• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pre-drug taking rituals?

Anyone slip a specially adapted green v-neck over their legs a la peter sutcliffe?

When I am taking psilocybin my ritual is fasting, preparing the room, walking through the woods and praying that mashrooms don't destroy my sanity. Its a pretty long ritual that is carefully done and cleaning the outside as well as the inside (fasting, prayer, meditation, contemplation..) is a try to make myself as clean as I can be for the experience. I usually don't take less than 6 grams of mushroom and can go up to 10 grams. It is not something I repeat frequently or am taking lightly. Only drug with which I have an ritual to write about.

A bloke once told me "So I took that pill and went to MacDonalds waiting to come up as you do" AND HE MEANT IT. Not ironically. His idea of taking MDMA involved eating a fucking BigMac.

And that, trust me, is what killed the dance scene. Not ketamine.
I know right. It's like people taking acid to go to the supermarket etc, wtf

@Sunyecho my pre-shroom prep is similar and our dose range is basically exact same! (not that I do it very often..-only maybe 4 or 5 times in the last 20 years in fact...gonna add to that this September/October though I think
)

Washing, drying, and recrystallising has become a bit of a ritual for me lately for anything amenable to those processes. Mainly meth, amp sulfate and MDMA. I don’t know where I got the patience. It used to be straight into me in the car outside wherever i picked it up.

Before a CWE i neck a triple shot of vodka to prepare me for the mind numbingly annoying process

Also house must be tidy and bins must be empty. Dont know why, just don't like the anxious feeling of everything being a mess and things not being done interfering with the fragile codeine high

Last edited:
Before a CWE i neck a triple shot of vodka to prepare me for the mind numbingly annoying process

Also house must be tidy and bins must be empty. Dont know why, just don't like the anxious feeling of everything being a mess and things not being done interfering with the fragile codeine high

Before a CWE, I neck multiple shots of vodka then think 'fuck it' and just bosh the pills... 😆

(Don't do this - it's not big or clever...)

Before a CWE, I neck multiple shots of vodka then think 'fuck it' and just bosh the pills... 😆

(Don't do this - it's not big or clever...)
Loool, I'm at my lowest tolerance in about a year and I need 64 assorted DHC and codeine (plus unwanted mixer) tabs, dont think I could get away with it ;)

When I'm already fucked and want a boost am not above necking an unspecified number of pills however

My spider sense is identifying a brother in vodka lol

Loool, I'm at my lowest tolerance in about a year and I need 64 assorted DHC and codeine (plus unwanted mixer) tabs, dont think I could get away with it ;)

When I'm already fucked and want a boost am not above necking an unspecified number of pills however

My spider sense is identifying a brother in vodka lol

Wow, that's a lot of codeine.

I had a 20 year heroin/methadone addiction and when I I finally sacked that, I got on the booze. But I still dabble with codeine. Every now and then I chance upon 30mg straight codeine phosphate or 30/500 cocodamols. But when I cant access them, I still find that the 8/500 coco's give me what I need even within prescribed limits.

4 x 8/500 coco's in the morning then another 4 at night keeps me sweet. Plus I don't suffer any withdrawal if i dont bother to take them.

I'm finding that less is more with opiates as i grow older...

Wow, that's a lot of codeine.

I had a 20 year heroin/methadone addiction and when I I finally sacked that, I got on the booze. But I still dabble with codeine. Every now and then I chance upon 30mg straight codeine phosphate or 30/500 cocodamols. But when I cant access them, I still find that the 8/500 coco's give me what I need even within prescribed limits.

4 x 8/500 coco's in the morning then another 4 at night keeps me sweet. Plus I don't suffer any withdrawal if i dont bother to take them.

I'm finding that less is more with opiates as i grow older...
Interesting, are you on bupe or something now or off opiates besides the odd bit of codeine? Its interesting how smallish slices here and there can have a therapeutic effect.

I was ordering the 30/500 codeine and dhc 30mg pills for a bit but found that having a stock was a bad idea in terms of controlling use. Now stick to CWE because the ballache is a deterrent in itself and need so much to get high

Only opiate I've ever really had an issue with. Even IV heroin was only ever a supplement when I was bored and couldn't get stims long ago

Have been down the alcoholic path (6am-midnight daily) for years and got dry for a couple years. at the moment am sat half off the wagon, successfully keeping drinking to 3 times max per week and only evenings and controlled codeine to 1-2 times per week for now

I always make sure to take a shit before I get started.
If I take psychedelics I usually clean up and tidy the place.
If I'm going on a stimulant binge I stock the fridge with yoghurts and fruits and beverages.
If I'm drinking, I log off from stuff and pray if I get smashed, I get to smashed to type in my password.
If I start popping benzos, I make "I'm sorry" text-drafts ready to be sent the next time I'm sober.

I sometimes have a wank prior to taking strong opioids. It's because i'm not able to cum for a while afterwards. IMO that's just being practical lol.