• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pregabalin/opioids

Sorry sister if you know in yourself you wont be able to control; the use don't get it i been through 5 or so pregab wds and they the only times I have thought of suicide never in heroin wds did i get to that

I would say that you're pretty much on the line in terms of responsibility. It's about maximizing the benefit and minimizing the damage. I believe using anything for longer than a month here would be counterproductive. There is a dearth of knowledge regarding Gabapentinoids and how they work, unfortunately. We are kind of left to make educated guesses regarding the pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of these things. I wouldn't be using anything for longer than a month if you really don't want to catch another habit.
@Keif' Richards thank you so much for your valued input, definitely don't want to catch another habit just trying to navigate this opioid battle I've been battling since 2008, I have had long periods of clean time but just can't seem to get this monkey out of my system for good, having multi surgeries hasn't helped. Anyways thanks again and going to cut back on the pregab to maybe 2 times a week for a couple weeks then down to once a week then off hopefully, thanks again !

Sorry sister if you know in yourself you wont be able to control; the use don't get it i been through 5 or so pregab wds and they the only times I have thought of suicide never in heroin wds did i get to that
@yubacity on the pregab do you mind me asking at what dose ? length of time of use ? how long the withdrawal was ? and at what how mark would you guesstimate the withdrawals start to kick in ? and thanks so much for you valued input..I mainly just use pregab to help when kicking opioids and trying not to fall into a pregab withdrawal trap, thanks again

If you never have taken or been a long time since use 300mg or even lower eaten on an empty stomach which makes all the difference will after 1 hour you feel it but peak proper say 2 hours you will be buzzing all day. There are people who don't get the buzz that a minority

Length of time the first time i used it for one month and was at about 6000mg a day I just can't get any for a few weeks. The first 24 hours were ok after that i started to feel spasms in my leg. woke up the next day 38 hours in I woke up with the worst headache i ever bad anxiety and a feeling I was not part of my body 48 hours in i was in mental torture anxiety not wanting to drink or eat anger crying smoking heroin do nothing for it . 2 days in its peaked but unlike heroin where after day 3 you feel yourself improving. With pregabalin none of that it stays at the same level thoughts of suicide thee feeling cold anxiety no sleep but fatigue so much. On day six I felt a difference then the next day i walked from my garden to the kitchen and bag it was over still a little fatigued but got hungry anxiety gone nearly back to normal like flicking a switch. 10 days in the fatigue was gone was laughing at stuff on tv. This is how it goes with me all the time.

I made a fuck up the first time i jumped always drop to the lowest level then jump. This time i was doing it for months and was taking 60 300 mg capsules a day what I did was straight away drop to 45 300 mg because you got so much in you with 45 300 mg you hardly felt it then i started dropping 10 percent let me stabilize 2 days drop 10 percent again. When i got to 4000 mg a day i dropped 5 percent every 2 days. Now I'm at 200 mg a day im dropping 50 mg leaving a week then carrying on doing that until I get to 50 mg I will jump. tips to help take magnesium and when you quit use phenibut that helps a lot but use that for the week you fucked because that also has a physical addiction.

These are a miracle for opium wd you will have the backache but only a little no anxiety able yo eat sleep and work you get the sneezing so you know you wd but you social music sounds so good a wonder drug for opium wd but don't swap addictions

If you never have taken or been a long time since use 300mg or even lower eaten on an empty stomach which makes all the difference will after 1 hour you feel it but peak proper say 2 hours you will be buzzing all day. There are people who don't get the buzz that a minority

Length of time the first time i used it for one month and was at about 6000mg a day I just can't get any for a few weeks. The first 24 hours were ok after that i started to feel spasms in my leg. woke up the next day 38 hours in I woke up with the worst headache i ever bad anxiety and a feeling I was not part of my body 48 hours in i was in mental torture anxiety not wanting to drink or eat anger crying smoking heroin do nothing for it . 2 days in its peaked but unlike heroin where after day 3 you feel yourself improving. With pregabalin none of that it stays at the same level thoughts of suicide thee feeling cold anxiety no sleep but fatigue so much. On day six I felt a difference then the next day i walked from my garden to the kitchen and bag it was over still a little fatigued but got hungry anxiety gone nearly back to normal like flicking a switch. 10 days in the fatigue was gone was laughing at stuff on tv. This is how it goes with me all the time.

I made a fuck up the first time i jumped always drop to the lowest level then jump. This time i was doing it for months and was taking 60 300 mg capsules a day what I did was straight away drop to 45 300 mg because you got so much in you with 45 300 mg you hardly felt it then i started dropping 10 percent let me stabilize 2 days drop 10 percent again. When i got to 4000 mg a day i dropped 5 percent every 2 days. Now I'm at 200 mg a day im dropping 50 mg leaving a week then carrying on doing that until I get to 50 mg I will jump. tips to help take magnesium and when you quit use phenibut that helps a lot but use that for the week you fucked because that also has a physical addiction.

These are a miracle for opium wd you will have the backache but only a little no anxiety able yo eat sleep and work you get the sneezing so you know you wd but you social music sounds so good a wonder drug for opium wd but don't swap addictions
@yubacity yea i have been trying to be good and only use the pregabalin 2 days in a row then get at least 2 or 3 days in a row without and have never been over 600 mg a day usually 400 mg is my sweet spot and have only really been using it to get past the acutes from oxycodone and PAWS from oxycodone been doing this about a month do you think i could've caused any physical dependance or going to have some kind of rebound anxiety when i quit in a couple of more days at that pace ? thanks for your time and your valued opinion...

thank you

Hey all... I'm badly addicted to coke and need to quit big time. I've been on 2 x 300mg pregabalin for about 15 years due to my physical disability. Also on Diaz 3 x 5mg, tramadol 200mg x twice a day plus mental health drugs, blood pressure blah blah.
Will pregab help me?? I'm desperate....and wats krayom (I'm in UK and not really familiar with alot, apologies)

@yubacity yea i have been trying to be good and only use the pregabalin 2 days in a row then get at least 2 or 3 days in a row without and have never been over 600 mg a day usually 400 mg is my sweet spot and have only really been using it to get past the acutes from oxycodone and PAWS from oxycodone been doing this about a month do you think i could've caused any physical dependance or going to have some kind of rebound anxiety when i quit in a couple of more days at that pace ? thanks for your time and your valued opinion...
Sorry for the late reply i first used pregabalin on day 12 i think of my first wd which i did cold turkey and that feeling of not being depressed fatigued and being able to have a good nights sleep was great but i just kept at it . If i was you in my thinking you are pushing it a bit i dont think you be in a physical dependence yet you might feel a little shit but not the mental wd .I would suggest do one day or maximum two days a week you know the days when paws depression is really bad and fatigue fucking you of and leave a 4 day space . If you worried a little about rebound anxiety take a benzzo for a couple of days you wont have full wds with what you using or phenibut for a couple of days

Hey all... I'm badly addicted to coke and need to quit big time. I've been on 2 x 300mg pregabalin for about 15 years due to my physical disability. Also on Diaz 3 x 5mg, tramadol 200mg x twice a day plus mental health drugs, blood pressure blah blah.
Will pregab help me?? I'm desperate....and wats krayom (I'm in UK and not really familiar with alot, apologies)
This advice is so inexperienced so take it for what it is for me pregabalin is like a coke high feel real good chatting shit but without the edgyness you get to do more lines but mate what if you start getting in love with the pregab buzz coke and crank whicj i was on for years is mostly mental but pregabalin is a physical mental torture hell worse then heroin all day long . I would not take that route

This advice is so inexperienced so take it for what it is for me pregabalin is like a coke high feel real good chatting shit but without the edgyness you get to do more lines but mate what if you start getting in love with the pregab buzz coke and crank whicj i was on for years is mostly mental but pregabalin is a physical mental torture hell worse then heroin all day long . I would not take that route
Thank you so much for replying. I've had the most awful 24 hours,I've had pink/red blood constantly coming out my nose with what looks like nasal tissue.
I looked in the mirror, and my nostrils are totally different!!! In 24 hours they've changed from normal oval, circular shape to one looking like a small comma. My nose is sliding over to the left too.My face is in agony but all the pills I take don't make me high at all unless I abuse them. I've quit the coke I'm never going back but worried the damage will continue to come away in my snout.. I feel a total knobhead. Just need help to get off coke n maybe help save my nostril before I Daniella Westbrook 😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you so much for replying. I've had the most awful 24 hours,I've had pink/red blood constantly coming out my nose with what looks like nasal tissue.
I looked in the mirror, and my nostrils are totally different!!! In 24 hours they've changed from normal oval, circular shape to one looking like a small comma. My nose is sliding over to the left too.My face is in agony but all the pills I take don't make me high at all unless I abuse them. I've quit the coke I'm never going back but worried the damage will continue to come away in my snout.. I feel a total knobhead. Just need help to get off coke n maybe help save my nostril before I Daniella Westbrook 😭😭😭😭😭
How long u been on coke for my brother

Hey just seen your reply! Been on it for about 3 years. Despite my previous post, I am still on it 😪 My fiancé is on it too, but isn’t an addict like myself. I know I got it in me to quit, and I know I’m cutting short my limited lifespan..I’m an addict and make a myriad of excuses to stay on the shit.
I have a deviated septum and I have like an ulcer in my right (snorting) side. I’m in agony after 3 half matchstick sized lines now daily. I need serious help