• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane - Love at first dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine should be here any day now. I got a few other things as well. My only worry is I went cheaper brands for now, but all had good reviews.

I wouldn't mix it with pharm SSRI's, however kanna was a lovely addition. Had this combo on a solo Saturday night just walking around town, and it gave me an experience much like when I walk around town on mushrooms. Just happy, content, stimulated, music sounding incredible, never wanting the walk to end.

The two batches of prolintane I've had were two completely different forms, but explained by the vendor. My first batch was all off-white and even some brown sugarry crystals and shards, a lot like most of the street MDMA I've seen. The second batch was a fluffy grey-ish powder. Both seem to have similar potency, though the vendor claims the second should be better. I had stronger experiences with the first batch, but that could be attributed to tolerance.

Something to note: I think mixing this with phenibut is a bad idea. I was combining them for some anxiety relief during the occasionally-anxiogenic prolintane experience, and I have a suspicion this is hard on the heart. I have been getting "weird heart feelings" for lack of a better description, not palpitations or flutters, not even beating hard or fast, just odd feelings that didn't feel right. These feelings would last into the following day and then disappear. At first, I thought this was a side effect of a strong stimulant, but having dosed on prolintane without phenibut since then, the feeling is absent now.

Why do you think it would be dangerous to mix with pharm SSRIs and why would Kanna be any different?

I mean an SSRI is an SSRI right?

It sounds like something that might be extremely help for me right now for a number of reasons and I'm very interested in trying it.

I mean, not everything people advise against mixing with SSRIs is dangerous in my experience.

For example, I've heard Dexedrine advised against when on SSRIs but I can't count the number of times I've mixed them and I've also mixed Coke with SSRIs with no ill effect.

Unless there's a REALLY good reason to believe mixing the two would be dangerous or strong evidence of this being the case I am really considering buying this stuff cause I've been feeling pretty bad lately and I really think this might help me out.

Anyone else know anything more about the combo?

KEEP IN MIND THAT JUST BECAUSE MIXING DEX OR COKE WITH SSRIS WAS OK IN MY EXPERIENCE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GENERALLY SAFE OR ADVISED.

I WAS ONLY SPEAKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WHICH IS ONLY ANECDOTAL.

Last edited:
Another question I have is that I read that Prolintane is an NDRI and Wellbutrin is also an NDRI so in theory couldn't the two possibly have similar mental effects?

Has anyone experienced this to be the case?

I'm guessing not as it seems like barely anyone has ever used Prolintane before...

Why is this stuff seemingly so unknown if it's so effective?

And if it's safe to mix Wellbutrin with SSRIs (which I think I heard it is) shouldn't that also mean it MIGHT be ok to mix Prolintane with SSRIs?

I said that I wouldn't do it. You do as you please.

Mycophile, you are the LAST person in the universe I will ever talk to about SSRI's ever again. If you have to ask why.... 8(

As for the Wellbutrin question, I've wondered the same thing and have also read reports of people comparing it to meth.

I said that I wouldn't do it. You do as you please.

Mycophile, you are the LAST person in the universe I will ever talk to about SSRI's ever again. If you have to ask why.... 8(

As for the Wellbutrin question, I've wondered the same thing and have also read reports of people comparing it to meth.

I actually don't know why.

I was only talking in ANECDOTES about my personal experience in mixing stimulants with SSRIS. Just because I said I did it does NOT mean I recommend it to anyone else, which I don't.

This stuff sounds promising but I guess no one else knows much about it.

I'll proceed with caution if I do try it...which mostly likely I won't.

Peace

Last edited:
Well mine didnt come today. Dammit. I was counting on it to help with the horrid ritalin crashes. Better be here by Monday!

I bought some, I would put it between coffee and adderall. I get a little tweaky on it but it is good for focusing at work. It definitely suppresses my appetite - more so than A and D amph.

I tested my batch (that was supposedly 98% pure via MS/GC by a domestic vendor) with marquis reagent - it turned orange instantly.

I bought a gram of prolintane expecting to use small doses on rare occasions.

I snorted 20mg. Nice gentle stimulation. Warm euphoria. Nice. If used occasionally this stuff is awesome in my opinion.

Then i decided to dump 5mg on a piece of foil to see how well it vaporized. I try this with every chem i get. I had a serious habit of using mdpv for years. Fell in love with vaping mdpv.... its a fixation now.

I expected this stuff to burn or vaporize horribly since i couldnt recall any reports by this route.

It vaped well. Too damn well. It runs decently, vaps clean and isnt too terribly nasty tasting. It tastes and smells somewhat similar to MDPV and its variants. I felt a tiny rush.... i instantly knew i was in trouble. I dumped a big pile and went to town. Oh shit... big rush.

Vaping this stuff is compareable to mdpv (not as good but its not a big stretch) in terms of effects. Compulsion to redose is intense. Great euphoria. Strongly sexual. Paranoia, Audio and visual hallucinations (if you push it too far) Hard to stop once you start.

My gram lasted 24hrs. The crash sucked balls but wasnt as drawn out as mdpv.

I wish i hadnt tried vaporizing... but since i always try that i should instead wish it couldnt be vaporized. Why? Cause this stuff is nice if used responsibly but now that i know it can be vaped i cant have any around. I just like vaping too damn much.

lol this thread seems like a mission to get it banned. You got a good thing going sshhh it is like the last stimulant on the market that actually works (outside of RCs anyways)

Also, stop insufflating it. Mix it with water and drink it. It is highly caustic.

I remember when I found out about that stuff i googled it and all the posts were talking about how it is worthless. I was like "oo ic what is going on. They don't want it to get banned." I hope this thread won't show up in google. Should be deleted!

I will be so mad if prolintane gets banned. I have real bad fatigue issues and prolintane makes me functional. I don't know what I would have done without it.

Don't talk about vaping it and the "rush." Wow, TMI TMI!! Therapeutically it is great.

Personally, I think it is worthless for getting high. But then again people get rushes off of caffeine. It is great therapeutically but useless recreational.- and I think u should think the same thing from now on :)

It vaped well. Too damn well. It runs decently, vaps clean and isnt too terribly nasty tasting. It tastes and smells somewhat similar to MDPV and its variants. I felt a tiny rush.... i instantly knew i was in trouble. I dumped a big pile and went to town. Oh shit... big rush.

Vaping this stuff is compareable to mdpv (not as good but its not a big stretch) in terms of effects. Compulsion to redose is intense. Great euphoria. Strongly sexual. Paranoia, Audio and visual hallucinations (if you push it too far) Hard to stop once you start.

I wish i hadnt tried vaporizing... but since i always try that i should instead wish it couldnt be vaporized. Why? Cause this stuff is nice if used responsibly but now that i know it can be vaped i cant have any around. I just like vaping too damn much.

U were vaping it and did a GRAM in 24 hours? Are you kidding me? Do you want to die? No wonder you were hallucinating. Anything can make u hallucinate if u take literally 50x the recommended dose! It is highly active at 10-20 mg. It is a weak stimulant used for OLD PEOPLE. It is barely stronger than coffee! It is worthless recreationally. People take dramamine recreationally for the delerium "rush." People inhale axe body spray for the rush. This is not a recreational drug. It is nothing like recreational stimulants!!

Bad for harm reduction. Delete this post!

Don't die, stop trying to get high on drugs not meant for getting high!

Btw, I read it is HIGHLY toxic when vaporized.

I remember when I found out about that stuff i googled it and all the posts were talking about how it is worthless. I was like "oo ic what is going on. They don't want it to get banned." I hope this thread won't show up in google. Should be deleted!

For me it's the 5th result when you Google 'prolintane' lol

I apologize if this bursts anyone's bubble, but a-PVP (N,beta-oxo-prolintane) is way better than prolintane.

For me it's the 5th result when you Google 'prolintane' lol

That's lame. 5th result in google is some guy talking about how big of a rush he gets when he vapes it. It is a weak stimulant used for elderly people. It is comparable to strong coffee. Repeat after me: prolintane is worthless recreationally. Everyone report how you tried to get high and it didn't work. Speak of what a worthless stimulant it is. Let's delete this thread and try again.

Why are people so willing to speak on things that don't need to be spoken on. Can we please, for the sake of harm reduction and liberty, delete this entire thread?

I understand your concern. But true harm reduction is stating facts not lying to people. This stuff is sold as a nootropic in some places. Thats dangerous! People Need to be aware of the dangers of what they are buying.

This is a strong stimulant and has potential to cause harm to those who thinks its safe because they heard lies. That will get it banned as well because unsuspecting people will find out the truth the hard way.

Just wanted to add something as a warning to others. Prolintane's positive and negative effects are potentiated a LOT when used alongside with 4-PMPD, and makes the duration last longer. 4-PMPD doesn't do much on its own, but all of Prolintane's usual effects are intensified. A few negative effects are intensified as well. The negative effects that are brought on by the 4-PMPD/Prolintane combo are: Rapid heart beat, elevated body temp, profuse sweating, extreme dry mouth, and flushing of the face/ears. All in all, 4-PMPD can be used as a potentiator to Prolintane (and possibly other stimulants), but BEWARE of the negative side effects.

This information is strictly speculation and from research floating around the internet.

I wouldn't mix it with pharm SSRI's, however kanna was a lovely addition. Had this combo on a solo Saturday night just walking around town, and it gave me an experience much like when I walk around town on mushrooms. Just happy, content, stimulated, music sounding incredible, never wanting the walk to end.

The two batches of prolintane I've had were two completely different forms, but explained by the vendor. My first batch was all off-white and even some brown sugarry crystals and shards, a lot like most of the street MDMA I've seen. The second batch was a fluffy grey-ish powder. Both seem to have similar potency, though the vendor claims the second should be better. I had stronger experiences with the first batch, but that could be attributed to tolerance.

Something to note: I think mixing this with phenibut is a bad idea. I was combining them for some anxiety relief during the occasionally-anxiogenic prolintane experience, and I have a suspicion this is hard on the heart. I have been getting "weird heart feelings" for lack of a better description, not palpitations or flutters, not even beating hard or fast, just odd feelings that didn't feel right. These feelings would last into the following day and then disappear. At first, I thought this was a side effect of a strong stimulant, but having dosed on prolintane without phenibut since then, the feeling is absent now.

Hmm, heart problems when u took it with phenibut?thats strange as I wasn't aware phenibut had much effect on the heart..although at times it did seem to raise blood pressure a little..

I'm interested in Prolintine, clear your Pms Seattle stranger, I have some questions for y!

Jesus, 3 grams in a week!?!?!?! How did your heart feel after that, out of curiosity?

I'll answer as many questions as I can:

Is it tweak-ish? YES. I have no experience using amphetamine, cocaine or any stimulant regularly besides caffeine, but in my limited experience, yes it makes me feel "tweaky". In a good way though, it's pleasant. Slightly chaotic though, thoughts seem to get a bit scattered and I find myself trying to do too many things at once. I've heard meth is like that. I catch myself walking extremely fast, yapping people's ears off, and just generally "buzzing around" the way you'd expect a pleasantly stimulated person to be.

Sexual side effects? YES. Makes me really horny and empathetic towards my lady, but I've found this effect to decrease rapidly with tolerance, though still present. Playing with self? I suppose I would if I didn't have unlimited vagina access. :)

Re-dosing: I have tried re-dosing on a couple occasions, usually another 15-20mg many, many hours after my initial ~60mg dose. I usually only re-dose if the first dose isn't satisfying. The re-dose usually just gets the effect up to satisfactory, not quite any face-smashing going on but it's a clear boost in effects. And yes, the re-dose urge is on par with marijuana, but no where near as fiendy as other things.

Tianeptine: Yes, I tried tianeptine, and even mixed it with prolintane. That was a really fun one, but tolerance built almost instantaneously and I wasn't very comfortable with the doses I was having to push to. It was indeed an opiate though, no question. I like prolintane better I think...

So I had a weekend with ol' pro, dosing each day at about ~6pm before a night of activities. The effect was amazing, strong, clean, satisfying, singing and playing music was effortless and an absolute blast. A bike ride at night was super fun! I came to a conclusion though... I need to keep my prolintane usage to the weekends. This stuff is way, way addicting. It's just way too effective, makes my day way too awesome, makes me feel the way I want to feel in so many ways, and I'm finding myself having to fight the urge to dose up pretty much every day now. The onset is extremely euphoric, leaves me buzzing, eyes popping, talking a mile a minute, pacing, getting really excited, really feels like a small dose of MDMA at this point. Then, after a couple hours of that, it evens out into an anxiety-relieved comfortably stimulated state of opiate-like well being, even some empathy for others. It also doesn't interfere with sleep at all. I took some Sunday night at about 4pm, and actually even re-dosed at about 7 or 8, was in bed and asleep by 12. Woke up once or twice during the night still feeling the prolintane's anti-depressant effect, which feels like a state of well-being and contentedness that I haven't felt since early adulthood (pre-drug use). Adderall has NEVER had this kind of an after-effect, and I think we all know how cocaine feels an hour later...:! The closest feeling I could compare it to is the afterglow you might get after an amazing mushroom trip, where you're just content with existing.

Seeing how it's just way too recreational for me, I need to keep this as a weekend treat. Work is really freakin' boring right now because I had prolintane at work almost every day last week. I don't want to risk receptor down-regulation or anything, though I don't feel my little "binge" had any residual effect. It would simply be to protect my psychological state from becoming dependent on a synthetic stimulant.

Damn this stuff sounds almost too good to be true..all of the positive effects of a stimulant without added anxiety? Wow. I assume your mind is sharper on this Prolintine?it seems like a perfect drug to take when I'm going out to the bars as im not an alcohol guy..

I bought a gram of prolintane expecting to use small doses on rare occasions.

I snorted 20mg. Nice gentle stimulation. Warm euphoria. Nice. If used occasionally this stuff is awesome in my opinion.

Then i decided to dump 5mg on a piece of foil to see how well it vaporized. I try this with every chem i get. I had a serious habit of using mdpv for years. Fell in love with vaping mdpv.... its a fixation now.

I expected this stuff to burn or vaporize horribly since i couldnt recall any reports by this route.

Hey so question for you, new to this site, is there a way to DM because I want to ask you more about the process of getting this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.