View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic with the best body high?

1) MDA
2) Yes, very much so.

Other drugs that come to mind for question 1: LSD, mushrooms. MDA takes the cake by far though, especially when a good dose is IV'd.

MDMA if you want to count it as a psy, or LSD. LSD is never really that consistent in the body feeling it gives me though.

DMT is variable in its effects IME, sometimes producing no euphoria at all while other times it is one of the most beautiful feelings you can experience. Practically orgasmic at times so my vote goes to that I think.

LSD is consistently euphoric for me, more so than any other psych I can think of.

1)As a single drug on its own, my vote would have to be a toss up between DXM and MDMA,.

OMG no.
DXM is disgusting, though I think the controversy is clear by now.

I would add LSD as well on my personal nice list. For body loads that is.

1. Which Psychedelic do you think has the most pleasuable body high
I think LSD; first of all the body load is very smooth; there is no nausea, no pain, yet I do feel physically weird in a good way and nice warm, comfortable, a bit tight and energetic. I can run and feel really good right after running, jump up and down. It feels physically very awake.

By the way, if I can count dissociatives I'd say ketamine has the best body high; of all drugs I've ever taken. Very pleasant body effects in a medium dose.

2. Are you healthy? (Smart food choices, work out, mental health, etc.)
My mental health is good and I eat healthy. I don't sport but I can dance all night without getting tired. I sleep 8 hours a night, take in a lot of vitamin C and I'm pretty much never ill. I do smoke too much joints and my lungs can feel a little unpleasant from time to time (mild bronchitis after colds etc.) but thats about it, other then that I'm healthy.

Last edited:
I do hope you're being facetious.

No, DXM is one of those drugs that are hit or miss depending on the metabolism of the user. I for one, metabolize DXM so that I get a lot of side-effects and hardly enjoy any wanted effects. Others, probably like yourself, enjoy DXM immensely without too many side-effects.

I'm not being facetious, it's just that some people are incompatible with it. Some kinds of bitter tastes like in broccoli are also a genetic thing. No need to look weird at people who build the proteins in their body differently, making them hate or like stuff in the end that you don't. :)

But this is not at all the time to discuss DXM further, so drop a PM or a quote me in a DXM-related thread if you have a question, answer or remark!

1. psilocybin by far
2. well im a vegetarian but i still have some bad habits.... ie smoking, drinking the usual

3rd plateau DXM and weed and nitrous was heavenly body high back in the day but my system doesn't like DXM as much anymore.

Protip: if you use DXM only syrup make yourself throw up in 45-60 minutes, it will be mostly absorbed and not have syrup in the belly making you sick.