• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin not producing gaba effects

Hey bro, I have been busy today, I'll respond to you in one or two hours, and tell you when i quit and experienced 450mg Pregabalin daily (3 x 150 MG spread out over the day)

I'd like to ask you what other substances you use and how often, if you don't feel like sharing it here feel free to send me a dm 😉
I read a lot of misinformation in this topic and will address that as well.

I'm not a doctor nor do I claim everything i say is true, but I have a lot of experience using, abusing and reading into this substance. The sources I are always website linked to pubmed.com only doctors and other scientific experts are allowed to post their papers and for that it's great source ;)
I just used pregabalin 600 mg for five years and never had issues. I recently just used clonidine .3 for sleep with pregabalin and then I started having tolerance issues. Other than pregabalin I never really used any other substance. been on and off Benzo but only for let's say short periods of time maybe like once in three months.Thanks for your reply.

I just used pregabalin 600 mg for five years and never had issues. I recently just used clonidine .3 for sleep with pregabalin and then I started having tolerance issues. Other than pregabalin I never really used any other substance. been on and off Benzo but only for let's say short periods of time maybe like once in three months.Thanks for your reply.

I looked up Clonidine, and what receptors and it binds too. I think it's safe to say combining it with pregabalin is resulting in the effects i described earlier when combined with other meds like Benzodiazepines and Baclofen, and in that case i think you are right about what you experience.

I was on Pregabalin for 6 years, but I quit because it case braindamage, I was experience well know and proven side effects like forgetting words multiple times a day. Long term usage of pregabalin can result in Alzheimer, just like benzodiapines can. Your also on the max dosage used when a doctor would prescribed this medicijnen, 600 MG a day is only given to people to battle pain case by nerf damage or epilepsy, the ma, dosage for anxiolytic effects is 450 MG a day. People should not compare its effects to benzodiapines as this drug only makes you feel high during the first days after that it should fade away making the med do it's job without intervering to much with your cognitive functions like benzodiapines do. This is the reason I quit the drug completely and I believe this drug shouldn't be prescribed for longer than maybe 2 years. Long term damage resulting in Alzheimer and memory impairment is also well studied in Benzodiazepines especially when taken on a daily base and the dosage. My advice would be to quit this stuff.

I was able to quit within a week, and at day 1 I dropped from 3x 450mg a day to one dosage of 150 mg 2 hours before bedtime. The withdrawal effects aren't as bad as some people claim, 150 before bedtime is plenty to be able to sleep, after 4 days I dropped to 75 MG before bedtime and I quit after a week.

I'd also like to share that I'm not against chemical meds, but the Lion's mane mushroom studies shower significant effects in cognitieve improvement and binds to a brought spectrum of receptors, a lot of superfood claims are bullshit simply as a business model.. good news this isn't the case with Lion's mane, studies showed its very effective in combating the damage caused by Benzodiazepines, Gabapentinoids, and similar substances. It's also easy to grow with a kit, the fresh mushroom can be fried and than stored in the freezer, and it's best taken with your breakfast (omelet or whatever) and before drinking coffee.

I'm very tired and my writing ATM is a bit all over the place apologies for that (Im Dutch). Feel free to ask me anything. I can only say my life improved since I quit taking antidepressants, pregabalin occasional lorazepam and introduced Lion's mane, which btw also has positive anxiolytic effects 😉

this help me to reduce my diazepam intake without any withdrawl symptoms with minimal dose of one capsule per day only.another strange thing is that this stuff affect me more like MDMA,than like sedative.......strange stuff indeed

I looked up Clonidine, and what receptors and it binds too. I think it's safe to say combining it with pregabalin is resulting in the effects i described earlier when combined with other meds like Benzodiazepines and Baclofen, and in that case i think you are right about what you experience.

I was on Pregabalin for 6 years, but I quit because it case braindamage, I was experience well know and proven side effects like forgetting words multiple times a day. Long term usage of pregabalin can result in Alzheimer, just like benzodiapines can. Your also on the max dosage used when a doctor would prescribed this medicijnen, 600 MG a day is only given to people to battle pain case by nerf damage or epilepsy, the ma, dosage for anxiolytic effects is 450 MG a day. People should not compare its effects to benzodiapines as this drug only makes you feel high during the first days after that it should fade away making the med do it's job without intervering to much with your cognitive functions like benzodiapines do. This is the reason I quit the drug completely and I believe this drug shouldn't be prescribed for longer than maybe 2 years. Long term damage resulting in Alzheimer and memory impairment is also well studied in Benzodiazepines especially when taken on a daily base and the dosage. My advice would be to quit this stuff.

I was able to quit within a week, and at day 1 I dropped from 3x 450mg a day to one dosage of 150 mg 2 hours before bedtime. The withdrawal effects aren't as bad as some people claim, 150 before bedtime is plenty to be able to sleep, after 4 days I dropped to 75 MG before bedtime and I quit after a week.

I'd also like to share that I'm not against chemical meds, but the Lion's mane mushroom studies shower significant effects in cognitieve improvement and binds to a brought spectrum of receptors, a lot of superfood claims are bullshit simply as a business model.. good news this isn't the case with Lion's mane, studies showed its very effective in combating the damage caused by Benzodiazepines, Gabapentinoids, and similar substances. It's also easy to grow with a kit, the fresh mushroom can be fried and than stored in the freezer, and it's best taken with your breakfast (omelet or whatever) and before drinking coffee.

I'm very tired and my writing ATM is a bit all over the place apologies for that (Im Dutch). Feel free to ask me anything. I can only say my life improved since I quit taking antidepressants, pregabalin occasional lorazepam and introduced Lion's mane, which btw also has positive anxiolytic effects 😉
I definitely have trouble thinking. It is exactly how you described it. I will slowly taper down because I think I am going through withdrawal and tolerance is just messing up. I used dxm with pregabalin recently I heard it stops the development of tolerance which it did but makes a small difference. I have checked Lions Mane and I am going to order it. You understand gabaergic drugs way better Many people did not understand what I was asking you understood.

I definitely have trouble thinking. It is exactly how you described it. I will slowly taper down because I think I am going through withdrawal and tolerance is just messing up. I used dxm with pregabalin recently I heard it stops the development of tolerance which it did but makes a small difference. I have checked Lions Mane and I am going to order it. You understand gabaergic drugs way better Many people did not understand what I was asking you understood.

I only Quit Pregabalin since 3 months and my memory impairment already isn't noticeable anymore! I was afraid full recovery wasn't possible but I guess I was wrong 😀. And even though I quit in a week nobody has to go as fast I did, I'm hope and am pretty sure you'll be fine soon bro ;) just find it weird you can buy it over the counter in your country as this medicine isn't a toy.

I wish you good luck! Cheers!