• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

I thought it was going to be classed as a food additive rather than a drug.
If thats the case, surely all NPS sellers could call their products food addiditives, and sell them as drinks or foods, and we'd have all the NPS banned stuff available again?

If thats the case, surely all NPS sellers could call their products food addiditives, and sell them as drinks or foods, and we'd have all the NPS banned stuff available again?
Yes but they still need to pay the £15m or whatever it is to pass. Then what?

This particular one will kinda piggy back onto the drinks industry - as in each company will create a drink with the new compound.

Yes but they still need to pay the £15m or whatever it is to pass. Then what?

This particular one will kinda piggy back onto the drinks industry - as in each company will create a drink with the new compound.
Surely that can't be the case, as it would be blatantly corrupt: ' NPS are illegal, except if you pay us £15,000,000 we'll turn a blind eye'

Surely that can't be the case, as it would be blatantly corrupt: ' NPS are illegal, except if you pay us £15,000,000 we'll turn a blind eye'
No. If it passes the test. The testing costs that much ..and could still fail if the product is harmful.

Real alcohol would fail as soon as the tests begin lol. Ironic. Totally toxic substance

Last edited:
Like all of these things, 99% of the work was the dull stuff. ANYONE can download a free software package and happily scribble structures or use free online 'drug likeness' calculations but if you can't ACTUALLY make it, it's of no value whatsoever. Pyrazolam was only produced as a convenient precursor for pyeyzolam, pynazolam and pysylozam.

The only difference between those four is the 8-substituent.

8 Br- is pyrazolam
8- CHC- is pyeyzolam
8 NO2- is pynazolam
8-SiCH3 is pysylozam

The last one of these didn't get past animal studies so I cannot report on it's subjective effects. While the trimethyl silyl moiety has found it's way into a few drug candidates, I think I'm correct in saying that their is no medicine that contains an organo-silicon moiety. In this case we noted that it produced significant toxic symptoms in animal models and since the ethynyl had almost identical affinity data, it wasn't worth proceeding.

BTW that last one is pronounced si si lo zam. Obviously pyeyzam is pronounced pie eye zam.
Check out this 😅. Had to laugh at the bit from 8mins to 10mins . Would be great if the prime minister was listening!

Good overall podcast however.

This is the history of g.r.a.s. in America. Couldn't see alcarelle there but maybe it will appear as pending soon.

Anyone in the know about how these things work?

GABA based, The only workin GABA, Alcohol alternative is illegal here. Kava Kava.

Is Nutt also the one that opted Pagoclone as alternative? First of whatever you to invent as replacement, it at leatst has to have some euphoria. A bit lesser then Alcoholl is ok imo. But GABA, even would it pass the BBB is not Alcohol.

Pagaclone was also a miss. GHB/ GBL where a bit to much. So it has to be in the middle and non/ less toxic.

GABA based, The only workin GABA, Alcohol alternative is illegal here. Kava Kava.

Is Nutt also the one that opted Pagoclone as alternative? First of whatever you to invent as replacement, it at leatst has to have some euphoria. A bit lesser then Alcoholl is ok imo. But GABA, even would it pass the BBB is not Alcohol.

Pagaclone was also a miss. GHB/ GBL where a bit to much. So it has to be in the middle and non/ less toxic.
Unknown what's in it at this time

Unknown what's in it at this time
My opinion is that for now as best replacement we are stuck with or GHB/ GBL, bumps of Ket, Kava Kava or fresh Khat.

Whatevever he is op too who cares?
We allready have alternatives.

Sorry forgot Kratom and Weed. He just wanna make a buck.

My opinion is that for now as best replacement we are stuck with or GHB/ GBL, bumps of Ket, Kava Kava or fresh Khat.

Whatevever he is op too who cares?
We allready have alternatives.

Sorry forgot Kratom and Weed. He just wanna make a buck.
In UK weed is not yet legal or widespread...bit like his alternative. Alcarelle about to hit the G.R.A.S. in April in USA.

In UK weed is not yet legal or widespread...bit like his alternative. Alcarelle about to hit the G.R.A.S. in April in USA.
Well technically Weed is illegal here, but tolerated.

Ask the police then 5 plants is tolerated for own usel. Ask the owner of your house. Read the rules. And you get caught your thrown out. Even if you own your own house and have a dr. prescription. Legal Weed with less then 0.3 % THC, which is legal, again is not allowed. Not even to detoxify your soil.

The gouvernent is curious, they refer aswell to the tolerated 5 plants but place's the rules of the house renter higher? Btw on my Island any weed is illegal. The legal and tolertated one.

Forward tthe revolution. Field's of Papaver Somniferum are perfectly legal, ok extraction isn't, grain is legal. Grain = Alcohol. So not really balanced.

Last edited:
Lol, homeopathics are a joke. Anybody who knows their origin, an age where medicine hurt more than heal, bloodletting and such, then of course placebo was effective but today it's a bad joke and I can't take people for serious who believe in this cash generating quackery of C potencies of nux vomica and whatnot. There;'s even a case of intoxication with homeopathics documented on PubMed... a woman ingested loads of arsenic or something similar and got toxified...
At 10 times dilution, there's more contaminant from whatever's in the tap water. They made the homeopathic water with then whatever bullshit or arnica or whatever is supposed to be in there.

I mean you could literally 10x dilute bullshit and the water would be pretty much perfectly clear

Let's hope its effective

So a safe form of Meprobamaat, an GHB analogue that work's. Pagoclone did shit, something new.

As long as the ingredient's are exactly written on the label I would try it. No Propertiery blend formula, which still lead's to what's in it?
G.R.A.S., like GammaValeroLactone safe but ineffective.

At 10 times dilution, there's more contaminant from whatever's in the tap water. They made the homeopathic water with then whatever bullshit or arnica or whatever is supposed to be in there.

I mean you could literally 10x dilute bullshit and the water would be pretty much perfectly clear
Arnica is very good for heling wounds, and that's were its good add. Diluting in it?
What the purpose of that?

Arnica is very good for heling wounds, and that's were its good add. Diluting in it?
What the purpose of that?
If it's homeopathic arnica, it's not even worth the packaging It's in.

A 10X dilution is a 1/10 dilution performed 10 times which means it's 1/10 billionth concentration.

That means if it's water, most laboratories are not equipped to detect arnica if it was 10 grams in a liter of water, before 10x dilution.

Homeopathy is a complete and utter scam with no scientific basis whatsoever.

Literally, the contaminants in tap water contain more active ingredient than a 10x dilution.

Where are you that kava kava is illegal?

Sentia contains plant extracts that target the GABA receptor complex in a somewhat different way than ethanol.

For example, magnolia bark extract (MBE) is in Sentia. MBE contains both honokiol and magnolia, which are actually structural isomers.

They are structurally similar to propofol and they actually affect the GABA-A receptor with a high affinity at the δ subunit of the GABAAR complex.

Europe. NL.

One stupid mf used the wholeplant. Which causes liver problems, case closed forbidden.
Well that wasn't one guy that was a contamination with portions of the plant that's not supposed to be consumed that was actually in commercial preparation, and I think it was 20 years ago. It was limited to I think less than 30 or 40 people.

Damn the Netherlands is a bit uptight.

Well that wasn't one guy that was a contamination with portions of the plant that's not supposed to be consumed that was actually in commercial preparation, and I think it was 20 years ago. It was limited to I think less than 30 or 40 people.

Damn the Netherlands is a bit uptight.
They are!

That's why we like tourist's, vacation's.
But then again we have a semi- legal Cannabis system. RC's and undulterated MDMA, no Fentanyl AFAIK and test facilities.
And were are slowly sinking in the sea. I am 2 meters above high tide, surrounded by dikes. But that ain't gonna last. As the sea keeps rising.