• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Problem with an employee.

I think the OP is a hypothetical situation so I wouldn't get too wrapped up in it. Mmkay?

Let's say you are a manager working for a big company and you just hired a good looking secretary. The next day you are approached in the parking lot by a dude who appears out of nowhere and tells you this:
"Hey yo! Are you the boss of this girl? I have something to tell you man-to-man, you know... I'm her boyfriend, she is my woman and I don't want you to hit on her or try anything funny at the office. I never tried in my life to hit on somebody else's woman and I expect the same thing. So make sure you keep your dick in your pants 'cause if try anything with her, you will have to deal with me! You got that???!"

What would you do in this situation?

I would report it to security. They can keep an eye out for him if he tries to come back. I do wonder, though, why did you mention she's a "good looking" secretary? Why not just say you hired a secretary?

Now, as far as the overbearing mothers, tell them their "baby" can find less stressful/easier work elsewhere. Same for the religious zealots, there's less sinful employment elsewhere. They'll get the hint.