• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

(Pseudo) Speed-Balls

I wanna try focalin because I kinda like ritilAin and feel like focalin will be more coke like. Lol can't beleive this thread is still active feels like it was ages ago I made it very strung out

The all day speedball: meth+kpin
The functional speedball: 2-FMA+Phenibut
Speedball light:vodka+redbull
The single drug whoa this is strange shit speedball: lots of Bromantane

For my offering of a productive speedball, I would say meth/speed with valium. Great for writing.
I like'd MDMA and barbiturates, although the barbs eventually overpowered the MDMA, but the initial rush was nice.
Oxy and MDMA is nice too.
Speed and alcohol is a no brainer, but lacks the euphoria. Well, unless it's meth...

At ff33lgood, yes I would say it is better than ritalin, not as many side effects, but I don't think I'm an Ritalin/focalin/coke guy...they all make me sick at my stomach kinda, prefer amphetimeans..

I wanna try focalin because I kinda like ritilAin and feel like focalin will be more coke like. Lol can't beleive this thread is still active feels like it was ages ago I made it very strung out

ime IV ritalin is shit compared to IV coke. it barely has a rush. it's like 20 secs of you getting higher than bam you're just high. it's a subtle 'rush'. better than snortin though

i guess you'd have to IV a massive dose of ritalin to get any rush but at that dose you'd probably have a heart attack, seeing ritalin's DA/NE ratio is very poor

never tried focalin though.

I finally tried coke and heroin iv, all I have to say is wow. I'm the opposite skull, I hate amphetamines. Eh I'd prob never bother iving rit.

codeine + adderall = canadian speedball

lol I recall when T's and R's were called just that in the 80's, even down here. One exotic fiendish combo that was, but cheap and easy to score.

How well would Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) and Dilaudid (hydromorphone) work? Has anyone ever tried this?

Nothing beats Hareon + Caine IV, but back in the day (Before IV use) I used to love taking 90mg Dextroamp + Snerting stupid about of Oxymorphone. After awhile my heart started hearting like a mother fucker, so I cut out the amps.

Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride) and pure flake cocaine is the best speedball IMO.. how is plugging methylphenidate? because its onset IV isn't that significant so i would think that plugging may do just as well.

plugging methenphemalfate is inense. 10m got me to where 50 oral did, was never a pill sniffer.

OT: Yheres some of thes speedballs to have, Never had the original, but ive had awesome ones

Only problem is, I'm living with my parents, so I can't get any heroin or crack, but I have SEVERE adhd, and my mom's got some Dilaudid in the basket of old meds in the closet, hehe.

Closest thing I've done to a ball would be dilaudid mixed with amphetamine. It was finals week and I had just finished studying, was like fuck it let's start the party early.

I don't rly like coke but would try a regular ball just to see what the commotion is about

i take back what i said, a ritalin and morphine speedball has a sweet ass rush dammn. it probably has more than the two effects together, some kind of synergy because it is so much better than either alone

How well would Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) and Dilaudid (hydromorphone) work? Has anyone ever tried this?

i never shot dilaudid but they say it has one hell of a rush so my guess is that'd be a fine speedball

Not to be rude, but I should have been more specific. How would they work snorted. I'm pretty young, so I don't have access to any needles or anything else for IVing, and I'm definitely not sticking a syringe up well, you know where.

methylphenidate + lorazepam

i know this is a pseudo-pseudo-speedball but opiates are really difficult to find. loved the both focused and relaxed feeling though.

Dr. Opium

Heroin & cocaine IV

The best of the best

Everything else falls short IME

Word.

I was trying to do that today as I'm going to make a serious attempt to get on suboxone and I wanted to shoot some coke with my dope. I don't know where to get good coke anymore and I don't want shitty coke, so I bought some crack. I've only ever done it a few times. This stuff seems better than what I've done in the past. Taking a blast and then shooting up isn't nearly as good as having coke and dope in the same shot. Probably because shooting coke is pretty fucking crazy as far as rushes go, and I'm not into the rush aspect as much as some other people.

I don't know how to prep it.

Unless you just mix with water, stir, and filter. I would think there would be some other component with the whole baking soda being used to make it thing.

Whoa fuck! It didn't have the cocaine rush, but hit hard. I didn't mix it with dope though, just a straight shot to see how it was. Made me nervous though and I feel it wasn't the safest thing since I used distilled white vinegar to break it down.

The amount I used got me a lot more fucked up than if I smoked that same amount.

Add citric acid and it turns back to coke. If youbdont have that lemon juice is ghetto but works.