• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids PREGABALIN-BENZOS Cycling Rotating

It took a while for me to find the right dose for my needs/wants but when I did; wow.
I found using phenibut every third day will produce consistent and sustainable effects. These days I may dose once a month maybe twice... depending on what's going on.
Do you have enough brom to do the slow taper? May not need being said but these gabapetinoids have a notorious way of building tolerance quickly.
yeah i have 2 halve full bottles with solution 100ml one is 4/ml and the other is 2.5-3/ml and like 200-300mg powder left. im thinking to ordering again but at this site 50euro is minimum so i have to order another g. sound not like a good idea :D but i dont know... took a 200uq blotter of acid hope the other meds dont fuck the trip too much up :D

I wonder whether Kratom helps with pregabalin withdrawal because I was taking that too during the time when I quite pregabalin. I didn't think about it, Kratom was fairly weak for me but who knows.
yeah when i quit pregabalin cold turkey of course i have to take more kratom but i dont remember having any withdrawl from the pregabalin and i was on 600-900mg/day.

i will not will be over 35-40 cant do do it without it and i dont have the ernergy to quit it either iam on benzos like im all day long in bed can do nothing wo WEEKS. i know i only make it worse but i just cant do it. the only thing that hurts hard are the lyes my familiy thinks iam good onlly a beer prob but they know deeply... man i pray for my family and that it dont come to that. moderate dosage but beer problem is still hard

iam on benzos like im all day long in bed can do nothing wo WEEKS
If the benzo is bromazolam I have had the same experience.
I fucked up thinking my solvent was 100ml when it was actually 50ml. I was putting 200mg of brom in the solvent and thinking it was 2mg/ml. Nope it was actually 4mg/ml.
Went into a very unwell state of mind with no inspiration, no energy, no cares for anything and deep depression.
Once I figured out my mistake I dropped doses drastically and saw the light shining again almost immediately and was able to get on with life in usual (for me) fashion.
Maybe it is time to drop dose levels? Not berating but this will undoubtedly (IMO) give some relief from the stagnation it seems you are experiencing.
Be well and try to get back to a brighter place, please.
<3

thank you! i will try drop the dosage :) how much you taking now ?
Most welcome.
My doses are at maybe .1mg at noon and before bed (twice a day). Takes some serious dedication I know to get a grip on benzos but it can be done and you can do it for sure.
I just cut out 1/5th of dosage a couple days ago so kinda waiting on the effects of the drop but not dwelling on it. If it wasn't for the superior muscle relaxing properties of the RC I really feel that I could just quit them now without issue.
For perspective I started my doses at around 2mg three to four times a day by mistake and trying to keep back issues in check and being a general dope fiend was pleased with the anxiety relief. Turned on me quick and left me in the lurch. If I recall correctly I dropped doses by a third to see if withdrawals would kick in... they did not. It was only when I started getting below .5mg in dose that I started feeling withdrawals and raised it slightly until stable. Waited a couple weeks and started dropping again slowly. It seems to me that I would not feel any real issues until a week after dropping doses so would stay at the lesser dose for three weeks before dropping again. I also feel that bromazolam can accumulate and linger for a lot longer than other benzos but this is just my take on it.
About where are you as far as doses and how many times a day?

its just tooooo much 20g+ Kratom /day 2x225mg lyrica idc how much brom exactly pro day but i think 3-6mg on a good day. so often i think its impossible or say we hell on earth i eather ie then make that again.

So it's been a while and somewhere at the end of march or something just before my new FT job, I was in 3 withdrawals bupre, benzo, pregabs and that was not planned it happenned as dr. used her leave and the was connected in a longer holiday.

ah i have 2 halve full bottles with solution 100ml one is 4/ml and the other is 2.5-3/ml and like 200-300mg powder left. im thinking to ordering again but at this site 50euro is minimum so i have to order another g. sound not like a good idea :D but i dont know... took a 200uq blotter of acid hope the other meds dont fuck the trip too much up :D
I can't even imagine those azolam's like clonazolam or bromazolam, as alprazolam is a week thing as oppossed o it!
I hope you are doing fine??

So I was those 5 days and 5 days home thinking i can do this I'm a man well, fuck I thought to myself still I don't feel like I would kill myself, but again thought If someone was to walk in and said It's time for you to die and point it in my head I would be like I't must ve been that angels sent you just please do this or give me some drug!

I was convulsing than adding hellish migraine and hearing neighbours watch on the wall ticking seconds I emptyed myself meaning no more vomiting and no more diarrea had some loperamide and come paracetamol with codeine as it's OTC here than went straight to ER drove myself!, I advise not to drive but I had GF sitting next to me, so there they said why the hell you haven't been here 5 days ago?
Why torture yourself as they saw buprenorphine 2mg daily, pregabalin 150,150,300mg daily, xanax xr 2mg 0,0,1? and I said well I tried and I came!
but was out cold on sunny day, pale face, and there I layed as ER was frickin full of people and in 10 days I had my first seizure there in ER, well I thought I had one mini at home but waiting there for 5hrs to be given 5mg diazepam I said you asked me why I waited and now you but I saw that here there is shortage in good employees, staff like nurses, drs!

They said we don't have pregabalin here and no buprenorphine and they asked me what Should be the best should I stayed there as it was sunday or ? I said just write on paper that pharmacy can give me pregabalin but me paying the full price, which will be given back to me day later when my script went through! That helped!

So to this day I with Ketamine and MXE, with some Kratom powders couple bags of 100g green malay and one or two red vein went zero on buprenorphine and with diazepam when needed I wnet zero on benzos but....

Pregabalin is some shit out of this world i tell you all! I ordered Phenibut HCL as F-phenibut which I saw is fluorinated baclofen as it is but better as I tried baclofen to and it carries shittier comedown or rebound than phenibut..
But I can now go a day without pregabs and next day with 300mg and I cannot always get K as no more Phenibut well I can't find any as Liftmode won't ship it to CRO but even better.

as plumbus here stated
I wonder whether Kratom helps with pregabalin withdrawal because I was taking that too during the time when I quite pregabalin. I didn't think about it, Kratom was fairly weak for me but who knows.
I think Kratom helped as who knows to this day pregabalin is a very strange mofo: we all saw what went down in Ireland or NI Belfast,

And yeah when i quit pregabalin cold turkey of course i have to take more kratom but i dont remember having any withdrawl from the pregabalin and i was on 600-900mg/day.

Maybe it's my fybro and two surgeries from playing football on my right knee and by back is only better as that tinituss(however it's spelled) as 5th year on pregabalin I think to myself well what the heck? OO and I have 72mg Concerta script for only ADHD on adult as I don't have other mental disorder as my therapist said which is me talking to her 5mins twice in last 36 days she laughed when I told her please don't forget to write on that Concerta script code for ADHD she said OO you have that actually and I said well pharmacist won't gave me if not listed and she wrote it and said deal with that fybro with orhoped and go to another MRI's and EMNG's and see ya in half a year!

Yeah I got lucky during a fent wd attempt about day 3 or 4 I was about to checkout of life(never would i. I’m too big of a pussy to ever do it but I say it to get my point across or maybe scare 1 person who reads this) or get high. I was so sick, stuck in a room at my parents house and they had no idea wtf I’m going through they just thought i slept a lot and was on my phone cuz I am just a crazy tard when I’m in withdrawls, I just let my head wonder off sometimes it’s just the anxiety that needs to chill to be able to get through being sick, I went on a mission to check my old script bag I had when I took care of my dad for 2 months when he had a 5way bypass and needed time to get better. Anyways, I also had norcos that he was prescribed and I was hoping maybe I forgot one, even tho I was 100% sure I didn’t I just said
Fuck it I’ll look, I found a few gabapent and took them, so 3 300 mg and I also found like almost 60 pregabas and looked them up and some doc said they are the Budweiser of opioids which I was like yeah ok, I took 400mg 50mg pills cuz I always think shit during wd doesn’t work and those fuckin things were great. It’s hard to not take them when you are not feeling wothdrawls. I sadly went out tho and broke the 4 day clean to get some blues to mix and party once more cuz I felt like I had the magic cure of wd, I ended up taking a few more days of ill start tomo syndrome but I tried to quit and used them, my tolerance went up crazy fast from just taking 800mg within 3days, the 2nd day I was still feeling them from the night before and I didn’t even go or need to get blues that 2nd day the high to got from them helped me sleep for a few days, I also wanted to try to withdrawal and take the pregaba with enough sleep so I didn’t feel like a fucked up idk how to explain it but it was stilll hard to get off the fent but using those pregaba which I thought was better than gabapentin idk why why but the pregaba seemed to get me high faster than gaba and also slower tolerance build up, gaba took forever to hit and feel like your doin better than it also sucked even when I took an insanely amount during peak wd like day 3-4-5 one of those days i think it was day 3 cuz the craving to go get somthing to feel bbter was up there so I took 3000mg of gaba and it just was okay, wasn’t trying to get High off it cuz I knew I was too sick I just wanted to B able To sit
Still and my anxiety to think of addict ways to get money and stuff would stfu for awhile lol