• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics directly lead to an ability to manipulate collectively perceived reality

All the best of luck to you! I eagerly look forward to seeing the outcome of this! :D

Absolutely, thank you for the good wishes and input. I really learned a lot from this post. And if the 1 mil does come through, which won't happen without another part of me agreeing to either help me through it or do it himself, I will send you guys from this thread more than a big fuckin' thank-you!

Exercise #1: The Energy Beam (alone) - takes about 10 seconds

Do you know what simple energy looks like, either traveling between two fingers as a perfectly straight beam or glowing for about 2 inches off of your entire body’s skin?

#1: Try looking at your forearm; no clothes can be covering it. The beam should be irradiating 1-‐2 inches off of your skin, and should appear to be the color ‘clear’ (but still have a slight distortion against the background, like heat would make) or maybe a light, highlighter-‐type yellow. Hold your arm against various backgrounds (brown works pretty well) and look closely at the wall or objects behind your fingers. This is the key lesson and will enable you to see the energy if you can’t. Slip the empty space between the fingers in and out of focus; try to ‘kind-‐of’ look at it.

If you can see that, you'll find the paper fascinating. If you can't, eat LSD and meditate :p

Mmm... the energy beam sounds like the frankfurter illusion, and the arm exercise sounds double vision. When you mess with your eyes' convergence, you see things that look like halos or doubles around objects. Am I wrong?

Mmm... the energy beam sounds like the frankfurter illusion, and the arm exercise sounds double vision. When you mess with your eyes' convergence, you see things that look like halos or doubles around objects. Am I wrong?

Just ignore that bro, things have evolved since then, a lot of the stuff in that PDF I wrote has my ego in it and is written all wrong... plus I was on other medications at the time (amphetamines) which were changing the vision. I am serious about the stuff I've said later on in this thread though, and am applying.

It's more than a "halo", and I see it clearly even after I've been clean for over a month. It's a beautiful, glowing, irradiating sort of "magnetic" looking field... it's only during points of really high awareness that I can actually see it shimmering with sometimes a hint of color. Seeing the indescribably beautiful shimmer is rare, seeing the shimmer and the clearly defining color it is is even more rare. That's for myself at least; I've seen other people's auras fill entire rooms, I would walk in and it's like a hit of O2 to your system simply breathing in the energy and walking around. The conversation tonight was quite stimulating and I can say with some pretty good confidence that my aura is a vibrant green / yellow. My understanding is that auras are seen with the third eye, not the first one, which makes sense but is also not scientifically measurable; if I am typing this for example and try to glance at my arm to see what color it is, all I get is nothing or a blank magnetic field with no shimmer or color. It takes mental discipline and practice to be given the knowledge. No, I don't think it's a hallucination.

Man, Bluelight is so educational. But there is seriously no one else here with any of these types of experiences? Lmao, maybe this is all in my head, but if that's the case I'm up to my fucking neck in it so it's gotta be true... or no, it doesn't... my ego can walk away from this if that's the case. But my whole sense of being knows that it is true, not just my ego.

I'm certainly not lying, what I type is what I believe. I lied about my LSD dosage, not sure why I did, there's that ego again - I didn't take 8mgs oral, maybe 280mcg blotters on 20-40 occasions throughout a year or so. There is no psychedelic mind-warp going on here, nothing to the point of being untrue at least I don't think.

Last edited:
i have played around with my own perception many times when i was younger and know those exercises you describe in the guide from my own experience. and with similar exercises and a bit more concentration i can make myself see lsd visuals again. the brain is a powerful thing and indeed the only tool that creates the reality you perceive. but it (along with your senses) is not perfect and your perception can be easily tricked by optical illusions and imagination, which is exactly what your guide exploits. some people are more susceptible to this, others will not notice (just like some people see floaters and others don't). i bet your buddies "with a primary fire sign" fall into the former category and see similar things as you, but i'm sorry, they're not caused by your willpower. anything else is just wishful thinking.

those auras are perfectly explained by the way visual information is processed in your retina, it's just that without proper focus, your brain is powerful enough to filter the garbage (as in: not useful for perceiving the world around you) out.

DoctorSativa keep up the good work. I love your perspective and am happy to be able to read about it! This stuff is awesome.

OP should stop eating acid and start eating risperidone imho

If the OP is me then I haven't taken any psychedelics (unless bud counts) for months. Risperidone I dunno... an antipsychotic? You really think I should be Effexor-ed out of these thoughts? Maybe I'm wrong, what if you're right? But vice versa? Since when does it hurt to find out? :)

Anyways thanks a lot for the conversation guys, especially to Ballz_Trippington and anyone who mentioned the challenge.

DoctorSativa keep up the good work. I love your perspective and am happy to be able to read about it! This stuff is awesome.

Finally, another person on my level! Man, I know, it really is fascinating! Thanks for the compliment, but it's hardly my perspective... someone shared their perspective with me, I am in turn sharing my interpretation of it with you, and henceforth new consciousness continues to elevate. You might really enjoy this book, it's a great read I'm just starting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda#Autobiography_of_a_Yogi

We will always be ahead of science, it has to catch up to be able to define what we already know.

Agreed. Or talk to a therapist or someone that's a medical professional.

Uri Geller claims to be able to manipulate objects and bend them with his mind via telekinesis or psychokinesis and it's all just slight of hand magic tricks.

Agreed. Or talk to a therapist or someone that's a medical professional.

Uri Geller claims to be able to manipulate objects and bend them with his mind via telekinesis or psychokinesis and it's all just slight of hand magic tricks.

Huh. Yeah, there sure are a lot of phonies out there. But you haven't had my experiences and simply sharing them through typing (one of the worst methods of communication) will in no way actually let you know what I thought, felt, or experienced. You know, I actually did talk to a therapist about that terrible sounding "I can hear other people's thoughts in my head" - it makes me sound psychotic. And I know what psychosis is and I know the fucking difference between being tweaked on meth and hearing voices, and having a spiritual thought cast at you. But whatever man, thanks for the advice anyways, seriously. I agree that there's a lot of bullshit out there and everything must be taken with a grain of salt.

We will always be ahead of science, it has to catch up to be able to define what we already know.

Or maybe they'll merge one day. Perhaps 1,000 years in the future I can move my consciousness into a machine that can handle space travel (because organic matter can't last that long without earth experiencing serious time travel from the object, if the object were to go fast enough to visit alien worlds). And that actually might be the answer to space travel one day. But saying shit like that, even here apparently, will tell people to advise you to possibly see a doctor and go on an antipsychotic...

For now, if I post threads talking about how we could one day move individual consciousness onto machines for super space flight - we could actually "warp" space like Star Trek did, their science wasn't wrong and the word isn't supposed to sound "cool". So to solve the problem of human lifespan + need to explore other worlds, we need faster flight. Here's how NASA would do it (video made by Nasa, not bullshit) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdaMI2wnVBg

So YES I AGREE, as you can see on that video it says warp drive - faster than light speed, literally human time travel - is "plausible" according to NASA. But not to hijack my own thread, this isn't about space flight...

I dunno (yeah, yeah, you were just bein' witty). Grandiose delusions and some form of thought disorder aren't much to go on in terms of diagnosis/medication. Well, I have some unqualified conjecture, but whatever.

Dr. S said:
And I know what psychosis is and I know the fucking difference between being tweaked on meth and hearing voices, and having a spiritual thought cast at you.

I'm all for spirituality so long as we are making non-falsifiable claims, and you can believe in magick/ESP without bothering me. However, your scientific illiteracy and continuous jumping between tangentially related points to form what you assume to be a cogent argument/statement, makes me worry that this is something pathological.

Last edited:
Truth is, we don't even use 20% of our brain's full potential. Prolonged drug use of certain substances (namely psychedelics) can allow us to increase brain power by a smidgen; I'd say about 5% at the most. However, that 5% makes a remarkable difference. Alluding to the OP, it allows us to manipulate perception to a certain extent. Fact of the matter is, our brains aren't programmed to perceive full blown reality. As it is, what we think is "reality" right now, actually isn't. It's more or less a severely dumbed down version of it. We don't (or will never) have the capabilities of perceiving what actual reality is. Our brain or bodies physically and psychologically cannot handle the intensity of it. Bare in mind that only a handful of individuals will actually understand what I am talking about. If you're scratching your head with a baffled expression on your face while reading this, then I'm sorry to say you're living an intellectually inferior life.

Okay, I haven't read this entire thread so forgive me if I'm being ignorant but your saying you have video of you making a tree grow with your mind? Please, upload that video to youtube and link it, I wanna see this. I understand that the mind may be a sort of antennae that interprets our very own reality and that reality is likely not what we see with our own eyes and that the universe may just be one never ending fractal (and all that other crazy, but very much possible shit) but if people could manipulate reality in the way your claiming don't you think this would be well known? I mean I've take a fuckload of psychedelics but never have I felt that I can manipulate my reality with my mind.

^^^^ good! that proves your not delusional..

Absolutley, if the OP did take 8mg LSD and survive, I am not surprised he is delusional about having super powers. 8mg of LSD?? I'm surprised he isn't committed to a mental ward. Psychedelics are powerful tools. And LSD is possibly the most powerful. But abuse of ANY drug doesn't turn you into Doctor Strange. Drugs like LSD bend your perceptions temporarily... And I think it's mentally healthy to spend some ammount of time outside of "consensus reality".
But it is very very possible to abuse psychedelics to the point where you are delusional. One of the main reasons I wait 2 - 4 weeks in between trips is to INTEGRATE the experience. I believe that every time you fail to accomplish this after any trip ... You lose a bit of your hold on sanity. It's something that comes naturally to some and it's nigh impossible for others. But how does one integrate a 8mg LSD journey without years of professional ( psychiatric) help??? I know I would need at least that after 8mg pure Lucy and I'd like to think I've become quite skilled at the integration aspect of it.

He actually admitted he lied about that amount in an earlier post.

Either way 8mgs is no lethal dose, although it may as well be lethal to your mental health I would assume...

^^^^ good! that proves your not delusional..
Aha, but if he has proof maybe were the ones who are delusional and just haven't tapped into the full potential of the human mind ;) *which is true, but I can assure that's likely not the case here*. I shouldn't be so jovial about this whole thing though, someones mental health is definately no joking matter so forgive me if I offend you op, I just feel you need to realize how rediculous this sounds. On a serious not please lay off the psychedelics (even weed) and give yourself some time with a clear head and see if you still feel that your the only one able to manipulate reality. I would also say talk to a therapist, I'm assuming they're gonna just assume your another lost cause as a result of psychedelic abuse and throw some meds at you though, perhaps an SSRI and an AP. Just explain what your saying to any person and observe the reaction they will have, this should give you an example of how scary this sounds to a sane mind.

nator said:
Truth is, we don't even use 20% of our brain's full potential.

Doesn't that myth usually give 10% as the figure?

nator said:
Prolonged drug use of certain substances (namely psychedelics) can allow us to increase brain power by a smidgen

So by decreasing brain activity,1 we increase brain power? Fascinating.

Cpt. Kratom said:
that the universe may just be one never ending fractal

Scientific consensus, and what limited evidence we have, suggests otherwise.2

One more thing, your location makes me curious, have you attended Soundwalk?

ballz trippington said:
But it is very very possible to abuse psychedelics to the point where you are delusional.

Definitely, it seems that mystic experiences on psychedelics are more likely in individuals with higher levels of absorption (see: openness to experience), and these spiritual experiences can increase openness to experience.3 8(

Now, this can be a good thing, and often is. Increased absorption might be behind a number lifestyle (I'm thinking drug consumption, preference for natural/sustainable/organic goods, etc.) changes associated with psychedelic use, it is positively correlated with idiopathic environmental intolerance (AKA multiple chemical sensitivity).4

However, openness also seems to predict likelihood of apophenia (seeing meaningful patterns/connections where there are none), or more broadly, schizotypy.5 So it's easy to see how one might end up on the new-age-tinfoil-hat end of the spectrum with imprudent use of psychedelics.

Last edited: