• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane - Love at first dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so question for you, new to this site, is there a way to DM because I want to ask you more about the process of getting this stuff.

It doesn't always go down in the DM on this website. Just letting you know. But if it does, hit me up as well.

Mod edit: that's because it's not allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tried many times, and I think its pretty worthless. About like a cup of coffee. And im not saying that, I really do think its worthless. Granted I didn't vape or inject. I was getting pressed tablets from a reputable rc vendor, so I assume it was decent product.

Ive tried many times, and I think its pretty worthless. About like a cup of coffee. And im not saying that, I really do think its worthless. Granted I didn't vape or inject. I was getting pressed tablets from a reputable rc vendor, so I assume it was decent product.

Well obviously your opinion is just based on your unique reaction to the drug if the OP thinks it's as incredible as he does because I've read others also say they really liked it.

Everyone reacts to substances differently but from what the OP is saying it doesn't sound "worthless" to me.

For example, I've also heard people on here say that they don't like Kratom or that it never did anything for them, but many of us know that it has the potential to be a strong substance.

I suggest you try it and judge for yourself. As far as Kratom, I don't care for it, but that's not because I didn't feel anything. I noticed that I took it, it just made me sick. Gave me all the nausea of an opiate without the high. But I didn't even notice that I took the prolintane...zip...nada...nothing. But if hes getting something out of it, good for him.

This stuff was great, great stuff when >snip< still had the dirty STINKY STINKY free base version/batch a year ago. $X for 3 grams. Now it's too expensive and there are much better and more affordable RC's available like 3-mfp without the nasty side effects.

I suggest you try it and judge for yourself. As far as Kratom, I don't care for it, but that's not because I didn't feel anything. I noticed that I took it, it just made me sick. Gave me all the nausea of an opiate without the high. But I didn't even notice that I took the prolintane...zip...nada...nothing. But if hes getting something out of it, good for him.

You took bunk pills, they produced in MASS, this has been established in many threads, with your take being almost the unanimous opinion held when this first became domestically and reputably available >snip<(the Walmart of nootropics) it was like talking to a wall of ignorance arguing that water is not at first.

This stuff was great, great stuff when >snip< still had the dirty STINKY STINKY free base version/batch a year ago. $X for 3 grams. Now it's too expensive and there are much better and more affordable RC's available like 3-mfp without the nasty side effects.

What nasty side effects did it have??

U took too much kratom..I had a lot of bad burns with kratom at the start but once u find the dosage for you, it feels great..

Is Prolintane legal?i talked to >snip< and they will be stocking it in 2-3 days so I assume it isn't illegal..

It is strange how some claim Prolintane is very mild yet others claim it's similar to adderal..I can understand not enjoying a particular high but there's a very wide gap between "feels like caffeine" and "it'd almost as good as adderal"..this seems like a result of under dosed product imo...if I could actually find it and try it out I could tell everyone of my experience lol

>snip< is stocking it in a week or so..their stuff is good to go?

Is 3-mpg available to Americans?what RCs are similar or better than Prolintane in terms of stim effects that is available to use Americans?

>snip< is stocking it in a week or so..their stuff is good to go?

Is 3-mpg available to Americans?what RCs are similar or better than Prolintane in terms of stim effects that is available to use Americans?

Don't mess with prolintane, that stuff is pretty nasty, harsh on your body, only last resort in case you can't get stims like adderall. 3-fpm you can get here.. I just posted in a PM.

'You can go>snip<there is a 20% discount coupon in that thread to get the price I listed for 3-fpm. Or >snip< has 3-fpm, more expensive there . There are domestic vendors you can check, for a full listing of vendors you can go >snip<

Thanks im definitely looking for a domestic supplier..I live in usa

Geez what's with vendors and bitcoins?a year ago they accepted cash, moneygram but now it's all bitcoins..ugh

Yeah, it's pretty bad, you can pretty much only buy etilizam with a CC domestically, and then you end up paying quite a bit extra for the service, best to just order overseas and be patient. Though you could order from >snip< , they do ship fast.

You took bunk pills, they produced in MASS, this has been established in many threads, with your take being almost the unanimous opinion held when this first became domestically and reputably available at >snip<(the Walmart of nootropics) it was like talking to a wall of ignorance arguing that water is not at first.

I don't think they were bunk. I didn't get them from >snip<, I got them from knb. Everything else I got from him was top notch.

I just took 0.60mgs of Prolintane 1 hour and 15 mins ago and I'm not sure whether what I feel is placebo.

Slightly energized but still wanting my afternoon coffee so a bit tired in a way too lol...but that is no surprise as I can take 5mgs Dexadrine and still feel both energized and tired at the same time if it's time for my afternoon caffeine dose....caff--fiend that I am lol.

I took 0.60mgs cause Seattle Stranger said he started at 0.55mgs.

This powder is SMALL.

Hard to dose that low and had to be careful.

VERY strong tasting...not pleasant and smells strong and slightly numbing to the mouth like about 1/4th of as numbing to my gums as cocaine would be but I like that because these things let me know right away this was actually a REAL drug I was taking.

Otherwise the literal TWO SPECKS of powder I took that weighed out to 0.60mgs would have me thinking no dose that small could do anything.

I am also on 1.0mg of Klonopin, 40mgs of Lexapro, some coffee and have a bit of "2nd day fatigue" from Kratom and Phenibut yesterday so for scientific purposes we can take these factors in to account based on effects.

I'll probably dose more of this CAUTIOUSLY later and report effects.

So it's now 2 hours and 10 mins after dosing 0.60mgs and I can say I DEFINITELY feel the Prolintane.

I wasn't feeling much and the tiredness was due to a little VERY mild Kratom WD so I went on my porch and drank another 2 cups of coffee and BAM!!

That potentiated the shit out of the Prolintane.

So I just dosed another 0.20mgs which will bring it to 0.80mgs over the course of around 2 1/2 hours and I dosed a SMALL amount of Kratom seeing as I took 6 grams and nothing short of 12-14 grams gets me high...so I just took 2.5mgs Bali and 3.5mgs Green Malay to ease some of the tension of the WD and get a sense of how a SUB--high-dose of Kratom combines with Prolintane.

While I usually like to take drugs by themselves the first time I take them my take is also that if I'm SURE sooner or later I'll be combining 2 substances AND it seems very much to me like it will be safe then i do it sooner than later.

For example, I mix caffeine and Klonopin with almost everything as I use them so much and since I'm on Lexapro I am mixing everything with it whether I like it or not and I take Kratom twice a week so it's always inevitable that I'll mix that with everything, so with those substances I usually mix small amounts with any new drug I try pretty early on to immediately find out how they mix.

Granted, 6gs of Kratom doesn't really get me high...it gives me a VERY light buzz....but I'll find out how it goes with Prolintane now.

As for effects:

I feel a bit racy, but good.

VERY clear headed.

When on my porch I was just staring at my yard with ZERO thoughts in my head which is an effect I also can get from stimulants like Dex.

But I feel a bit of SLIGHT vasoconstriction with the coffee....just A LITTLE tense.

At one point my room mate was checking to see if the new doorbell worked, ringing it like 10 times in a row and while that would usually be annoying I about lost my shit with him doing it on Prolintane hahahah.

Ever see Fear and Loathing?? (YES we all have we are drug users lol)

Every single time I am on any stimulant and get annoyed from the tenseness it causes I think of Raoul Duke saying "FINISH. THE. FUCKING. STORY!! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT ABOUT THE GLANDS?!" from the scene where he takes Adrenochrome with his attorney haha.

Yeah...I'm feeling a little high you could say hahaha.

^^hmm so you feel more awake but also more impulsive and irritable?what are the positive effects from the Prolintane besides a little more energy?i wish u had just taken the Prolintane without the other stuff so we could tell exactly what the prolintane effects are..

Are you more motivated on the Prolintane, a mood boost?so far it just seems to be very similar to ephedrine

^^hmm so you feel more awake but also more impulsive and irritable?what are the positive effects from the Prolintane besides a little more energy?i wish u had just taken the Prolintane without the other stuff so we could tell exactly what the prolintane effects are..

Are you more motivated on the Prolintane, a mood boost?so far it just seems to be very similar to ephedrine

No, I don't feel irritable and impulsive.

I felt impulsive enough to take a small dose of Kratom but not that's not that impulsive as I was looking for an excuse lol.

I was irritable at the doorball ringing ten times in a row but other than that I am not feeling the least bit irritable, less so than on extra caffeine and less so than on Dexadrine.

You don't really need to have me take it without a half a dose of Kratom or L-Theanine which does next to nothing to know the effects.

Also, I was feeling them BEFORE i took the small dose of Kratom...I hadn't even dosed the kratom for 90 mins after I first dosed the Prolintane and TRUST me I can feel what's different.

The Kratom isn't doing much, and you can't count any effects from caffeine or Klonopin from me as I take them EVERY DAY and have such a massive tolerance to both that there's no difference...

So really, the only other thing that would be changing the effects at all is half a dose of Kratom and that's not much of anything.

You can be sure that what I am expressing is from the Prolintane, I only reported those other drugs for future people reading this thread for HR as Prolintane is a rare drug to take and I wanted people to know it's ok with these things (at least in my case).

So I took another 0.40mgs so I am now on twice what I started with at a total of 0.120mgs though I'm not sure the last 0.40mgs has kicked in or if it has it hasn't peaked yet and it is possible the earliest dose MAY have worn off by now but I really don't know.

I took 350mgs of L-Theanine which seems of have no effect on the experience and I took 4 small sniffs of benzedrex which momentarily added to the stimulation but most people get no effect of that little.

Otherwise:

My pulse is normally 72bpm and since I was feeling stimulated I THOUGHT my pulse would be elevated but NOPE!

Pulse is 72mgs even despite having earlier had 7 cups of coffee and a cup of tea...but for everyone reading this thread FOR ME that is like 2-3 cups of coffee for most people haha.

My tolerance is such that I normally have 6-8 cups a day so DO NOT DRINK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CAFFEINE WITH PROLINTANE PEOPLE!!

I am NOT vouching for the safety there as Prolintane is a stimulant.

But this stuff is VERY subtle.

I feel like typing A LOT and like doing things like chores around the house similar to how I do on Kratom, Phenibut and Dexadrine.

I feel happy like I'd be talking someone's ear off if anyone was with me.

Most of all this stuff feels CLEAN.

Like, I keep forgetting I took it and one moment I am thinking it's placebo but it's NOT I know for sure.

Future usage will clarify this though.

The positive effects are just STRONG mood elevation and I feel CALM while energetic, more so than when on Dexadrine that's for sure.

They say this stuff has a "good safety profile" and despite having only 4 hours of experience with it under my belt, from the way it feels and its lack of effect on my pulse it seems to be a true statement although I DON'T know what it's effect on my blood pressure is as BP and BPM are related but not the same.

I feel kind of euphoric and probably somewhat empathic (proper usage of this word???) in that I think I'd be open to hearing about other's problems and all that good neighborly shit right now haha.

I still don't know how long this stuff lasts, how the comedown will feel or how I'll feel tomorrow but will report later.

I keep wanting to take more NOT because it's "tweaky" (although I'm not saying it isn't either...I'm really not sure yet) but because I like it and just want to know what more will do it feels so safe....but because I am already on twice the dose the original OP took and don't know how I'll feel later or how it will effect tonights sleep I DOUBT I'll take more.....but I can't be sure hahahaha.

Can anyone with more knowledge about Prolintane confirm or deny whether it has "MAOI effects"??

One user in an old thread on Prolintane said it did, which would make it somewhat unsafe being on an SSRI (Prolintane) but I read before that it didn't.

Well, I think I still feel it but again it's VERY subtle which now that I realized how massive a dose I took surprises me.

At 120mgs...even spread out over 5 hours, I hadn't realized I was taking around 3 times the recommended dosage but I feel fine...again, ALMOST as if I didn't take anything.

One user in an old thread said he IV'd 100mgs and knew he was pushing it and that doses over that could have dangerous side effects.

So I took a slightly larger dose than him but I didn't IV it so my guess is what I did is still slightly safer than what he did.

Still, I am not going to worry about it now as to be honest, I feel totally fine and very relaxed and safe.

COULD IT BE THAT THIS IS PLACEBO???

I really don't think so as I only took it with half a dose of Kratom and not much else could be making me feel so pleasantly but calmly stimulated...not the caffeine I'm on either I wouldnt' think unless I have myself convinced I'm feeling something I'm not.....

But at what I realize now is a HUGE dose I'd think I'd be feeling unpleasant......

Well, who knows.

I'm not taking more today though that's for sure after realizing I overdid it and for safety's sake I doubt I'll take more than like 0.90mgs in the future.

This is unusual for me since I am NOT a big risk taker with unknown substances like many on this forum but it seems I got ahold of something relatively unknown.

As someone who has NOT used RCs before (TECHNICALLY this isn't an RC as it has been prescribed in the U.S. before) this is probably the most obscure substance I've used in my life with the possible exception of rare herbs like Indian Warrior so I realize now I am in uncharted territory.

One thing that is NOT placebo is that I have no appetite and usually by now I'd be hungry with how long it's been since I've eaten and I never had lunch or dinner...

I'll report either tonight and/or tomorrow on how the comedown felt, how long it lasted, how it did or didn't effect tonight's sleep and how I feel tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mycophile It won't let me reply for to your pm for 180 min.. and I haven't wrote a message yet. You are typing ALOT dude.. I'm not going to leave you hanging, but I don't have time to read your message in full right now or your posts here. SLOW DOWN. I dose high when I've taken it. 50-70 mg on occasion, this feels like 40-60 mg of adderall, I'm not exactly using scales. If you have questions about MAOI then ask newmind they are VERY helpful, but be concise. Nobody has time for that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.