• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids PREGABALIN-BENZOS Cycling Rotating

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
A question for those with experience with both or every day users or ex-users. If someone was using this in purpose like daily 450mg pregabalin with occasional benzo in terms of day after lowering dose of pregabalin on 150mg with alprazolam or Lorazepam.
The thing is due to a possibility of not having Lyrica in my daily dose of 600mg which sometimes I take 450mg and before sleep 150 or 300 depending on intensity of my fybro, this Christmas weekend I have bunch of Xanax XR and Lorazepam a few, but could come short(not able to reach my doc) meaning I'm left with 5x150 mg pregabalin till Tuesday.

So I thought spacing daily 150mg pregabalin with adding benzo on top to not be in withdrawal for Christmas?

Or skip a day of pregabalin and take benzos instead?

i am on preg daily 2x200 mg and broma and today i only took broma feel no withdrawl. had one cold turkey lyrica 600mg daily and it was managble. hope that helps in a way.

I think that these two drug classes are too different to fully substitute for each other. Meaning you'll eventually still get withdrawals but you might get away for some time by cycling. But you'd have to cycle like 3 days on benzos, 4 on pregab, or every second day on the other if you can do that but it sounds messy to me,

Wonder whether RLS drugs like pramipexole or ropinirole would help with the akathisia on days w/o pregabalin.

I'm aware it's messy and familiar from the past but I think I got no choice but then again its just couple days so just....maybe I'm comforting myself cause it was like
Pregabs hold off benzo withdrawal in my case not full but no insomnia, while the other way round it's no sleep and the rest

Personally I think this is doable.
If benzos are used for a few days and then pregab a few days there is no dependence or severe tolerance building.
They are different classes of drugs and affect different brain receptors in different ways. If both can be used to treat whatever it is being treated then this may well work out in a fortunate way.
Just my opinion being Rx-ed pregab and self medicate with benzo.

Personally I never had WD's from Pregabalin. Even after a year of using 225 mg a day.

Benzo' s will cover any possible WDS imo, but are way more adddicting.

Personally I never had WD's from Pregabalin. Even after a year of using 225 mg a day.
Not everybody is susceptible to pregabalin withdrawal. I was on 600mg for many months then even increased to 900mg/d, stopped cold when I didn't get any more effects and got away with it. I guess we're lucky as we have so many reports of strong withdrawals.

Not everybody is susceptible to pregabalin withdrawal. I was on 600mg for many months then even increased to 900mg/d, stopped cold when I didn't get any more effects and got away with it. I guess we're lucky as we have so many reports of strong withdrawals.
yea was on pregabalin solo 600 mg but then overnight the doctor stopped prescribing it and i didn’t have any significant withdrawal either, only the kratom seemed a little weaker but i just can’t cope without bromazolam at the moment and with the pregabalin it helps me to take a little less im prescritpted 2x 225mg/day. pregabalin is really weird when it comes to withdrawls.

yea was on pregabalin solo 600 mg but then overnight the doctor stopped prescribing it and i didn’t have any significant withdrawal either, only the kratom seemed a little weaker but i just can’t cope without bromazolam at the moment and with the pregabalin it helps me to take a little less im prescritpted 2x 225mg/day. pregabalin is really weird when it comes to withdrawls.
I wonder whether Kratom helps with pregabalin withdrawal because I was taking that too during the time when I quite pregabalin. I didn't think about it, Kratom was fairly weak for me but who knows.

whats rx-ed ? sry im from germany im not too good in english. what benzo you take and how much/long?
nice weekend everbody. :cheers:
And a wonderful weekend to you, too. :)
I dose bromazolam 3 times daily at around .2mg per dose.
If I dose kratom I pretty much forget about the brom with no issues.
Been on this brom for close to 8 months I think. Started at maybe 1-2mg per dose a few times a day. It was a mistake as my info was wrong regarding the volume of solvent used and the weight of brom that went into it. Once I realized this I started dropping doses quickly to get under 1mg a day max.
Rx does stand for prescribed.
I took 100mg pregab yesterday afternoon and by 8pm I was asleep like nobody's business and slept great. Skipped night dose of brom and will wait til noon to dose today as I feel fine.
Lots of remodeling going on in wife's building and we were shifting things around and found a small container of phenibut faa and downed it so I could trash the container... maybe a gram of it (don't have scales here). This (from personal experience) will stretch any substance I may add for the day... it'll take about 5 hours for the phenibut to start to kick in.

And a wonderful weekend to you, too. :)
I dose bromazolam 3 times daily at around .2mg per dose.
If I dose kratom I pretty much forget about the brom with no issues.
Been on this brom for close to 8 months I think. Started at maybe 1-2mg per dose a few times a day. It was a mistake as my info was wrong regarding the volume of solvent used and the weight of brom that went into it. Once I realized this I started dropping doses quickly to get under 1mg a day max.
Rx does stand for prescribed.
I took 100mg pregab yesterday afternoon and by 8pm I was asleep like nobody's business and slept great. Skipped night dose of brom and will wait til noon to dose today as I feel fine.
Lots of remodeling going on in wife's building and we were shifting things around and found a small container of phenibut faa and downed it so I could trash the container... maybe a gram of it (don't have scales here). This (from personal experience) will stretch any substance I may add for the day... it'll take about 5 hours for the phenibut to start to kick in.
yeeeah, my first time with phenibut was really the best feeling ever, but after a few times it didn't work so well for me and triggered a strong rebound. Unfortunately I never had faa, that should be nicer again because of sublingual. thanks for your answer that gives me hope with the brom taper :) all the best to you!

my first time with phenibut was really the best feeling ever,
It took a while for me to find the right dose for my needs/wants but when I did; wow.
I found using phenibut every third day will produce consistent and sustainable effects. These days I may dose once a month maybe twice... depending on what's going on.
Do you have enough brom to do the slow taper? May not need being said but these gabapetinoids have a notorious way of building tolerance quickly.

Personally I think this is doable.
If benzos are used for a few days and then pregab a few days there is no dependence or severe tolerance building.
They are different classes of drugs and affect different brain receptors in different ways. If both can be used to treat whatever it is being treated then this may well work out in a fortunate way.
Just my opinion being Rx-ed pregab and self medicate with benzo.
It certainly can be done but is it worth? While tolerance and physical dependence might be lowered somewhat by mix and matching those two, a whole plethora of problems of poly-drug (ab)use comes into play that way and I would recommend people to stick only with what they are prescribed.

-4 months later and I with the help of psychedelics and one mdma session and a lots of quality weed some dissos. I don't need benzos as a matter of fact I have lots of them just sitting there 2 months not using them and well alcohol and benzos never made kindling now with Kratom 2weeks without buprenorphine!
-only Kratom tried 2 days ago or 3 asked xoroth for advice, Thank him
-phenibut or f-phenibut helped with pregabalin lowering so now there are no inter-dose withdrawals cause I have spare
-only for pregabs will see cause it helps with my backpain and whatever is causing my acl surgery knee from 2017. and arthrtoscopic meniscus same leg first 2010. to not feel quadriceps and my right ass
-meaning there is no feeling except sometimes when sleeping like it gets on fire and the only thing is for it to stop is just move the leg which is funny and said to 3 docs without some more knowledge but here in CRo all are covered with insurance when working so they sometimes forget Hipokratic oath and those new ones selling their MRI-s, CT-s, or EMNG-s are still expensive like hell cause they won't get back their profit in couple years now and that is scandal here
but that is another story