• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

(Pseudo) Speed-Balls

Doc nailed it, dangerous to use lemon but I've done it. Not worth slamming hard, you need too much, better off inhaling those sweet vapors.

Other posts made lemon juice sound like a bad idea. The distilled white vinegar worked alright.

Where could I just get citric acid? From other posts it seems like there's some powder form that can be bought at a store. Walmart?

Yes vinager works too both are Bout the same in terms of risks associated with using them when it comes to damaging your veins. Both could have bacteria in them but i supose the lemon would be more likely to contain bacteria.

Walmart may have citric acid in the health isle but a health store would have it for sure. Make sure its 100% pure and not a drink mix or something.

With a low or reduced tolerance to speed and opiates, one can get a very decent ''speedball'' with a combo a caffeine (coffee or mate), ephedrine and a batch a sedative kratom.

One of my favorites, jitters-free energizing combos in the morning:
-Strong coffee or mate
- 8 to 12 gr of kratom (depending on quality/potency)
- 25 mg of ephedrine
- 250 mg of theanine
- red ginseng OR rhodiola

This will keep me focused and motivated for half the day... I simply don't miss stronger stuff anymore: reducing my tolerance and maintaining it low for 8 years now, avoiding strong opiates, coke and speed, has been the greatest thing I've done for my physical well-being . I'm 47, with a pretty long history of abuse... I still do oxy and H once in a while, but I did learn to be satisfied with these substitutes that - with a low tolerance - I dare say are as satisfying as their illegal and more dangerous counterparts.

I'm the living proof that there is another alternative than total abstinence - or methadone/sub - for full-fledged opiate addicts.

I'm not judging anyone here, I'm not saying I know better than all of you... But I do believe strongly that those who are saying they can't control their use, that they're in to deep, etc., simply haven't tried hard and long enough to lower their tolerance and switch to more friendly substances. Have a great day y'all!

snorted hydromorphone and (shitty) coke made my heart beat too much, i'm sensitive to stims. would rather take just the former... i don't see the appeal at all. in fact i flushed the rest of the coke, never gonna buy that stuff again

snorted hydromorphone and (shitty) coke made my heart beat too much, i'm sensitive to stims. would rather take just the former... i don't see the appeal at all. in fact i flushed the rest of the coke, never gonna buy that stuff again

you... You... You f-f-flushed it?!?! Noooooooooo :'(

Your coke is probably cut with other stims or you took too much.

you... You... You f-f-flushed it?!?! Noooooooooo :'(

Your coke is probably cut with other stims or you took too much.

probably both...
hated the feeling though. my chest actually hurts if i drink a 500ml can of some energy drink

Would not class it as a speed ball at all. But have to agree MDA and Ketamine is a complete psychedelic classic. It brings out both substances amazingly makes it far easier to hole and will bring out the MDA OEVs.