• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane - Love at first dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are mega-over-analyzing, trust how you feel on it, don't 'think' about. It's well tolerated, established pharmaceutical stimulant, that's been prescribed for years. Not some mega-potent obscure hallucinogen research chemical. Think of it in how you use caffiene, with a LITTLE more care for over use. If it's for you then use it with care. Don't WORRY about it.

You are mega-over-analyzing, trust how you feel on it, don't 'think' about. It's well tolerated, established pharmaceutical stimulant, that's been prescribed for years. Not some mega-potent obscure hallucinogen research chemical. Think of it in how you use caffiene, with a LITTLE more care for over use. If it's for you then use it with care. Don't WORRY about it.

I'm not very worried about it, but thanks for responding.

I was more curious about your opinion on its effects.

I don't know why I'm now questioning whether or not it was placebo for me that it's mostly worn off???

I think because that other poster Electric Moon said his shit was bunk.

But I feel like it worked for me and was just a mild but nice stimulant.

It's just that I HAVE tricked myself into believing drugs worked before and later realized it was placebo and this one is mild enough I am questioning myself as to whether or not it was real shit or not.

I guess the only way to find out is to try again in a few days.

But do you know if it has MAOI properties at all??

If so, that's not a great thing for me since I'm on an SSRI, but otherwise this felt like a totally safe and pleasurable stimulant.

lol, mycophile I think the prolintane is working for you judging by how much your typing, lol. I cant reply to your pm, it says your box is full. I can just post my response on the thread if you want, but I wanted to ask your permission first.

Hey Mycophile, half-life is pretty similar to adderall/dexedrine, like I said.. I can't respond to your PM's because it only allows me send 1 PM every 180 minutes and I already accidentally sent you one on my phone! .. see here--> http://i.imgur.com/duOzFz1.png I assume because of my limited post count or something. And don't send me any more Pm's my inbox only holds THREE!!! Anyway I am listening to this shitty Lady Gaga song on the Oscars like the rest of America, and texting the most beautiful girl I've ever seen(it's really true I live in bumbfukd Kansas on the edge of the earth and she is fucking pretty) anyway you are going to have to wait till tomorrow. Ask newmind about MAOI, I'm sure you're fine, though.

Now that I think I am coming down a bit I do feel kind of mildly gross-slightly on edge and can see why some people say there's a "body load" but it's not TOO bad.

I think the biggest marker that this wasn't placebo is that I've had virtually NO appetite on it and had to make myself eat, and that's unusual for me.

Well just judging from your posts it definitely seems you were feeling something..your posts look like mine when I took adderal..I'm puzzled as to why u think it might be placebo though..I mean, surely the effects you felt were noticeable enough to tell if they were placebo or not?

Well just judging from your posts it definitely seems you were feeling something..your posts look like mine when I took adderal..I'm puzzled as to why u think it might be placebo though..I mean, surely the effects you felt were noticeable enough to tell if they were placebo or not?

Yeah, nothing about it was placebo, not sure why I was thinking that at all, but as the night wore on and my extra 60mg dose took effect I realized more and more how speedy I was.

Overall, there is no question that 120mgs was too big a dose.

I felt best on 80mgs, that was when my mind felt clearest and the energy felt clean, though I also felt good after 60mgs, but in the future I think I'll start again at 60mgs and see if I feel like another 20 but not exceed that.

Once it got to the point where I was on 120mgs my mind felt scattered and I kind of felt like I couldn't enjoy the experience anymore and i was running around doing things and not sure what do next and I felt like I just couldn't relax and it wasn't really all that fun anymore...not BAD as you'd think such a large dose might feel...not like anxious or too speedy like I was gonna freak out....just scattered and sort of some "body load" I guess.

But the lower doses felt great...CLEAR mind and lots of energy.

I felt a little tired the next day but that was probably more due to being up late on it and not getting as much sleep as I wanted and I'd also taken half a dose of Kratom...but after such a big dose it's safe to say this drug has no real hangover.

I look forward to doing it again.

So this is now the 3rd time I've done Prolintane.

First time was great, 2nd time for some reason it made me feel like shit.

This time it feels good but I think I overdid it with such a huge combo at this point without knowing much about the drug.

Right now I'm on 60mgs of Prolintane, 3,250mgs of Phenibut, 18.5 grams of Kratom, 1.8mgs of Klonopin, several cups of coffee and tea, 400mgs of L-Theanine and drank a cup of Kava tea with a Kava tea bag from a super market near me and 2 droppers of Kava extract.

At first when I was just on 10mgs of Prolintane, 1.0mg of Klonopin and the Phenibut, Kratom and Caffeine I felt REALLY good.

High energy, speedy but SUPER euphoric and also feeling the effects of the Kratom and Phenibut.

However, then I took another 50mgs of Prolintane and drank more coffee and I started getting TOO speedy and my blood pressure was probably very high.

So I took another 0.8mgs of Klonopin and 400mgs of L-Theanine and some Kava to slow me down.

All of the sudden I went from being REALLY stimulated to REALLY exhausted and tired.

Probably not very good for my heart and I regret taking the other 50mgs.

If I could do it over I'd only have taken 30mgs of Prolintane MAX but probably would just have stayed with the 10mgs since that felt good, NOT have drank the Kava as it seemed to destroy the stimulant effect, and taken the extra Klonopin BEFORE the Prolintane so as not to cause a drop but to have been more relaxed ahead of time.

I probably got SO stimulated it resulted in some kind of adrenaline dump or something.

I would not want to know what my blood pressure was during the time period between feeling super stimulated through the period of the sudden drop and sedation.

I knew I'd be fine...but it couldn't have been healthy.

That said, overall the Kratom/Phenibut/Prolintane combo STILL seems like a fun one I'll probably want to try again, but the dose makes the poison and I think I just took too much Prolintane.

I can't say 100% one way or another whether I agree with the earlier statement by Seattle Stranger in this thread that he thought that "Phenibut and Prolintane combined might be bad for the heart".

He might be right or wrong.

I don't think in and of themselves the combo is probably dangerous BUT Phenibut is unsual in that I find it is BOTH a CNS depressant but can also cause some stimulation and I THINK probably some raising of blood pressure though I don't know for sure and Prolintane must also increase blood pressure so I would suggest anyone who combines the two to be careful and start the dosage very low.

Now the exhaustion I was experiencing stopped and I'm feeling nice again...energetic and pleasant.

But Prolintane has the potential for being overwhelming if you aren't careful with doses OR sometimes even if you are.

I don't know why the other day I felt shitty on it when that day I'd taken 60mgs and a few days earlier I felt EXCELLENT on TWICE that dosage at 120mgs.

By all accounts one would THINK the larger dose would always make you feel worse but not that time.

One person said they thought it sounded a bit like how they react to Yohimbe: sometimes feeling great on it and sometimes shitty.

That's not a bad comparison as I only once did Yohimbe but they felt somewhat similar and both can be unpleasantly stimulating at times or very euphoric.

I'm not sure if Prolintane is all that different from most stimulants though.

Maybe someone who knows about chemistry could point out how closely related it is to typical stimulants like Adderall/Dexadrine or even Meth or Ritalin??

It's definitely got qualities all its own and is not the same as any other stimulant I've ever taken, whether it be compared to Dexadrine, Coke, Ritalin, Caffeine, Yohimbe or the stimulating side of drugs that aren't "proper" stimulants like Kratom or Phenibut, it really feels like none of them.

So I've gained just a little bit more experience with this compound that I wanted to share:

I thought it took longer to kick in that it does, and although I can't be exactly sure yet now I usually feel it after about 30 mins.

It also seems to be hard for me to know how long it really lasts exactly, but i think one site which reported it lasts about 7 hours is fairly accurate.

At the very least it DEFINITELY lasts longer than 4 hours which for some reason was how long I figured it would last based on that being how long Dexadrine lasts for me but they are two different drugs.

Of the 6 or so times I've done Prolintane 3 of them including right today (I am on it now) have been by itself and 3 times mixed with other substances, mainly Kratom and Phenibut.

It mixes well with both, especially Kratom, but beware the overly stimulating experience you may have if you combine it with BOTH Kratom and Phenibut along with LARGE doses of caffeine like me (about 8 cups lol...but I ALWAYS have that much a day...not all at once mind you...so my tolerance is MASSIVE).

I wouldn't necessarily recommend that...

I'd be careful with this stuff as it can be overly stimulating and a bit harsh on the body.

I'd agree with a former poster from either this thread or another (can't remember) who said he preferred stimulants like Dexadrine and Adderall.

They are MUCH more predictable and less harsh on the body in my experience.

Prolintane DOES generally feel nice MOST of the time but I had ONE day where for whatever reason I cannot figure out I felt like shit on a lower dose than has felt good to me before (the bad day I took 60mgs which is already a high dose but I've gone higher and felt good).

It DOES provide significant euphoria but it also makes you feel kind of tweaky and high strung.

Like, when I take Dexadrine I don't usually feel like I want to take something else to "calm down the experience" like alcohol or a benzo in order to be able to continue feeling the stimulant euphoria but also diminish the negative overly stimulating side effects.

But Prolintane, much like Cocaine but to a MUCH greater extent, DOES make me usually want to have a few drinks or some Klonopin or Kratom to "round out" the harsh edges.

That being said, it's still fun, but overall I think there have probably been reasons why it never grew in popularity like Dexadrine or Adderall, though I'd like to find out more of the history of exactly WHY it never gained popularity like those drugs.

It might just have randomly fallen out of fashion but then again it seems to never have really been "in fashion" anywhere.

So...yeah, it has it's plus and minuses.

Definitely if I mix it with Kratom I'm in for a good time.

I haven't yet mixed it ONLY with Phenibut but those 2 compounds SEEM to not TOTALLY play nicely together based on my one experience mixing Kratom, Prolintane and Phenibut and that was also something Seattle Stranger felt to be the case, but most likely I'll combine those substances again (maybe not) and IF I do I'll report on it.

In conclusion...I can't think of many times I'd choose Prolintane over Dexadrine or Adderall if I had access to them, but I still have such little experience with it and have generally taken larger doses than recommended, so I can't be sure yet.

I have SO much of it (3 grams) seeing as so little goes so long a way with doses generally ranging from 10mgs--60mgs on most sites and I've already gone as high as 120mgs but I will NOT do that again as I hadn't realized then how high a dose that was.

For anyone who reads this I'd STRONGLY recommend staying below 100mgs...really I'd recommend now more than 60mgs and start off with less than that.

I don't have experience with Meth or Crack and I'd never touch those, but I have done Coke and this isn't NEARLY as "jarring/high blood pressure inducing" as that.....but I'd classify it as just another one of those "euphoric but tweeky rough edged somewhat jarring" stimulants.

Seems I take it for the euphoria and usually get it, but at the price of feeling kind of high strung.

I should REALLY probably take lower doses and see how those feel but for some reason I keep taking these big doses...stupid me lol.

I think I'd be smart to start at 30mgs next time and see how that is, but who knows if I will heed that advise haha.

Last edited:
I'm closing this thread because it's a shit show. I had to edit close to a dozen posts due to vendor discussion and sourcing not to mention the prices as well as multiple extremely long and rambling trip reports. If anyone who posted here happens to see this then read the damn rules. And consider this your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.