• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Preparing for DMT?

interested to know how your experience went, and read a trip report from the op.

updates plz.

...kytnism...:|

I thought you had to get it the first one or two times or tolerance built and you were wasting your time for a good hour or two?

That's true, but only if the doses are different (as in, taken at far enough separated times to be separate trips). By taking one hit after another for 1-2 minutes you are simply raising the first dose (I'm sure each hit is very slightly less effective, but not much). Usually takes me 2 or 3 hits to break through.

I've found tolerance to last a bit longer, more like 4-6 hours. I've also found that cross tolerance exists such that when I've smoked DMT during a mushrooms trip after coming down from the DMT the mushrooms are much weaker feeling.

But yeah, most people I've seen take around 2 or 3 hits to break through.

Last edited:
I ended up buying a vapor-genie because the light-bulb just wasn't good enough. 1 hit and I'm out there, it's a veeeery long hit though

everyone takling about brown, yellow, orange dmt has me feeling lucky. Every Hook up I have had with Dimitri has been white (sometimes slightly yellowish). Which is surprising given drugs in AUS aren't always the best

white is the most pure original form b4 it oxidizes;

way to resurrect a thread from the dead lolol

everyone takling about brown, yellow, orange dmt has me feeling lucky. Every Hook up I have had with Dimitri has been white (sometimes slightly yellowish). Which is surprising given drugs in AUS aren't always the best

^I recall reading several Acacia sources of DMT grow wild there.

^I recall reading several Acacia sources of DMT grow wild there.
Yes quite a few acacia trees here a chock full of DMT. Plenty of top notch dimitri in Oz. I have had it many times. Never paid a cent for it. Its basically given away in the circles i move in. No money tainting the energy.