• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pressed Pharm Pills. Yay or Nay?

From what I've read, many do indeed contain real alprazolam, but it is also common to find etizolam, an Asian pharma benzo* sold as an RC in the West, which has similar effects to alprazolam (indeed etizolam is now getting federally scheduled because it's been found in so many presses, so it might become rarer in the future).

Other popular RC benzos that are turning up in these presses include clonazolam, diclazepam and flualprazolam (which is also about be scheduled).

*technically etizolam is a thienodiazepine not a benzodiazepine, but their structures and effects are so similar that they are generally referred to under the umbrella term "benzos".
arf i want to tell you but i dont know if i'm breaking rules by doing so, but i'm gonna risk it and hope that mods don't smite me, but you can still buy it via different brand/names without a hassle however im not going to risk telling you what they are, youll have to do your own research there.

arf i want to tell you but i dont know if i'm breaking rules by doing so, but i'm gonna risk it and hope that mods don't smite me, but you can still buy it via different brand/names without a hassle however im not going to risk telling you what they are, youll have to do your own research there.

Etizolam hasn't been scheduled yet. It is, however, *about* to be scheduled (and probably going to be made schedule 1 at that). When happens, most people are probably going to go back to alprazolam (or switch to a different RC benzo), seeing as how there is little reason to import and distribute a substance that's even more legally problematic than real alprazolam.

Maybe I worded something wrong in my original post. I understand that there's a lot of terrible fake shit being sold out there. And the majority of it may be pressed with something undesirable. But my question was referring to pressed pills that actually test positive for the desired drug and negative for the undesirable ones. Not just negative for fentanyl specifically with no further testing.
IMO you would have to have a very good test or lab to make sure. I always make sure the Oxy I get is pharmaceutical grade and even then you need to be sure. I can tell the diff if it is fent as my body temp seems to go up. If you think about it all pills are pressed its just a matter of who pressed them and how reliable they are. In my case the pills are pressed by a pharmaceutical company and you pay a premium. Pills that are pressed in someones lab could be good but its a big gamble. Hell even with pharma pills its a gamble. Just my opinion.

You can tell right away if it’s alprazolam by the taste. You can also usually tell whose a real dealer and who is a scammer based on the way they dress or do business.

However, before I switched to kpin (and buy the same dudes rx each month) I’d get bars that didn’t taste like alprazolam but did work. I have no clue what they contained. Presumably a designer rx benzo...

You can tell right away if it’s alprazolam by the taste. You can also usually tell whose a real dealer and who is a scammer based on the way they dress or do business.

However, before I switched to kpin (and buy the same dudes rx each month) I’d get bars that didn’t taste like alprazolam but did work. I have no clue what they contained. Presumably a designer rx benzo...
How can u tell who has fake shit by the way they dress? Most ppl get there shit from whoever has it and someone who usually gets genuine products can come across some fake/backyard pressed substitute stuff.way they dress/do business has nothing to do with it.