• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Preparing for DMT?

Anyway, I personally don't know of any way to prepare for DMT. Reality will shift entirely, just be ready for one hell of a strong trip. If you feel bad during the trip, just think to yourself "It's only a drug making me feel bad, it'll be over in 5 minutes or less" and allow the drug to take you. Resistance is futile.

^ This. first time I got effects I tried to fight it. It doesn't work. I immediately got the fear so bad, I actually tried to get out of my chair to like run away or something and was slammed back down as if thrown down by a full grown adult.
Resistance is most certainly futile. Once that happened though I saw nothing but beauty, and remember seeing something very gold and very loving.
I also remember a buddha, who created himself by gyroscopic-ally spinning outwards from his head, an image I'll never forget.

It's sacred, treat it that way, was pretty much what I got from my first serious smoked DMT experience.

Seems like if the dose is right, you smoke the material right and inhale fully and hold it in it has to work.

That's a lot of ifs. Particularly if you arn't already a smoker. I must've tried half a dozen times before I gave up. Never felt a thing.

Damn Bigfanofthemdrugs that sucks. That must of been some crap DMT or something. I've never had any problems with it not working.
But hows the MXE cause i noticed there is a new analog of that since MXE is now banned and am very interested, as i am a big fan of ketamine.

Last edited:
it didnt work :( i went through 200 mgs and even snorted 80mg of that, and all it did was burn my right nostril to the point where 4 hours later its still burning.

Yeah it's not easy. And those alkali nostril burns are nasty. Make sure you've washed it all out and then try a little antiseptic cream to stop your nose getting infected.

Damn Bigfanofthemdrugs that sucks. That must of been some crap DMT or something. I've never had any problems with it not working.
But hows the MXE cause i noticed there is a new analog of that since MXE is now banned and am very interested, as i am a big fan of ketamine.

I almost prefer it to k... But not quite. If you take it orally it's like the perfect balance of k and dxm with a dash of opiates tossed in. Although snorting k will always be my dissociative of choice. It's definitely a noteworthy RC though, it can hold its own against the big 3 dissociative drugs.

Ok well that's good to hear. Ill be ordering some soon then.i prefer I'M as ROA with ket but intranasall is also very effective I've found.

I smoked n,n-DMT yesterday for the first time ever. 40-50mg smoked on a glassbong. I have 1 previous experience with ayahuasca, but it's very unclear to me.
It was in the end of a 2C-B trip, propably about 6 hours into the trip. Just before i decided to smoke DMT I smoked half a joint. I am an everyday-smoker though..

I inhaled the first lung, held it for a little while and barely got to take another toke before the visuals took all over and I had to put down the bong.

I broke through! 8o =D It was hell of a ride. Hadn't prepared for breakthrough and egodeath, but I sure got to experience that. I experienced The Big Bang which will happen again. Mathemathics is everything - we are as well. Yet we are an accident. It was all so crystalclear to me, some of it has stayed but the hole experience is a lot more cloudy today.

This is no tripreport though. I can't really seem to get the right words. I feel sort of reborn <3

Love blazR

I know what you mean. I was completely blown away and taken to like a different world before i even exhaled. one of my favorites for sure. very spiritual.

That's a lot of ifs. Particularly if you arn't already a smoker. I must've tried half a dozen times before I gave up. Never felt a thing.

Fair enough, I was a [weed] smoker before I used DMT and I'd done salvia so I suppose I was better at it. Everytime I've dosed someone on the proper dose of DMT they've broken through, but maybe that's just me. I also usually light the bowl for them their first time, so I'm sure that's related. I've had a lot of people tell me it took them many trips to break through, but it seems pretty easy to me.

But then again, like you said, I had smoked weed, salvia, meth, heroin and more by the time I got to DMT so I suppose I already had the vaporizing technique down. The hardest part for me has always been holding in the smoke long enough to get full effects. But I'm not a big fan of smoked DMT, so I don't really do it much any more, I much prefer ayahuasca.

Fair enough, I was a [weed] smoker before I used DMT and I'd done salvia so I suppose I was better at it. Everytime I've dosed someone on the proper dose of DMT they've broken through, but maybe that's just me. I also usually light the bowl for them their first time, so I'm sure that's related. I've had a lot of people tell me it took them many trips to break through, but it seems pretty easy to me.

But then again, like you said, I had smoked weed, salvia, meth, heroin and more by the time I got to DMT so I suppose I already had the vaporizing technique down. The hardest part for me has always been holding in the smoke long enough to get full effects. But I'm not a big fan of smoked DMT, so I don't really do it much any more, I much prefer ayahuasca.

well I've smoked meth, heroin, salvia, mountains of weed, and multiple cigarettes daily, so i know how to take a hit and hold it, but The crystals just melted and gave off a weak, burnt plastic-y tasting vapor, and i felt a shitty placebo rush as well as a barely noticable ascending tone

I can see quite a few people recommend snorting/insuflating the DMT(freebase) - Personally I would convert the freebase into a salt, fumarate maybe. Then it wouldn't burn THAT much I'm sure.. Would be better for aya/pharmahuasca & pluggin' as well.

Please don't plug or snort DMT freebase guys & gals.. <3

OP - It seems to me like the DMT is something you haven't extracted yourself. Is it yellow or orange?

//blazR

OP - It seems to me like the DMT is something you haven't extracted yourself. Is it yellow or orange?

//blazR

White.

Would be better for aya/pharmahuasca & pluggin' as well.

Plugging DMT isn't very pleasant - it's almost as fast and overwhelming as smoking. I'd stick to taking it orally with 5-10 drops of essence of lemon oil for the nausea.

it didnt work :( i went through 200 mgs and even snorted 80mg of that, and all it did was burn my right nostril to the point where 4 hours later its still burning. i got some MXE though

That blows....It is very likely that you received some bogus DMT. If it is authentic, there will be no doubt to its effectiveness and you will not have time to wonder if you are feeling something! Trying to prepare for it is not something I can advise on, I could not relate it to any other type of "classic" trip from shrooms or LSD. It reminded me of the stories you always heard from losers in school when they tried to explain a trip, but you could totally tell from the crazy shit they were telling you that it was BS....well it was THAT trip lol!! In honesty it will likely be different for everyone and describing my trips will have little relevance to the trip you have. Keep an open mind, stay calm, and get ready for the ride!

well I've smoked meth, heroin, salvia, mountains of weed, and multiple cigarettes daily, so i know how to take a hit and hold it, but The crystals just melted and gave off a weak, burnt plastic-y tasting vapor, and i felt a shitty placebo rush as well as a barely noticable ascending tone

Yeah I have no idea then, I've always had satisfactory effects from vaping it and holding the hit for 20-30 seconds. I guess the solution is to try a higher dose next time.

That blows....It is very likely that you received some bogus DMT. If it is authentic, there will be no doubt to its effectiveness and you will not have time to wonder if you are feeling something!

Even with the best DMT in the world if you can't smoke it effectively it's useless. He said it smelled of plastic so that's a pretty good hint that it was DMT. Smoking it is tricky.

It was not so much a plastic smell as it was a chemical smell, it was a very familiar, specific smell but i couldn't put my finger on what it was that it reminded me of...

yeah im not sure what to tell you. Whenever ive had it it was brownish and smelled like plastic when burned. Hope you get it to work as it is an awesome trip.

Hmmm....
It shouldn't be difficult to break through on DMT. If it is, you're doing it wrong. Sandwich 50-100mg between layers of ash or bud in a bong or handpipe and then take deep hits until you're out there. It should work every time, I'm not sure how people consider it "tricky" to break through unless they're using an inefficient method.

Sandwich 50-100mg between layers of ash or bud in a bong or handpipe and then take deep hits until you're out there.

I thought you had to get it the first one or two times or tolerance built and you were wasting your time for a good hour or two?