• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Preglabin, Mirtrazapine, Codeine, Diazepam

The drop down to 100 is sort of normal, trouble concentrating, occasional shits, poor sleeping, wobbly walking , nausea, that horrible tingly detox thing. Like a lot of you been there worn the t shirt. Just freaking about how I going to drop the end

Can I ask again ? How difficult is it to drop from 25mg Pregalabin to zero. 25mg is the smallest dose in UK

Can I ask again ? How difficult is it to drop from 25mg Pregalabin to zero. 25mg is the smallest dose in UK
From 25mg you shouldn't get any discomfort. In fact I think it's too little to have any effects.

5mg diazepam depend on how long you've been taking it.

From 25mg you shouldn't get any discomfort. In fact I think it's too little to have any effects.

5mg diazepam depend on how long you've been taking it.
Went to rehab for diazepam and codiene a year ago. Clean until February this year started taking 30mg a day managed to get down to 5mg relatively easily. This will be my 4th Diazepam detox ( obviously the others were far worse ) .
I’ve been traumatised by previous detox’s maybe I’m being paranoid.

Went to rehab for diazepam and codiene a year ago. Clean until February this year started taking 30mg a day managed to get down to 5mg relatively easily. This will be my 4th Diazepam detox ( obviously the others were far worse ) .
I’ve been traumatised by previous detox’s maybe I’m being paranoid.
I'm in the same boat manji. Codeine and diazepam. Started tapering both. 600mg codeine 300mg diazepam daily for a long fucking time.