• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Proof for Reincarnation?

Surprised no one referenced the work of Dr. Ian Stevenson or Jim B. Tucker. A down to Earth investigation into past life recall during childhood doesn't seem like concrete proof of anything but it is interesting and their work is too solid to be called phooey if you ask me. Anyways I still think living is to be found in the present moment and in a sense we are reborn every morning I won't really elaborate on rebirth it is an ecccentric topic still I don't think science would ever be able to disqualify the theory as I think it exists.

i don't have any proof of reincarnation but i believe animals can communicate with people in weird telepathic ways... one time i was camping in the woods with my girlfriend in my tent and my friend in a tent right next to us. we were out there for weeks and as a courtesy thing i wasn't banging my girl... so after like three weeks, i'm super horny and just like "fuck it, this won't take more than a minute." so i ejaculated inside her and right when i pulled out this owl shakes the branch of the tree above us and just starts hooting... i took it as some type of sign that the owl would have rather been an owl than been my kid. i say this cause i have a huge cow lick/bald spot that wouldn't look good on a girl, my hair is super thin too... so i was always apprehensive of having kids, but after that i was too spooked. there wasn't a single owl in the forest until right after i banged my girl, then right then, it was like the owl was trying to say something.... i was contemplating whether or not this was real once a few years later, and i was walking around. i saw a crow, right when i asked the crow if that was real, it was staring straight at me, and it just let out this huge croaking noise.... i'm not messing around with having kids after these experiences.

They say you're supposed to ask kids when they're very young. So my parents asked my brother, "Were you someone else before you were you?" or something like that.
His answer was rather striking. He said, "Yeah." And they asked what happened.
He said "I got hurt"