• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psytrance and DMT

that sounds sweet :) I have one experience on high dose 4-Aco-DMT listening to a lengthy Sugaree from '77 that just totally melting my heart and soul, and brought me to tears from the shear beauty of it all. I should ahve gone straight for the Dead, I'm not sure what I was thinking really.

Last time I blasted off it was to a 74 dark star (forget which one). But it was perfect and took me to some really cool places. I stick with what I know because it’s so rare I can find DMT and I know the dead will never do me wrong.

I was listening to some progressive stuff all day long about 48 hours before heading off to vacation early in the year. A couple of months before I had vaped in an amnesiac dose of full spectrum DMT and experienced the infamous Loop. I was naturally a bit cautious going back into that realm again. Some of the DMT had crystallised on the bottom of the oil burner bulb so I casually lit some of it up, took an inhale, and closed my eyes. Colourful semi-sacred geometry with hues of light green and red sprang and formed a clock-work. The music felt jarring and not quite related. I do not find anything intellectually stimulating about trance although the state that only listening to the music puts me into is sort of meditative if not contemplative.