. This is my first Gemini - I did Gaian Mind last year, and I can't wait!

I'm pretty much freaking the heck out with excitement. See you on the trancefloor! <3

Got Zenon Records New compliation Permuations volume 2 in the mail this morning

Some really phat tracks on there, speshically from the new comers to Zenon.

Grouch, from NZ is serious new talent, check out his myspace for some chunky as, dark minimal prog tunes

as always Tetrameth rips it the fuck up with his remix of Sensient's Madman's playroom ( a fav track of mine)

So yeah buy this album, its a corka!

Gemini - anyone going? :D

Edit: Oh snap, someone above me asked too! Well guys, I'll have to ask random people if the letters "BL" ring a bell! Or you could PM me and we could figure out some way to meet up based on appearances. This is my first Gemini - I did Gaian Mind last year, and I can't wait!

I'm pretty much freaking the heck out with excitement. See you on the trancefloor! <3
i am bummed to be out of state for this. my very good friends helios and sentient are playing. if you get chatting to them tell them i said hi.

have a great time.

alasdair

Just received Terrafractyl-Chrysalis. Him and Talpa are the best things happening on the melodic/morning side of things.

On the darker side, Midnight's Shared Blossom is a good compilation.

i have to agree: Terrafractyl's chrysalis and Sufis time wave zero are my two favourite melodic albums.

Fuck me Glastonbury was good. Anyone going to Psycrowdelica in Germany this weekend? It's got the best line-up I've ever seen.

It's got the best line-up I've ever seen.

that award for me goes to aurora festival in greece this year. but i'll be seeing (or have seen) all the interesting acts at nearer, cheaper festivals this summer (if you can even call that summer...).

I finally got to listen to Terrafractyl - Chrysalis. My my, what a pleasant surprise. This guy is pretty good. It's almost as good as Sufi's album.

Status
Not open for further replies.